Chap 4

A Story They Didn't Know [STOPPED/DISCONTINUED]
Chapter #4

“You give me this?”

 

This is not what you expected and you dreaming for all night long. Little bit disappointed and sad gathering in your chest. You just can take the risk, smile joyfully, and give him slightly nodded.

“Why kkamjong-ah? Like it or not, this is your birthday present from me. Just accept it okay, I know you want it for long time ago. Bye” You leave him hanging there, doesn’t want to hear he can’t accept it because those watch too expensive, bla-bla-bla. All you want just he take it no matter what.

On the other side, Kai sighing. Actually, he like your gift but it’s hard for him to take it. But, he felt guilty towards you. From your eyes, he can see a disappointed and sad feeling. Kai don’t want to hurt your feeling more. So, he decided to wear your watch and walks to the classroom.

 

In the classroom, everyone was paying attention to teacher while you’re just taking a note and pretend to paying attention to her.  You can just re-read your note and studying by yourself. When all the teachers were away from every class, Kai come to your class. You avoid him because you still feel little bit disappointed.

Kai sighed at your reaction, “Hey, look at this!”

He’s showing you his arms, but it’s only showed his bracelet given from his mom. You titled your head, and pouting.

 

“What? You’re showing me your bracelet? I’ve already saw it since last year, your mom give that as birthday present for you” He seems so shock and confuse with your reaction. It’s sounded disappointed, he can hear it clearly. Until he realizes that his sleeves blocking thing he want to show it to you. He quickly rolled it a bit and shows it again to you. Your eyes twinkling. You felt so touched, he wear it. You think he would just dumped it some wear or put it and don’t want to wear it. You trying to let out a single word, but it stuck in your throat.

“I….It’s... You…”

 

He chuckled. “Why? You think that I’m going to dumped it or throw it somewhere? Why I have to do that? You know that I really want this watch, and present should be accepted not being dumped. Thank you, for giving me this. I’m appreciated at your work hard for buying this watch.”  He smiled warmly and messed your hair.  Everyone in your class was in awe from watching cute action in front of them. Everyone think that you and Kai were getting back together. The class became crowded until . . .

 

“What is going here?! Go back to your seat!! Kim Jongin! What are you doing in my class, back to your class! NOW!”

After that, Kai bowing to Mrs. Han and storming back to his class. The class back to normal again, and everyone focusing their studies.



It's been long time since i'm updated this story. Mini/Short update