Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo: "Why are you so greasy?"

Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo

           tumblr_m9fd3kt9Mn1rshzkwo1_500.jpg

"Ugh stupid rain," Myungsoo complains while waking up from sleep. The rain hasn't let down at all last night and it's still pouring out. Myungsoo's the first to get up from the members so he goes to look for some water and food.

He walks one foot in front of the other and with his hands in his pockets. He sees a big tree with a bunch of coconuts hanging and he's runs towards it. He bangs and bangs on the tree for the coconuts until one falls on his head. 

He has a pretty hard head so it didn't really give him an impact. He gets more coconuts and protects his head from the falling items. Finally, he walks with a skip in his step and goes back to the members.

"Guys! Look it!" Myungsoo says, he lays all the coconuts on the blanket they had and there are only 4. 

"Ummm, there's only 4....." Sunggyu clears his throat. 

"Then we'll just share. 2 people for every coconut, right?"

"But what do we do with the last coconut?"

"I don't know! You're the leader! Why don't you decide?"

"Attitude."

"Sorry." 

So the coconuts and the sharing goes like this:

Coconut #1                Coconut #2                 Coconut #3                  Coconut #4

Myungsoo                  Woohyun                       Hoya           For Sunggyu and his lover, Woohyun

Sungyeol                    Sunggyu                       Sungjong                      

They finish their coconuts and watch Sunggyu and Woohyun start their second one. Myungsoo his lips and stares deeply at the coconut. He really wants it but he can't go against leader Gyu.

Sunggyu and Woohyun finish their coconut and throw it to the side of the cave. The rain lets down so they get out from the cave and walk towards the lake for some water. 

They make canteens out of random items but they don't care what they make it out of, as long as they got their water, they're fine. They get up from the lake and start their journey once again to look for Dongwoo.

On their way, they hear a screeching scream coming from the woods.

"Um....what was that?" Myungsoo asks, wide-eyed.

"I-I don't know. Should we go find out?" Hoya suggests.

"No. It's better if we stay here, who knows what's in there?!" Sunggyu says.

"But-"

"No!"

"Wait. Didn't that scream sound a bit like...............Dongwoo?" Woohyun asks.

Everyone stops what they're doing and concentrates. Hoya looks around to the members and then runs off to the direction of the scream. Of course, screaming for Hoya to come back wouldn't work so they follow.

"Hoya!" Sungjong shouts, "Slow..*pant* down!"

Hoya keeps running and they all keep following. Finally, they end up at the source of the scream, and find a voice recorder. Hoya walks closer to the voice recorder but Sunggyu stops him.

"This could be a trap," Sunggyu says.

"Whatever Sunggyu hyung, you're always like this," Hoya says, and walks closer to the voice recorder.

"WAIT! Stop there's an net!!" Woohyun shouts, but it's too late and Hoya was hanging upside down from his foot. 

"I told you Hoya!!" Sunggyu scolds. "I told you!"

Hoya rolls his eyes and crosses his arms easily, "whatever, can you guys just get me out of this?" Hoya's obviously fed up and definitely does not want the members to start teasing him.

"Hahaha, Hoya, you're really smart you know?" Myungsoo sarcastically says. Hoya rolls his eyes once again and sighs. 

Woohyun looks for a nearby sharp object but there isn't any around. 

"I'll be right back," Woohyun says while Sunggyu grabs ahold of his arm. 

"I'll come with you. 'Cause like, you can't go alone."

"Alright, we'll be right back."

Woohyun and Sunggyu start their way out and Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol follow behind. 

"Wait! Where are you guys going?" Hoya asks.

"To look for some sharp stuff to get you out, duh," Sungjong says.

"Don't leave me alone!!"

"You'll be fine," Sungyeol assures. The trio leaves and goes off to look for some helpful items while Hoya stays in the net, occasionaly swinging side to side because of the breeze.

Hoya could feel the blood rushing his head so he tries his best to get up every 15 seconds. Finally, Woohyun and Sunggyu arrive, with a jagged rock.

"Yes thank you!!" Hoya shouts, with an happy expression.

Sunggyu hands it to Woohyun and he proceeds to start cutting Hoya out of the net. Woohyun finishes and Hoya falls on the ground with a thud. 

"Where did the others go?" Sunggyu asks Hoya.

"Oh they left to look for some sharp objects to cut me off. But I'm already out so...."

Sunggyu face palms himself and sighs, "I'm such a bad leader."

"No you're not! It's not your fault they left!" Woohyun says.

"Yes it is! I'm so stupid, this is all my fault," Sunggyu sits down on a rock and covers his face. He hates having the feeling of letting down the members which is what he feels right now. He sighs once again and rubs his tired eyes.

Woohyun looks down and plays with his feet. Even though Hoya's head is throbbing real bad, he still feels bad for leader Gyu. 

"Why don't we go look for them? I don't think they went far." 

"Okay," Sunggyu gets up with the help of Woohyun and they start their way north. The gray sky's fading slowly into pitch black darkness. Leaves rustle, crickets chirp and a breeze of hot air blows every now and then.

Hoya sighs and slouches as he walks, he desperately wants some rest and his head hurts too. Hoya can still feel the blood rushing to his head so he stops walking for a second.

"Hoya, why'd you stop?" Woohyun asks, with a concerned look on his face.

Hoya's eyes roll to the back of his head and he faints in Woohyun's arms. 

"Oh my gosh!! Is he okay?" Sunggyu rushes over to the poor dancing machine boy.

"Of course not! He fainted!"

"But why?"

"Probably because he was hanging upside down!!"

"That's true..."

"Okay, let's just go on to look for the members and I'll carry Hoya, but we'll have to take turns."

"Ugh fine." 

Woohyun picks ups Hoya and grunts at the weight put on his shoulder. 20 minutes pass and it's now Sunggyu's turn to carry Hoya. They walk and walk and finally find the trio hanging by a river.

"Where have you guys been?" Woohyun asks.

"Looking for rocks to get Hoya out but it seems like you already got him," Myungsoo answers.

"Well get up, we can't be hear all day and- oh my gosh, you guys stink!!"

"Excuse me?"

Woohyun smells his shirt and then smells his armpits, "nevermind, that's just me."

Everyone takes one step in unison back from the smelly and sweaty Woohuyn. 

"Hyung, why are you so greasy?" Myungsoo jokes. Myungsoo laughs at his own joke while all the members try their best to hold back their laughter.

"Whatever Myungsoo. It seems like we all need a shower."

"But it's dark out...." Sungjong whines, he brushes his shoulder and wobbles back and forth. 

"It's better to take one now, the river's right behind you!!"

All the members groan and then Woohyun proceeds to take his shirt off.

"Woah, what are you doing?!" Sunggyu asks, looking at the half-dressed Woohyun.

"Going to bathe myself, what else."

"It's just that-"

"What? You can't handle my hotness?" Woohyun chuckles and Sunggyu slaps his shoulder. Woohyun takes all of his clothes off and then jumps into the river, he swims around and then stands up to the crowd watching him. "What, you guys aren't going to join?"


ARGHGHRHHHGHHGHRHHRHRHHG

Stupid test.

I'm so truly very sorry for making you guys wait so long for this update!

:(

Like I explained in the last chapter, I had to retake a stupid test :P

But I passed so everything's good.

Hope you enjoyed this update!! 

Love you guys!

<3