Chapter 4

Please Love Me

'Myung!! Are you listening?', Ask Sungyeol while shaking Myungsoo shoulder.

'Huh?! What? Why?', respond Myungsoo clueless.

'Aish!! I'm talking with you but you didn't give any respond. You just just silent and keep staring at the window, what's wrong with you?',. Both of them spend their time together at Coffee House near Infinite's apartment.

'I don't know Yeol' sigh Myungsoo while drink his white hot coffee slowly.

'Myung, Do you love me? ask Sungyeol and hold Myungsoo hand. 

'I do love you, why suddenly you asking about this?, ask Myungsoo back without hold Sungyeol hand back.

'Myung, 2 years ago when I'm make a confession to you and asking you to be mine...'

'Yeol...' 

'Let me finish this first. Are you just pity on me when you agree to be my bf that time? Serious question from Sungyeol and Myungsoo can see it through Sungyeol tone and expression. 

'Yeol, I never pity on you. In fact, I never regret to be your bf until now and please stop bringing that topic again, Lee Sungyeol. Stop being childish.' Answer Myungsoo and pull his hand back from Sungyeol.

'Childish?, chuckled Sungyeol. 'Myung, I want you to know that I'll never let you go and give up on you easily. You know who I am, if I want something.. I'll fight for it and make it mine. You can call it childish but thats who I am.' 

'My love to you never change Yeol, don't worry,' 

'Never change?' smirk Sungyeol.

'Nae..'

'That's mean you not totally mine Kim Myungsoo. Because my love to you are change every single day, its keep growing and my mind only think about you. But you, when you said its never change that's mean your love still the same like 2 years ago and thats what I'm affraid about.' 

Two years ago when Sungyeol confess his love to Myungsoo, he thought Myungsoo will rejected him but Myungsoo just smile to him and says 'Yes' and that's enough to make Sungyeol happy and scream like crazy until rest of Infinite member heard about it and congrated them sincerely. The day after that, Myungsoo still act cold to him and treat him like before but Sungyeol never take it as big issue because everyone know who's Kim Myungsoo, the 'Ice Prince'. But when Myungsoo keep rejected when Sungyeol try to make a skinship with him when both of them alone, it's makes Sungyeol ask himself 'Did Myungsoo love me like I do?'. Yeah, its true Myungsoo like to make a skinship with other Infinite member including Sungyeol itself but that's just a fanservice when he on stage but behind the stage he refuse to do that. People can call him selfish but for sungyeol, as boyfriend he want more. He want Myungsoo kiss him like he's everything to Myungsoo not a heartless kiss, holding his hands like he will never let him go, stare into his eyes like he the only one from him and make love to him not just a one-night stand. In front others, they are perfect couple but otherwise it's just a one-side loved and only Sungyeol the one who fight for their love until now.

'Nonsense! Let's end it here. I do love you and stop doubt my love to you Lee Sungyeol.' strict Myungsoo

'Okay, let's end this topic here but remember this Myung, I'll fight for our love and will never let you go. Without you, I'm die Kim Myungsoo.'

~

'Delicious'?

'Mmm.. so delicious' Moan Sunggyu

'Don't in front of me hamster, Its make me turn on' chuckle Woohyun while looking at Sunggyu.

'Yah!! ert' says sunggyu while knocking Woohyun head. 'And stop calling me hamster, I'm your leader and hyung..'

'Hahaha, I'm only ert for you hamster hyung' smirking Woohyun.

'Aish this kid, stop calling me like that if not I wont finished this dish'. 

'Aigoo uri leader nim try to seduce me with his sulking face,' tease Woohyun and poke sunggyu cheek.

'Stop it Nam!' Sunggyu slap woohyun hand from his face.

'Aishh you such a mood breaker hyung. Okay pali eat that before its cold'. Smile Woohyun widely while watching Sunggyu eat spicy pasta that he cooked it before. When Sunggyu complain that he hungry, Woohyun volunteer himself to make a pasta for his hungry hamster. Only both of them on apartment right now. At this moment Woohyun wont waste it every sec to spend time with Sunggyu after one week of full and busy schedule. 

'Hyung..'

"Yes'

'Why you kiss me last week? ask Woohyun and keep staring at Sunggyu.

'kiss??' shocking Sunggyu

'Yeah kiss, don't pretend that you don't know after you steal my first kiss hyung,' tease Woohyun again.

'Your first kiss? I thought Kim Sae Ron is your first.' answer Sunggyu and bit his own lips.

'Aigoo hyung, thats just a drama not on my real life,' smile Woohyun

'Why suddenly you asking about this? ask Sunggyu and he keep eating his dish because he lost his word to answer Woohyun sudden question.

'Because I don't have time to ask you before. I think right now is time to ask you that.' His eyes never leave Sunggyu.

'Molla...'

'Molla? Hyung.. look at me..' beg Woohyun and hold Sunggyu hand.

'Woohyun-ah..' Sunggyu brave himself to face Woohyun.

'Hyung.. Even I don't know what's your reason or what's in your mind when you kiss me, I still love you. Even you just try to troll me with your kiss, I still love.' Woohyun bring Sunggyu's hand and place it on his chest. 'Here, only you in my heart hyung and on one can replace it'

'Stop being so cheesy Namu-ah' chuckle Sunggyu and pull his hand back and hide it under the table. 

'I'm serious hyung and you know I am, please open your heart to me. Can you?' dissapointed Woohyun when Sunggyu pull his hand from his.

'I can't, I think you already know that my heart belong to someone else, not you. I like you as my dongsaeng and no more than that.. Woohyun-ah please move on and find someone else that love you more than himself. You deserve that. Someone like me just can hurt you.' 

'You as me to move on? Where the person that you claim as yours? Did he love you back? argue Woohyun 

'Woohyun-ah.. We can't force people to love us back' 

'He don't love you back right? smirking woohyun

'.....'

'Did I know that person?

'Woohyun-ah...'

'Did he handsome than me?

'Woohyun...'

'Did he cute than me?

'Woohyun.. stop..'.

'Did he can cook better than me?

'......'.

'Did he can make aegyo more than me?

'STOP IT NAM WOOHYUN!!' shouting Sunggyu

'CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO LOVE YOU KIM SUNGGYU!! shouting Woohyun back and stand up from his chair.

'I can't Woohyun-ah, I love him more than I love myself.' answer Sunggyu weakly and tears flow down on his cheeks. 'I'm scared..' 

'Scared of what? ask woohyun and walk closer to Sunggyu then wipe Sunggyu tears gently.

'hurting you..If I give you a chance..'

'Shh..just give me a chance and I'll love you infinity. I will make you love me more than you love him, thats my promise,' Woohyun cup sunggyu cheek with his hand and lift up his chin to face him. 'Can you?, 

'Okay' Simple answer Sunggyu and Woohyun take this chance to pull sunggyu head closer to him gently and kiss his lips. 

~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Hey Everyone, sorry for veryyyy late update. Sorry for dissapointed you guys. I'm promise I'll finished this story before end this month. Thanks for your support. See ya for the next chapter. Da~ ^_^