Chapter 8

Please Love Me

"Are you scare of what hyung? Slapping my face then leave me alove without any words then keep ignoring me..arghhh you make me crazy hyung" 

"Myung....thats all the past and now you have Sungyeol. He love you and I want you to love him back. Just forget about what happen in the past myung" sighed Sunggyu.

"Just forget it? Just like that? This not what I want to hear it from you hyung. Answer my question now, do you love me or not?" Ask Myungsoo calmly.

"Myung..."

"Answer it now Kim Sunggyu ssi" firm Myungsoo.

"Okay fine!! I love you and always love you. I'm rejected you because I'm scare.. scare if I'm hurt you, scare if I'm not good enough for you, scare if you will bored of me.. scare if..." without he finished his words, Myungsoo lips already on his. Its was a simple kiss at first without sunggyu respond it. He still shock by myungsoo action of cause. 

"Hyung.. please give both of us a chance" beg Myungsoo and caress his hyung cheeks gently. 

"No myung.. you have sungyeol and I have woohyun. I don't want both of them hurt because of us. Our relationship wont works even if we try" answer Sunggyu and holding Myungsoo hand.

"Hyung.. did you love woohyun hyung?" Ask Myungsoo while staring at sunggyu eyes. Even sunggyu eyes are small but for him thats was the most pretty eyes that he ever seen in his life. 

"I do love him" answer Sunggyu without looks at Myungsoo.

"You lie again hyung, thats not good" complain Myungsoo.

"Okay fine I'm lie but Myung, but I'm trying to open my heart for him. I don't wanna make him hurt. He was my favorite dongsaeng anyway" explain sunggyu and caress his crush's hair softly. 

"Myung, your hair was my favorite. Its smell good and soft like a baby" chuckle Sunggyu.

"Hyung...I love you" sobs Myungsoo and close his eyes. He love when Sunggyu caress his hair like this. 

"I love you too, so much but we have to move on myung. We have two people that waiting for us and love us more then themself. How could we broke their heart? Tell me how we can live happily after we broke their heart and stay together as one group? We cant Myung.. we cant.." even he try so hard not to cry in front of Myungsoo, he failed.

"Hyung... Can I ask you to do something for me?" Ask Myungsoo and wipes sunggyu tears away using his thumbs.

"Its depend on what you request for" answer sunggyu and give a weak smile to myungsoo.

"Please be mine for just 24 hours, I mean lets date with me just for one day" confess myungsoo.

"Myung..." 

"Hyung.. please says yes, I wont disturb you again after that and I'll forget about you and move on just like what you want. Please hyung.." beg Myungsoo and hold Sunggyu hands tightly.

"Okay.. lets date tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm all yours" smile sunggyu and hold myungsoo hands back.

"Really?? Ahh thanks hyung thanks so much" grins Myungsoo and hugs sunggyu tightly.

"Myung..."

"Yes hyung.."

"Kiss me.." blushing sunggyu and bite his own lips.

"Why I have to do that?" Tease Myungsoo 

"Ya!! Paboo you..." once again before sunggyu finished his nags, Myungsoo lips already on his and this time he gladly respond it right away. Too lost with their kiss,  someone was watching them behind the wall without they know.