Chap 1

A Story They Didn't Know [STOPPED/DISCONTINUED]
Chapter #1

( hear this song ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSGpa_dvCVQ&feature=player_embedded )


You sat on an empty table at cafeteria with Yoonae and Yeolmi. Where’s Raemi?  You though.

“ Jaemin ! Jaemin ! “ a girl call your name while running to your table.

“Hey Wassup? what's with running ? A ghost chasing after you huh?” She manage her breathe.

“Don’t you know? Your ex is back!”. Long Silent. “My ex ?” . Raemi nodded. “Who?”

Jaw Dropped. “I mean… Which one ? “ . Raemi and 2 others face palmed.

“ Ya! You just have 3 ex, and you already forgot them? Woaah daebbak “ Yoonae said.

“ Yoonae-ah, you know Jaemin well right? She’s not remembered everything clearly. She even notremembered our birthday date “ Yeolmi pouted. You pouted as well.

“ Stop arguing guys “ Raemi rolled her eyes like a diva.

“ Omo! Look who’s comeback again?!! “Yeolmi shouted.

“sshhh!! He looked to us. Aww ~ he’s searching his little cute ex gf over here “ Yoonae started teasing and stared at you, while you acted like you don’t care. You look them waving to someone. You look to their direction. Oww ~ It’s Jongin. That black skinned man. ert guy. Cute.

“ Oh He’s come back “ you said with I’m-not-interested look.

“ That’s what I mean. Silly “ Raemi pinch your cheeks. And then someone close your eyes with their hands. You can’t see anything, everything look dark.

“OMG! What’s happen?! Where’s the light? Raemi I’m blind because of you! “ . Then you hear a familiar giggle from your back.

“Who am I ?~”the guy said with failed-aegyo-voice.

“Eewww~ That voice. Is this the black skinned boy?” you started to scanned his hand with your hands.

“Whoo~?” . “Kkamjong” . “Who~?” . “erted guy”. “What did you say?” .

“ert Guy. Black skinned guy. Kkamjong. Kim Jongin. Kai. Let go of me, or you die in my hand right now!” . “I don’t want to” .

“On one..” .

“lalalala~” .

“Two”. “woah I’m getting scared now”.

“Thr…”“Okayokay”

He let go of you, and sat beside you. You realized Raemi, Yoonae, Yeolmi is not on their sit again. You sighed.You slapped him on the chest and pouted.

“ Why? Don’t you miss me, sister?” . He giggled.

“Oppa! How dare you not telling me you’re already comeback huh!?”. You pouted.

“ooh~ Who’s mad here. Humm~” he pinched your cheeks.

“Mianhae. I’m just want to make a surprise for you” . You still pouted. Not giving in.

“Hmmm. For apologize, how about I’ll pay your food?”.Not giving in.

“I’ll buy you Green Tea ice cream?” . Keep pouted.

“How about Chocolate?” . You gazed to him. Omo… I can’t-. “ A hundreds choco -“

“ DEAL WITH IT! Meet me after school in front of my class. Ok. Bye“You said excitedly and leave him without his agreement.

###

Last class’s ended already. Jongin already wait you in front of your class room.

“ Ready? “ he asked. You nodded.

“Woaah look at them!” “Kyaaa! They’re back again?!” “Cute.ert couple. How sweet”

“Jongin is really lucky to have Jaemin.” You ignored them and saw Jongin blushing.

“Don’t mind them, oppa. We’re sibling right? You already promised to me” You clinging on his arms and make an aegyo. He nodded.

“Let’s Go!!!”

 

###

After buying you a bunch of chocolate, he walked you home. Both of your parents already know each other. You already tell your mother that you’re coming home late.

“Are you sure you don’t want to meet my mom first?”. He shooked his head.

“It’s getting late, I better hurried to go home. Maybe next time” . You nodded. “I Know”

“I’m leaving now. Bye. See you tomorrow at school sister” . You nodded and waving. When he turn his back…

“Jongin oppa” he looked at you again. “Yes?” .

“Thanks for today. It’s nice to see you again. I miss you , oppa.” You said truthly. He showing his bright smile. “ I miss you too “ .

“ Take care oppa. Be careful” you said and wave to him once again. He nodded and walked away.

###

You took your phone, and wrote a note.

“Hello again oppa! I’m sorry, we can’t back together again. I just think it’s more comfortable if you become my oppa. Goodnight Oppa !”  - Jaemin’s note

###

On the other side, Jongin took his phone and wrote a note.

“Hello again sister! It’s nice to see you smile again. That sibling word just hurt me, but I’m happy to see you felt comfortable with this relationship. I hope I can be a good brother for you. Good night sister!” – Jongin’s note


I'm too lazy to edit it again. Lol. Sorry ~