Chap 2

A Story They Didn't Know [STOPPED/DISCONTINUED]
Chapter #2

 

“Good morning, Mom ! Good morning, Dad!” you burst from your room and running to living room. Kiss your mom and your dad’s cheeks. You hurriedly wear your shoes while you bite your bread.

“ Did you bring your umbrella, honey?” your mom asked. “Already mom. I leave. Bye~”

 

###

When you arrived in front of your school gate, you see Kai walked through the gate.

“Kkamjooong!” you scream. He search for someone who just called him and found you running towards him.

“Good morning, Jaemin” he said and took a lollipop from his pocket.  And give it to you.

“You still the same. Give me a lollipop for morning greeting” you said and take the lollipop and then put it on your bag.  “Thanks” .

 

“Oh oppa! You don’t have to walked me home today. I have something to do after school. Sorry” . You put your head down, you felt guilty for him.

“It’s okay. Hmmm.. Do you want me to come with you?”  . You shooked your head

“No need oppa. Thanks” you smiled to him. He nodded. “Okay then.  I have to go to my first class, see you later.” He said and mess your hair. You wave a little and walked to your class.

 

Lunch Time

 

You fastened your walk to your best friend’s table and then sat next Yeolmi while pouting.

“Omo!  You scared me” Yeolmi punch your head.

“Aigooo aegyo princess is here” Yoonhae said. You pouted. Raemi giggled.

“How dare you guysleave me alone yesterday” you crossed your arms in front of your chest.

“You’re not alone, you’re with that kkamjong yesterday. And that kkamjong tell us to leave” Yoonhae explained, the 2 others nodded. You sighed.

“we’re sorry, Jaemin ya” Raemin said.

“Your apologized is accepted” you said and smile.

 

After school, you hurriedly walked away from school and heading to a Gift Shop.

You have to buy something for Kai’s birthday present.

 

At the Gift Shop, you found amazing watch. Kai loved that watch and want to buy it. But he never have a time to buy it. When you’re going to take it, someone took it first. You getting irritated to him.

“Ya! I got it first ! It’s mine! Give it back to me!” you screamed

“No way! You might saw it first, but I take it first! It’s mine, lady!” he said stubbornly.

“Hey ! If you’re a gentleman , succumbing to lady!”

“I don’t want to” . No, don’t give up. You though

“You’re not a gentleman! You’re Gay!”

“No! I’m not!”

“Yes, YOU ARE”

“Sir, I take this. How much?”

“It’s-“

“No ! I’ll take this! I’ll pay double!”

“I’ll pay extra double”

“Hey !That’s not fair!” . “it’s fair!”. “No, It’s not”.

Then,he took out his wallet from his pocket and give the money to the shopkeeper.

“Look! I got it!” . Your eyes become wet, you feel you want to cry. No, I don’t have to cry.

“Sir, do you have that watch again?” with shaking voice you asked.

“I’m sorry, I don’t have it again miss”. You sighed. “Okay thanks” . you walked out from the shop and stand in front of the shop. I’m sorry, Kai.

You stand still, tried to hold your tears of anger. You felt disappointed to yourself.  When you started walked slowly, someone pulled your hand and take you to god-know-where. His hold on your wrist tightened, You scared to die.

“Who are you?! Let me go!” . No answered. “are you deft?! I said, LET.ME.GO!”

Both  of you stops in a quite place.

                “Let go of me, Jerk!”. Finally, he let go of his grip of your wrist. Leave a red mark on it.

                “Who are you?” you look at him strangely. He turn his back and facing you.

                You freeze. Oh my God.

                “You….”