Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo: Chaos starts now.

Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo

Myungsoo and Sungyeol are fighting, Sunggyu can't resist the urge to scold Woohyun, Sungjong is going insane and Howon's trying to catch his breath from all this chaos.. And it's only been 1 hour of looking for Dongwoo.

Earlier~

"Do you think we'll be able to find him?" Sunggyu asked 

"I don't know, hyung, I don't know....."Woohyun replied followed by a hit from Howon.

"Of course we're going to find him! We won't leave without him!" Howon shouted, turning a deep shade of red.

"Woah, calm down, we'll look for him. Sheesh."

The boys dressed up in what they needed and grabbed a backpack full of their items and their priorities. They finally started their look out and decided to call this 'mission' they were going on, Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo.

As the boys were walking, Woohyun dropped the backpack full of their items, onto a puddle, which led to a stream, which led to a waterfall. Woohyun scrame, thinking it would help but boy was he wrong. The backpack flew down the stream as if was a wave itself and fell down the waterfall. Woohyun wished that they didn't have to fly across the country to get to a tropical place for the MV, he rather stay at some other place and film.

"......I-I'm so sorry," Woohyun said, obviously feeling terrible about the thing he just did.

Sunggyu, became furious, his fingers curled up and his face turned red. "YAH! WOOHYUN! I TOLD YOU, YOU SHOULD'VE GAVE IT TO ME!!!"

"I said I'm sorry!"

"Like 'I'm sorry' is going to help us get our things back," Myungsoo said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Stay out of this Myungsoo,"

"Fine, fine."

Sunggyu yelled and yelled at Woohyun who was on the verge of tears, he didn't even dare look into Sunggyu's intimidating eyes as Sunggyu was scolding him. Myungsoo knew something like this was going to happen so he asked Sungyeol to keep his phone and wallet in his pocket earlier.

"Hey, Sungyeol, do you have my items?" Myungsoo asked.

"Of course," Sungyeol replied. He felt for his front pockets and he didn't find anything. "W-wait," he laughed nervously, checking his back pockets. Myungsoo grew angrier as Sungyeol said, "Oh yeah! I um, a, put it in the bag with the rest of our things....."

Now, it was double the yelling since Sunggyu wouldn't stop shouting and Myungsoo was also shouting at Sungyeol.

Present~

"YAH EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Howon shouts, making his breathing normal.

Everyone stops talking and turn their attention to Howon, right when Howon was about to speak, they go straight back to yelling at each other. Howon sighs and sits down on the hot ground. It was becoming night soon and he knew that they can't stay out for long.

Sungjong leans down to Hoya and watches the show in front of him. "You wish they would stop fighting, don't cha?" Sungjong asks.

"Yeah, if they would stop shouting at each other then maybe we could go on with the mission," Howon says, raising his tone, hoping the others would hear him but they're too busy in their own worlds.

"ENOUGH!" Woohyun shouts, "I think we should stop fighting."

"You think? Sungjong retorts.

"Woohyun's right, you should stop yelling at me, Myungsoo," Sungyeol says.

"What? If it weren't for your dumb deeds then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess!" Myungsoo replies.

"Why are you blaming this on me!? It was Woohyun's fault for dropping the backpack in the first place!"

"STOP! Before this gets out of hand," Howon says, stepping between the two. Even though Howon was between them, he could still feel the tension rising and the goosebumps outining his body.. "Let's just leave this behind, and keep on going, we'll get new things later, right now we have to be focused on Dongwoo."

They all take a deep breath and commence their long journey. It's now night time, and they realize that they need somewhere to stay, but in this jungle like place, they don't know where to go.

The hot weather becomes a cool breezy chill and calms the boys spirits. They become sleepier and more serene. If only the weather always felt like this, with a 70°F and a cool chill that lightly brushes their skin.

"Ahh, now this, is the life." Sungyeol smiles, putting his hands behind his neck as he sits on a patch of grass.

"Get up, we have to keep walking," Sunggyu says, grabbing Sungyeol from the ground.

Sungyeol hesitantly gets up and they keep on walking. Half an hour passes and they still can't find a place to stay, it's already hard looking for a place to stay but imagine looking for a place without money.

"Guys! Look!" Woohyun points to a motel not too far from where they currently are.

"Is that a Motel?" Sunggyu asks.

"Yeah hyung! Let's go!"

"But we don't have any money....remember?"

"I said I was sorry!!!"

"Okay, I get it, you're sorry. Let's see if they'll take us in for the night."

The boys start their way towards the motel with their hopes high. As they reach the place, their legs cramp and they need to go and rest. Sunggyu, being the eldest, had to go and ask the lady at the front desk for a free night.

"Um, excuse me, I was wondering if you could let my friends and I stay the night for free," Sunggyu asks, moving out the way and pointing to the rest of the members who stand awkwardly and smile.

The lady raises an eyebrow and huffs, "Well, this place is going out of buisness so I guess you can stay for a night." 

"YES!" The boys hug each other and jump around, eventually taking the receptionist lady into the hug with them. They let go of their hostage and she gives them their room number.

They all run up and claim the rooms, each room contains 3 people, room number one contains Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. Room number two contains, Howon, Sunggyu and Woohyun.

The boys immediately fall asleep after a 'hard days work' and snooze away. But poor Howon can't stop thinking about Dongwoo.

What if we can never find Dongwoo? I miss him, I wish he were here right now, than he could erase all my worries. I wonder what he's doing right now, I hope he's safe, I hope we'll be able to find him because if we don't, I'll go insane. 


Sorry if this chapter was a bit short, it's only short because it's the start ;D

 I hope you enjoyed it anyways!

And thank you all so so so much for susbcribing and commenting! Means a ton!! :D <3