Chapter 1

Please Love Me

“Sorry Namu.. You know right?” say Sunggyu and look at his dongsaeng Nam Woohyun.

“I know hyung..  But i believe one day you will say yes to me..” says Woohyun. He lost count how many time he confess his love to Sunggyu but the answer still no. He know Sunggyu love someone else but that can’t even stop him to loving Sunggyu.

“Namu.. Please move on and loving someone else that better then me. I’m not prefect Namu.” Said Sunggyu.

“Everyone not perfect hyung accept God. Why you ask me to move on? How about you? You should answer that question first hyung before you ask me..” ask Namu and walk leaving Sunggyu.

“Wait Namu..” call Sunggyu.

“What hyung?” answer Woohyun and turn back to Sunggyu.

“I’m sorry.. I don’t want to hurt you..” says Sunggyu and hold Woohyun hand.

“You already hurt me hyung since first time i’m fall in love with you..” says Woohyun and pull his hand from Sunggyu and walk away.

“I’m really sorry Namu. I can’t stop loving him because he my everything..” says Sunggyu after Woohyun leaving him alone at living room. He know Woohyun love him since long time ago but his heart already belong to someone else. Someone that he love with all his heart.

“stupid..” says someone behind him.

“Ya, Lee Sungjong!! Watch your words!!“ angry Sunggyu.

“Whatever!! Why you always act so stupid hyung?” ask maknae Sungjong.

“Stupid?? Me??”

“Yeah You.. Reject someone who love you with all his heart and never give up to make you fall for him.. That stupid.. Also, loving someone who belong to other person.. that also call stupid hyung..” says Sungjong. Of course he know what happen between Woohyun and Sunggyu. Not only him, other infinite member also know about this. However, one thing that other don’t know but he know.

“You can call me stupid, Sungjong.. But that’s my life, and i know how to settle it..” angry Sunggyu.

“I know that’s your life, hyung.. but in this situation you not only hurt Woohyun hyung feeling but you also hurt yourself.. I know you hurt when you see the person you love with someone else. Please hyung, just move on.. I love you, you not only my leader but also my big brother and i don’t want you to get hurt. Accept Woohyun hyung, then you will happy,...” says Sungjong and walk leaving Sunggyu to his room.