Chapter 7

Please Love Me

Flashback

"Myungsoo!! Are you lost your mind?? Please focus!!" shouting Sunggyu and no one in the Infinite's practise room dare to open their mouth. 

"I'm sorry, hyung" says Myungsoo and low his head because he know its useless for him to defend himself.

"Sorry?? I know you busy with your drama and so on but you have to focus and work hard. Next week is our comeback, don't make a stupid mistake like this!!" mad sunggyu and he can see Myungsoo try to hold his tears. "Okay take 5" says sunggyu and walk leave the room.

"Myung, are you okay?" worried Sungyeol.

"I'm fine hyung" answer Myungsoo and wipe his tears away.

"Myung,lets take a rest first. I know you tired and stress" pats Hoya. While others talked with Myungsoo and try make him better, Woohyun makes his way to find the leader.

"Hyung!!" call Woohyun when he saw Sunggyu stand alone near the corner. 

"Leave me alone namu" order sunggyu without looking at Woohyun face.

"Are you crying hyung?" ask woohyun and touch sunggyu shoulder.

"Ya!! Leave me alone can you??!!" mad Sunggyu.

"Hyung.."

"Leave me alone woohyun-ah, I don't wanna hurt you" whisper sunggyu and woohyun know his leader crying and don't want others see it because he live with his pride.

"Okay hyung, take your time," answer Woohyun and walk away from there. When he about to open the practise room door, Myungsoo open it first. 

"Hyung, where Sunggyu hyung?" ask Myungsoo curiously.

"He want to be alone Myung" sighed Woohyun.

"I need to talk with him hyung" urge Myungsoo and walk passed woohyun to find their leader.

"Myung!!!" call woohyun but Myungsoo ignore it and keep walking to find his crush. Since before they debut as a group of Infinite, Myungsoo secretly have feeling towards their leader, Kim Sunggyu. But, he wonder why Sunggyu always throw him away and sometime mad at him without any reason. Maybe if its because Sunggyu know about his feeling and feel disgust with him.

"Hyung!!" Call Myungsoo when he saw someone he seacrhing for.

"Myung!" shocking Sunggyu and quitely wipe his tears away.

"Hyung, are you still mad?" ask Myungsoo and stand in front of sunggyu.

"Go away Myung, lets talk later" says Sunggyu and turn his back from Myungsoo.

"No!! Please don't push me out hyung!!" Sunggyu know Myungsoo can be stubborn likes woohyun. But no one know, Myungsoo was his weakness. Everytime he saw or talk with Myungsoo, his heart beats so fast and he know why. He love Myungsoo.

"Hyung..." call Myungsoo gently.

"Myung.." sighed sunggyu.

"Hyung, why you always throw me out. Did I do something wrong or did I burden you?" ask Myungsoo and pull his leader's hand gently.

"Yeah!! You are the big problem for me and always disturb my mind" says Sunggyu but he not pulling his hands back from Myungsoo.

"But hyung, I love you" whisper Myungsoo and low his head.

"What??" shocking Sunggyu.

"I LOVE YOU, KIM SUNGGYU!" confess Myungsoo.

"Are you crazy??!!" mad Sunggyu and slap Myungsoo face then walk away.

~

"I rejected you because I'm scare" answer Sunggyu.