Chapter 6

Please Love Me

"Myung, we need to talk" Sungyeol walk closer to Myungsoo and sit beside him in living room.

"I'm tired yeol, can we talk tomorrow?" answer Myungsoo while close his eyes. 

"Tired? You resting all day in your room today, please dont avoid me myung" complain sungyeol.

"When did I avoid you?" protest Myungsoo.

"Myung please..." sigh Sungyeol.

"Okay yeol, lets talk. What you want to ask me?" smile Myungsoo and hold sungyeol hand.

"Myung, about what happen at the cafe last week, hmm I'm sorry. I don't know what in my mind until I start being childish and talk about stupid thing to you" Sungyeol lean his head on myungsoo cheat.

"No, please don't says that. Its was my fault until I make you doubt about me. I'm sorry too" Myungsoo caress sungyeol hair and kiss his lover forehead.

"But Myung, please be honest are you love someone else?" ask Sungyeol. 

"Sungyeol..."

"Myung, I'm sorry if my question make you uncomfortable but I think, now is time for us to solve it. Our relationship is going to end and I don't want it happend" explain sungyeol and stare at Myungsoo deeply.

"You want me to be honest with you?" ask myungsoo.

"Yeah, you must" strict Sungyeol.

"Yeol-ah.. Last week when you ask me if I'm accept your confession 2 years ago its because I pity on you, the answer is no. I never pity on you when I accept that. I did because I'm mad and disappointed," explain Myungsoo and looks at Sungyeol.

"Mad and disappointed because of what?" ask Sungyeol and bite his own lips.

"Because someone was rejected me" answer Myungsoo and low his head.

"So, you accept me because you want to take a revenge?" mad Sungyeol.

"No.. its not, I want to open my heart to someone else, thats why I accept you" explain Myungsoo.

"Wow you think I'm just an experiment toy for you, Kim Myungsoo ssi?" mocking Sungyeol.

"Yeol, let me explain first..." 

"Enough Myung, I guess our relationship need to take a break for a while until you totally understand your own feeling towards me" calm sungyeol and stand up.

"Yeol..."

"Find me when you ready" sighed Sungyeol and walk away from Myungsoo.

"What I have done? arghh.." Myungsoo frustrated.

 

~

 

"My honey bear!!" call woohyun and hugs Sunggyu from behind.

"Ya Nam Woohyun!! ahh seriously I'm shocking" shocking Sunggyu but he still lets woohyun hugs him.

"Hahaha sorry cutie! " says woohyun and kiss Sunggyu cheek.

"Woohyun-ah, I'm trying to focus right now. Don't disturb me" nagging Sunggyu while compossing some lyric on his pc.

"Baby, are you love that thing more than me?" pouting Woohyun.

"Yeah, I want to married my music.. remember?" chuckle Sunggyu.

"So mean" sulking woohyun and walk to sunggyu bed then sit while crossing his arms.

"Please namu, don't act like 5 years old kid" tease Sunggyu and turn to face his sulking bf.

"I won't if you give me a kiss" smirk Woohyun.

"Not even in your dream Nam Woohyun hahahaha" laugh Sunggyu and turn back to his pc.

"I hope I'm your pc right now" sigh Woohyun and lay down on sunggyu bed.

"Anyway, did you talk with Sungyeol?" ask Sunggyu while still focusing on his pc.

"Yeah I did, yeol and me shared a same problem I guess hahaha" answer woohyun while playing game on his phone.

"Shared a same problem?" ask Sunggyu curiously.

"Yeah, but don't worry hyung, Sungyeol not a kids anymore and he know how to solved it" smile woohyun.

"No Woohyun-ah, all of you are still kid for me and I need to protect" sunggyu closed his pc.

"Where did you want to go hyung?" ask Woohyun when he saw sunggyu stand up.

"I need to talk with Sungyeol" answer sunggyu and walk out from his room.

~

"Myung!! Myung!!" Sunggyu calling his dongsaeng. When he arrived at magnae line apartment, he saw Myungsoo eyes focusing on flat TV infront of him with no reaction.

"MYUNGSOO!!" shout sunggyu while shaking myungsoo shoulder.

"oh ahh hyung, when did you come here?" smile Myungsoo.

"Are you okay myung?" ask Sunggyu worried.

"I'm fine, just thinking about something" smile Myungsoo and Sunggyu know its fake.

"Myung, did you and Sungyeol fighting?" ask sunggyu and sit beside Myungsoo on sofa.

"You know I'm lie if I says no" chuckle myungsoo.

"No wonder sungyeol seen unhappy this few days. What's wrong?" ask Sunggyu again with concern.

"Hyung, are you happy with Woohyun hyung?" ask Myungsoo without answering sunggyu question.

"Yeah, we are...we both so happy" smile Sunggyu.

"happy? But why your eyes seen different from your answer just now?" Myungsoo stare at his hyung.

"Don't judging me Myung and stop changing the topic" says Sunggyu and his eyes avoiding Myungsoo eyes who stare at him at this moment.

"Hyung...." Myungsoo bite his lips. "Why you rejected me 2 years ago?"