Chapter 5

Please Love Me

'You both officially couple?' grins Sungyeol

'Yeah we are' laugh Woohyun

'Wah, congratulation hyung' congrate Sungyeol while pats woohyun shoulder.

'Thanks bro, but can I ask you something?' asking woohyun and sit on the floor at their practise room and give a sign to sungyeol sit beside him.

'Yeah sure anything,' smile sungyeol.

'There are something disturb you yeol? I mean you seen stress and unhappy' curious woohyun. 

'I'm fine hyung, nothing wrong with me. Maybe I'm just tired with our comeback and world tour concert' answer sungyeol and low his head. 

'You are someone who can't lie because when you did, your face tell everything like just now' concern woohyun

'You know me so well hyung' chuckle Sungyeol

'Not only 3 days I know you, we have been together more than 5 years. Of cause I know and other member worried about you too' sighed woohyun.

'I know all of you worried about me, tell them I'm fine. Just a small problem that I need to solve it, thats all' smile sungyeol but he know, his hyung will keep asking him until he satisfied.

'Small problem? Is about Myungsoo?' ask woohyun try to guess.

'Yeah' sigh Sungyeol

'What's wrong with him?'

'I think he.... he love someone else' sad Sungyeol

'He love someone else? hahaha seriously yeol, he follow you around like a lost puppy. How come you says, he love someone else?' laugh Woohyun

'I'm serious here, please don't laugh hyung' angry sungyeol

'sorry' pouts woohyun

'In front of you yeah he is, but to be honest... ahh never mind' sigh sungyeol.

'Eyy Lee sungyeol, you can tell me perhaps I can help you' smile woohyun and pats sungyeol shoulder gently.

'He never treat me as his real bf. You guys might think that we both are prefect couple but' sighed sungyeol. 'But I never feel belonging to him' explain sungyeol.

'you know what yeol?' chuckle woohyun

'know what?

'You and me are the same' laugh woohyun.

'same? you mean Sunggyu hyung.....' ask sungyeol 

'yeah he love someone else' 

'how lucky we are hyung hahahaha' laugh sungyeol together with woohyun

 

~

 

'Food!! where the food??' scream Dongwoo while he enter magnae line apartment with sunggyu.

'Ya!! hyung shut up can you? you are too loud!! I try to sleep here!' mad Sungjong

'Ooppss sorry magnae' laugh Dongwoo while pats sungjong head.

'Are you on period jongie? hahaha' laugh sunggyu

'OFC I'M NOT!! WHY YOU BOTH COME HERE AND SEARCH FOR THE FOOD?' angry sungjong.

'Aigoo our magnae mad, so scared' tease dongwoo.

'We are hungry, thats why we come here' sunggyu silly smile.

'No wonder' face palm from sungjong.

'wah!! frozen pizza!!' grins dongwoo when he open the fridge.

'Palii dino, put it in microwave. Seriously I'm hungry' order sunggyu

'yah!! thats mine!!' shout sungjong.

'We can eat together sweet heart' wink dongwoo.

'anyway, where other?' ask sunggyu and sit beside sungjong on the sofa.

'your greasy boy and sungyeol go to practise room, and....' answer sungjong 'And your secret love, sleeping in his room' whisper sungjong while smirking.

'why are you smirking?' glance sunggyu.

'Nothing' grins sungjong. Teasing sunggyu when he got chance was his favorite.

'Hyung! Call Myung to eat this pizza with us' smile dongwoo while putting the pizza on the table.

'Sungjong, go go go call myung' order sunggyu.

'Go ask him yourself hyung' smirk sungjong and walk to dongwoo.

'Aishh this kid' frusted sunggyu and walk to Myungsoo's room.

 

~

 

'Myung!! lets eat pizza together!!' shout sunggyu while he enter Myungsoo's room. 'Myung??' call sunggyu again while close the door behind him.

'Hyung...' 

'Myung, where are....' Sunggyu startled when he saw Myungsoo come out from the bathroom, topless and only wear a towel at the bottom.

'why are you here, hyung?' ask Myungsoo and walk closer to Sunggyu then stop in front of him.

'Emm.. come out and eat pizza with me, dongwoo and sungjong' gulp sunggyu and tried not to focus on y capture in front of him.

'Only that? I thought you come to ask me date with you.' chuckle Myungsoo.

'WHAT??' 

'Just joking hahaha' laugh Myungsoo and poke his hyung cheek. 'So cute' murmur Myungsoo.

'What you says?' blushed sunggyu.

'Nothing, I will join you guys later. Need to wear my clothed first' smile myungsoo. 'But.. If you want to stay here and watch me changing my clothed, I don't mind' tease Myungsoo.

'Yakk!!! ert' mad Sunggyu and walk out from Myungsoo room and slam the door.

'I wish you are mine, Kim Sunggyu' smile Myungsoo.