Chapter 9

Please Love Me

“Hyung lets date tomorrow!!” Woohyun hold Sunggyu hands tightly.

“Hyun..emm tomorrow I can’t..” sunggyu hold woohyun hands back and low his head.

“You can’t? why? I guess tomorrow all of us don’t have any schedule right?” ask Woohyun and hold Sunggyu’s chin then lift it up.

“I… my mum.. yeah I wanna go visit my mum” stutter sunggyu.

“But you just meet her last week right?” smile woohyun.

“Oh ya but I miss her” answer Sunggyu and bite his lips.

“Hyung.. you wanna visit your mum or you have date with someone else?” chuckle Woohyun.

“Date?? Ya!! Noo.. of cause no!! eyyy…” answer sunggyu with stutter again.

“Hyung.. who am I to you?” ask woohyun and caress Sunggyu’s cheek.

“You are my greasy boy.. hahaha” laugh Sunggyu.

“I’m just your greasy boy? Just that?” ask woohyun again.

“Ya!! Why you always ask me this question?” smile Sunggyu and try to walk away from Woohyun but of cause Woohyun hold his lover waist tightly and don’t let him go easily.

“Answer me Kim Sunggyu.. Who am I to you and who Kim Myungsoo to you?” Sunggyu can see Woohyun serious with his question this time.

“You are my boyfriend and Myungsoo is my dongsaeng and our groupmate, why suddenly you ask this question and bringing Myungsoo name on this?” sighed Sunggyu.

“YOU LIE KIM SUNGGYU!! WE DON’T KISS OUR GROUPMATE PASSIONATELY AND PROMISE TO HAVE DATE WITH THEM!!!” Shout Woohyun and push Sunggyu away.

“Woohyun….” Shocking Sunggyu.

“Myungsoo… The person you love is him right?” ask Woohyun while biting his own lips, try to hold his anger.

“What are you talking about Woohyun?? Stop talking nonsense!!” protest Sunggyu.

“Nonsense?? You kiss him and now you says I’m talking nonsense??” Mad Woohyun.

“How….how you..” shocking Sunggyu.

“ I SAW IT !!DAMN IT!!” shouting Woohyun again and glad no one in their apartment right now.

“Woohyun.. I’m…I’m…” Sunggyu lost his words.

“You what??  Hyung… How could you do that?” sobs Woohyun.

“Woohyun-ah… I’m sorry..” Sunggyu try to touch Woohyun’s cheek but he slap sunggyu hand away.

“Sorry? How if Sungyeol  know about this? You will just says sorry to him too? Just like that?” ask Woohyun.

“Woohyun.. I know I’m wrong but you are the one who force me to accept you even though I says I love someone else and now you want to blame me and says this all my fault??!!! Who’s talking nonsense here?? Me or you??” mad Sunggyu and kick the chair in front of him.

“Yeah I force you because I wanna make you happy and stop thinking about him. I wanna make you love me and be mine forever!! But you never learn to love me.. “ crying Woohyun.

“You wrong Woohyun-ah, I learn to love you and try to forget him. That’s why me and myung decide to go a date for the first and last time tomorrow. After that, we both promise to move on” explain Sunggyu weakly.

“You guys think its easy to forget anything in just one day?” furious Woohyun.

“We know its not easy but at least we can make you and sungyeol happy” says Sunggyu and low his head then try to hold his tears.

“We won’t hyung.. four of us!! “ says Woohyun.

“What should I do hyun?? I don’t wanna make all of you hurt” sobs Sunggyu.

“Just die Kim Sunggyu!!” mad Woohyun and walk away from Sunggyu then slam the door loudly.

“Woohyun…”

~

“Aishh.. where this hamster go?” murmured Myungsoo while waiting for Sunggyu at the park near Han River. Both of them promise to meet there for their date.

“He never late before” Murmured Myungsoo again while looking around.  Time to time, Myungsoo check his phone. Since last night Sunggyu never reply his messages and that’s make he worried. Suddenly his phone rings.

“Myung, where are you?” ask Hoya.

“Hmm.. outside with my friend” lie Myungsoo.

“Ahh.. did Sunggyu hyung call you?” ask Hoya again and Myungsoo sense something wrong with Hoya voice.

“Nope, why hyung?” curious Myungsoo.

“Our CEO wanna meet all of us now at his office” answer Hoya.

“Now?? Why hyung? Something wrong?” Myungsoo don’t why he feels so nervous right now.

“Sunggyu hyung wanna leave us, leave infinite!!”

“WHAT???”