Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo: Reunited

Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo

"OH MY GOSH! HOWON!!" Dongwoo screams, jumping on top of his long lost lover. He missed him so much that now, he can't even think about anyone else besides Hoya. 

"Dongwoo! Get off of me!!" Dongwoo helps gets up Hoya from the sidewalk. 

"Where are all the others?" Dongwoo asks.

"I have no idea, they're somewhere in the jungle."

"Jungle?"

"Forest, it's the same thing basically."

"Oh, okay, sorry I was confused."

"No problem."

"So where do we go now? It's getting dark!"

"I know, I know, we have to go back to the jungle."

"Forest."

"Same thing," Hoya says as they walk further away from the sidewalk. They find a shortcut that leads to the jungle/forest/woods whatever you want to call it place.

"It's scary here......" Dongwoo says, walking as close as he can to Hoya.

"It's okay, I've been here a lot, the closest we can get to being mauled would be going inside a cave, which is something that happened."

"You guys got mauled?"

"Almost."

"Really? Wow......good thing I stayed at a hotel." Hoya slaps Dongwoo for the remark he made.

"You're lucky you got to be there, the rest of us had to stay in the forest for such a long time." Hoya pauses, "good thing I got out."

"Wait, did they tell you to go out?"

"Kind of...." Hoya keeps quiet after saying that. He doesn't really want to tell Dongwoo what happened between him and Sungyeol because he thinks that Dongwoo would beat Sungyeol. 

They keep walking and Hoya stops his walking, which also causes Dongwoo to stop.

"Why'd you stop?" Dongwoo asks curiously.

"I swore I heard Sungjong......maybe I'm just hearing things."

Dongwoo and Hoya shrug it off until they hear another sound, this time a full sentence.

"SUNGGYU HYUNG! GET MYUNGSOO OFF OF ME!!! HE'S NOT SORRY!"

Dongwoo and Hoya glance at each other before running towards the noise. They run and run as the sun comes down and the breeze kicks in. It's getting darker but they still have some available light. FInally, they reach Sungjong.

"Sungjong!" Hoya says, Sungjong turns around and screams as he sees Dongwoo. Sungjong hugs Dongwoo tightly and Dongwoo does the same, he feels good to be back.

One by one, members started coming towards Sungjong and then finding Dongwoo as a surprise.

Myungsoo: "DONGWOOOOO!!!!!!! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! HOW'D YOU GET HERE?!?!!?!?!!?!" Myungsoo hugs Dongwoo.

Woohyun: "Aye, what's good? Where have you been all this time?!" Woohyun joins the hug with Myungsoo and Dongwoo.

Sunggyu: "Jang Dongwoo! Where have you been? You got us all worried! I can't believe how you just left like that! Don't ever do that again!" Sunggyu joins the hug.

Sungyeol: "Yah! Let me join! I missed you so much!" Sungyeol joins the hug.

"Woah, woah! I missed you guys too! I'm just so happy I'm reunited with you all, I love you all so much. I can't imagine living without you, it was so hard."

"Don't worry, we love you back and we can't imagine living without you either," Hoya says.

"So, should we get going?" Woohyun asks.

"Okay, let's go!" Dongwoo eagerly answers.

"Wait, do you guys remember how you came here?"

"Of course! We went.....umm...."Hoya says as he taps on his head, trying to remember where they came from.

"You're telling me you came here without leaving a trail of some sort?" Woohyun asks.

Hoya and Dongwoo nod, and the members all groan again.


Hello! How are you guys?! I haven't talk to you in awhile, that . But I still love you guys, ya'll are pretty fudging awesome. So, what's going on with ya'll? My life is going pretty good.

I aced a test (LOL SIKE) Yeah, I got a C on it. Forget it, I can never improve in science.

Alright enough with my life,

How are you guys? :)

I hope you guys are good :) If anything is bothering any of you, just PM me, I'll be sure to message back :)

Thank you all so much for subscribing and commenting! Love you!