Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo: Punishment and another loss

Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo

"Gosh, where are the members? They can't survive without me. I wonder how they're doing...." Dongwoo whispers quietly to himself. He brushes off his shoulders and lies down on the bed in the hotel. He's lucky the hotel even let him stay this long, he has a week left and if he doesn't find the members in that amount of time, he'll be stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Dongwoo gets up and stares at the window, the sun shines brightly and the window's slightly open so a breeze could come in. The weather's nice so he gets up and leaves the hotel.

"Bye noonas! I'll be back, probably by 5:00 pm!!!"

"Bye Dongwoo!" The noonas' say. The noona's are the hotel receptionists. He looks down on the ground and walks one foot in front of the other. He doesn't look up but then he bumps into someone, someone he misses truly.


"MYUNGSOO!!!!!!" Sungjong shouts, he hates Myungsoo's guts for shoving him inside the cave which had the growling bear inside. Those boys' are so lucky they didn't get eaten.

"What do you want Sungjong?" Myungsoo turns around and glares at the younger. "And why are you using informal speech?!"

"Whatever Myungsoo..." Myungsoo glares at Sungjong once again. ".......hyung."

"That's what I thought."

"I don't understand, why did you push me back inside the cave? I could've gotten hurt...."

"Yeah, sorry to in but, Sungjong's right. Myungsoo, you shouldn't have done that, and I as the leader, should punish you."

"What?! That's B.S. I'm not going ot take any punishment." Myungsoo protests.

The boys' walk to the other side of the jungle/forest/woods whatever you want to call it thing and groan as they do not want to walk another step. 

"Alright Myungsoo, everyone's tired, don't you think?" Sunggyu says, mischieviously. 

"......Yes?"

"Don't say it like a question, say it like a statement."

"Yes."

"Why did you push Sungjong in the cave?"

Myungsoo rolls his eyes, "because, he was being annoying and he kept talking to me informally and I thought that was rude."

"Hmm, I see, but still, you shouldn't have done that. What if Sungjong actually got stuck in that cave and couldn't get out? What if that bear actually mauled him!?!!?" Sunggyu's raises his voice at the last question. "I want you to say sorry right now."

Sunggyu forces the cold prince and the maknae to face each other. Myungsoo looks at the younger and Sungjong stares at the ground, wishing they could get out of this hell.

"I'm sorry Sungjong, I was annoyed and I'm sorry, I didn't want to put your life in any danger or such."

The members stop their walking and stare at the usually cold prince, become sincere and nice. But he can be hyper at times too, especially in the heat. 

"It's okay," the two boys hug it out and everyone smiles. "And I'm sorry for being annoying and speaking informally to you.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot!" Sunggyu shouts. "Myungsoo, your punishment is to carry Sungjong on your back for the rest of the day until we find a new place to stay."

"WHAT?! UGH!"

Myungsoo runs over to Sungjong and picks him up, the cold prince glares at the leader and Sungjong just enjoys everything. Sunggyu smiles but he feels like something's missing.

"Guys, where's Hoya?" Sunggyu says. Sungyeol darts his eyes straight to the ground, as if he knows something. Sunggyu takes notice of the choding's behavior. "Sungyeol-ah, come here."

Sungyeol scurries over to Sunggyu and looks him in the eyes. 

"Yes?" Sungyeol says.

"Do you know where Hoya is?"

"I told him that he should leave and go in a seperate way then us because I was angry at him."

"UGHHHHHH!!!" Sunggyu screams and holds his head in frustration. "Do you by any chance know where he went?"

"No."

The boys' groan and glare at Sungyeol, for losing a valuable member.


Hey! Sorry for a late update! I didn't mean to! I know I always say this but I really didn't mean to!

Thank you all for susbcribing!

Love you guys! <3

Oh yeah,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE HOWON! <3 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

♥