Chapter 2

Please Love Me

“Ahhh.. so tired.. I hope our fan are fine when they back home..” says Dongwoo while lay on the floor at living room in Infinite new apartment. They move there since 2 days ago.

“I hope so.. 22 hour recording.. Aishhhh!!!” angry Hoya.

“Kids.. just go to your own room and rest.., tomorrow we don’t have any schedule. You guys free tomorrow..” tell the leader Gyu to all his dongsaeng.

“Free???? Really hyung?? Yes!!!” says happy kids Dongwoo and run to his room with full of happiness.

“Where Myungsoo and Sungyeol?” ask Sunggyu.

“Sungyeol already with L hyung in their shared room. Sungyeol hyung will take care of L since he not feeling well today..” explain Sungjong while drinking a glass of water.

“Oh.. Did Myungsoo ok??” ask Sunggyu with worry face.

“I don’t know hyung.. Just asking him tomorrow..” answer sungjong.

“Yeah you right, lets him get a enough rest..” says Sunggyu and walk to his room.

“Are you okay Namu?” ask Sunggyu when he saw Woohyun lay on his bed in their shared room.

“I’m fine hyung... just tired..” answer Woohyun and give sunggyu a smile.

“Poor all of you..” says Sunggyu with sadly voice.

“It’s okay hyung.. Dont worry, that our job right” smile Woohyun to Sunggyu.

“We not an athlete..” pouts Sunggyu.

“Dont pouts in front of me hyung, if not i will kiss you...” smirk Woohyun because for him Sunggyu cute when he pouts and that’s making him fall for sunggyu even more.

“Ya!!!” says sunggyu with blushed. “i want to sleep now, good night..” says Sunggyu and cover his blushing face with pillow.

“Omo!!! My cute leader are blushing.. heehehehhe” tease Woohyun with laugh.

 

At Myungyeol couple’s room

 

Much better now?” asking Sungyeol to his lover.

“Yeah of course, much better when you with me..” answer Myungsoo with smile. They are now laying on the bed together with myungsoo head lay on Sungyeol chest.

“I feels bad for our fan and member today because i can’t give my best to make our team win today..” say Myungsoo with sadly voice.

“It’s okay Myunggie.. They understand..” says Sungyeol and caress his lover hair lovely.

“Tomorrow can we go for date.?” Asking Myungsoo.

“No myunggie, so sick.. Just rest at home okay?”

“No, i’m fine.. since long time we not spend time together. We always busy with work. I miss you..” says Myungsoo and look at Sungyeol eyes.

“I know..” sigh Sungyeol. “okay fine, I’m promise if your body fell much better tomorrow, we will go for date.. happy??” asking Sungyeol.

“Yeah!!! So happy!! Thanks My yeollie..” answer Myungsoo with happy face and kiss Sungyeol cheek.

 

Next Morning

 

“Hyung, me and L want to go outside..” says Sungyeol to Sunggyu at living room.

“Go outside? Where? Can you guys just resting inside?” asking Sunggyu.

“Me and L want to spend time together at outside..” answer sungyeol.

“Dating??” ask Sunggyu.

“Yeah..” answer Myungsoo (L).

“Oh.. okay, have fun.. But make sure that you guys come back early and take care of yourself.” Says Sunggyu.

“We will hyung, thanks..” says Myungsoo with smile.

“Myungsoo ah...” call Sunggyu.

“ne hyung?”

“Take care of yourself.. don’t walk to much, if you tired just ask Sungyeol to bring you back, arasoo??” says Sunggyu with worry voice.

“Okay hyung.. “ smile Myungsoo to his leader.

“Dont worry hyung, i will take care of him.. He my lover right..” says Sungyeol and pull Myungsoo hand then walk out together.

“Hurt??”Asking Sungjong from behind.

“What hurt?” confuse Sunggyu.

“Hurt when you see someone you love with other person?” asking Sungjong with smirk.

“What are you talking about?” asking Sunggyu.

“The person you love is Kim Myungsoo right?” smirk Sungjong.