Chap 3

A Story They Didn't Know [STOPPED/DISCONTINUED]

Chapter #3

SHORT CHAPTER! (maybe)


“You…” . He giggled. “Ya ! Kim Jongin that’s not funny okay!” you pouted and looked away.

“Sorry, Sorry, I’m Sorry Kang Jaemin”  He make a puppy eyes to you.

“Don’t do that, you know it’s failed aegyo. Ew” He giggled. “What are you doing here?”. He rolled his eyes around. “You following me right ?” you guessed and he’s nodded. “Why??”. You pouted.

“I just curious what are you doing, you even not reply my messages. So, I’m worried. I want to make sure, my sister is fine too. What if something bad happen to you?” . You looked to his eyes, he’s not lying. You can see a worried face on his face. You felt guilty of him.

“Sorry oppa,  My phone is out of battery. But, you have to go home,oppa.Now. I’m sorry. I’ll make sure I’m okay. Aaaah~ I remembered you have math exam tomorrow right? You better study, and then take a rest. If I’m already arrived home, I’ll call you. Okay?” , He looked at you deeply not sure if he’s going to leave you here. “I. Promise” you raised your hand for the promises. He nodded. “Okay okay . Sister. Don’t forgot to call me okay. Byee” he said and leave you.  You sighed.

You leave that place quickly, you really scared of quite place and a dark place.

“Hey You!”  a guy called you, that’s voice really familiar to you. When you turn your back, it’s the guy who’s arguing with you at Giftshop.  

“What do you want again?” you said coldly. He smile warmly and handed you a paper bag. “here take this” . You take it and take a peek. “I’m sorry for what I did at Gift shop . That’s for you. Just take it, I’m okay, I can buy another one” He said and crossed his arms on his chest.

“I don’t need it” you handed it back, but he’s not take it away.

“I said just take it. But you have to pay me double for it, if we meet again. I don’t have a time. Bye” He waved his hand to you and walk casually to his car and drove off. You sighed and decide to go home.

###

At Home, you stared decorate the box of watch for Kai’s present. You decorated it by beautiful wrapping paper, and a blue ribbon. You make a little note inside the box.

“Kai oppa, Happy birthday to you. I wish you can always be my oppa, forever and ever! I know you wanted this watch right? But you don’t have a time to buy it. So, I buy it for you. SPECIAL FOR MY OPPA <3 I love you oppa. Kke~. – Your pretty, adorable sister. KANG  JAEMIN”

You smiled when you see the result. “Hmmm, not bad” you mumbled. You yawning a bit and then fall asleep.