Chap 5

A Story They Didn't Know [STOPPED/DISCONTINUED]
Chapter #5

OTHER SIDE POV_

3days more I’ll be back to Beijing, my hometown. My vacation here almost over, I live here in Seoul with my brother and his family. I’m checking what time is it, it’s still 05.00 pm, and I put my hoodie on and go out from the house.

I was strolling along the street, looking some people or couple on the road. Busy with their own business, for a couple they’re enjoying their moments. Until I met High school-girls looking at me like I’m their idol. I’m avoiding them; suddenly they’re blocking my ways.

“What’s wrong? Get off my ways!” I said hat coldly, but it makes them more aggressive.

“Oppa! Are you a trainee? Why are you using your hoodie and hide your face? You’re so handsome” one of the girls said that. I cleared my throat.

“I’m not a trainee, is it a matter if I hide my face or what? Now, get off my ways!” I’m trying to walk to the other direction, but the girls not give up yet and kept blocking my ways.

“Are you single oppa? Are you alone here? Can I accompany you?” The other gets more aggressive than before. She starts clinging in my arms and gives me puppy eyes. I jerked her and give her a shooting laser through my eyes. She seems scared and let go of my arms.

“Now, get off of my way” The girls begin to surrender and let me go. I walk away from them and looked back at them, they look pale and I felt guilty.

“Hey!” they look at me again with hopeless look. I winked at them, and leave them alone. While they’re making a muffled scream.

 

After strolled the town, I’m waiting for my bus. It’s so peacefully, until…

“How can you be this stupid?! This formula is so easy!”

“I’m not that stupid, I just can’t understand. I WISH MY BUS ARRIVED SOON”

“Errrrh!! You’re so… I want to pinch you!”

“Shut up you dark skinned guy and explain me once again”
 

And the guy starts to explain all the formula she doesn’t understand. I feel like I know this girl, and I feel like ever met her before. The guy rolled up his sleeves and showing his watch. It’s kind of familiar. Suddenly a picture popped out in my mind, I remembered when I was going to buy new watch, and I met a girl and we start arguing. So, that girl gave that watch to her boyfriend? Is he her boyfriend? If not, they not be that close. Whatever, I should mind my business.

 

The bus finally arrived, the passengers hopped inside the bus. Including girl. I saw she bit a goodbye to the guy and seat beside me, because there’s no empty seat again except beside me. The situation so quiet and soundless except the sound of engine.

“Huffs, bored. “ I hear she’s mumbling something, I gave her a glance and she stare at me back. I looked out the window; I think she does recognize me because I feel her eyes analyzing me from head to toe. She nodded slightly like she was answering her own question. She fixed her seat position and cleared .

“Excuse me, did we ever meet before? You look … familiar” she tilts her head waiting for my responds. I think she’s not dangerous, at all.  Wait, why I have a little paranoids with a girl just because mini-tragedy, whoa! Creepy girls. When I’m about to give her responds, she started answered by herself.

“Ah!! I remember you! You’re the jerk guy I met at the Gift Shop!” she said it almost out loud, but still she called me Jerk and everyone in the bus looked at to my direction. I give them awkward grins and give this girl killing stare.

“Oh you’re the girl. I’m not a jerk! You should be thankful because I let you buy that watch!” she’s about to complain but she feel what I said was right. She sighed and bowing her head a bit.

“I’m really sorry, and thank you” she said and looked away. Acted like I was not beside her. I knocked her head gently, and she’s whined while rub her head.

“Anyway, you bought that watch for who? Abeoji (Daddy)? Or Namjachingu (Boyfriend)?”

“My ex” she’s said it almost like muttering. “Oh I mean my brother. Not my biological brother actually” I nodded at her answer. Suddenly, she’s stand up and walked her way to the door. The bus stopped, and she got out from bus. Just walk silently, without said goodbye or introducing her name.

 

I gasped as I saw a familiar girl figure walked in the bus searching for empty seat until she stood right next to me.

“Excuse me, because there’s no empty sit again. Can I sit there?” she gasped and widened her eyes.

 

 

“M—Mei-li…”