Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo: 'Rain, Rain, Go Away.......'

Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo

The boys get up from their places and go searching for the two missing boys. As if missing one wasn't already enough....

"Myungsoo! Sungjong!" Sunggyu, being the good leader he is, calls out but there was no response.

"Are you serious, these boys just had to leave right now In the middle of no where?" Woohyun says.

The boys' walk around the land they have claimed and look for the two maknaes who seem to be lost, for good. But somewhere in those deep, deep, woods, they're in there, safe and sound.


"Yah, Sungjong, can you pass me that stick over there?" Myungsoo asks, pointing to a rather large branch.

"Why can't you get it yourself?"

"Excuse me? I asked you nicely, so if you don't give it to me I will cut you with this branch." Myungsoo says, holding up a sharp stick. The glare in his eye is truly intimidating so Sungjong gets up and gives it to him.

"There, you happy?"

"Yes," he smiles, "Yes I am."

The maknaes' proceed to make a fire, and then they realize, they were making it at the wrong place.

"Wait," Myungsoo says, stopping everything he was doing and what Sungjong was doing too. "Shouldn't we be making this back at the place?"

"What place?"

"Where we're currently living. DUH!" Myungsoo walks over to Sungjong and smacks his head.

Sungjong rubs his head and help Myungsoo pick up the sticks. They then walk back to the fort they were living in to find, everyone was gone. 

"Where did they go?" Sungjong asks, with the most clueless face you could ever imagine in your whole entire life.

"Hahah! Look at your face!!" Myungsoo starts laughing and pats his thighs while doing it. "Ahh, okay, okay, okay, I've calmed down..........HAHAHA!!!!" He laughs again and points at Sungjong who now has his diva face on.

"Stop it!" He shouts, slapping his back.

"Okay! Okay! I stopped, sheesh."

"Wait, oh my gosh, they're lost! We're the only ones who stayed! We need to go and find them before they get into trouble!" 

"Good idea." Myungsoo grabs his necessary items and so does Sungjong. "Let's go."


The Infinite boys' we're the ones looking for maknaes' not the ones lost. Duh Sungjong, like get your common sense. Anyways, the rest of Infinite, look for the dinosaur and the maknae line which seem to be lost in a black hole.

"Will never find them!!!" Woohyun sobs, falling down to his knees, acting out a dramatic scene.

"Really, NamNam, get up," Sunggyu teases. Woohyun gets up and dusts the dirt of his knees.

"I told you not to call me that!!"

Sunggyu looks at Woohyun with the look that says I-am-your-elder, which immediately made Woohyun feel like he was a mouse and that Sunggyu was a giant.

Woohyun walks with his shoulders hunched and his head down.

Sunggyu walks like nothing bad happened whatsoever.

Howon walks like a boy who just learned how to walk.

and Sungyeol walks like the choding he is.

Now with this group, they shouldn't expect to find a thing! Let alone a person! Gosh, I swear these boys' are clueless and need help. Emotionally and physically. 

But they don't bother stopping. They walk around and around, hoping to find any signs of them but they sadly don't. 

"Guys! look!" Woohyun points to a weird trail of broken branches. 

"Who do you think left this?" Sunggyu asks. 

"I don't know! Let's just follow it!" Howon suggests. They do what Howon says and follow the path of branches. They walk and walk but the path never seems to stop.

"Maybe we should stop following this path.........."Sunggyu says. 

"No, we're going to find what's at the end!!"

Sunggyu sighs and keep walking even thought it's killing his poor legs. Woohyun can see Sunggyu becoming weak so he carries him on his back. Sunggyu  eventually falls asleep on Woohyun and Woohyun just brushes it off.

In the middle of the path, they encounter something horrible and scary. 

"*ssssssssssssssss*" A vicious rattlesnake swivels, going towards Howon. 

"Don't move, Howon. Don't move." Woohyun says. Howon listens to Woohyun and closes his eyes, bracing for the impact of the snake.

"AHHHHH!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! SNAKEEEEE!! SNAKEEE!!!" Sungyeol shouts. He runs around in circles and Sunggyu wakes up from his terrible scream. Sunggyu tries consulting Sungyeol but Sungyeol gets to the point where he's crying. 


"Yah, Sungjong, did you hear that?" Myungsoo asks, stopping his movements.

"It sounded like Sungyeol hyung!!"

"I know!!! We should go find him! I bet he's with the rest of the members."

"But I thought you and Sungyeol were fighting?"

"Oh yeah, forget it. We're going to find him."

"We're?"

"Well duh! You can't survive out here by yourself!!" Myungsoo pulls Sungjong with him and they go off to finding the rest of their family. 

The walk isn't really that long so they find them easily. They hide behind a tree to not encounter the snake that was about to lunge at Howon. 

Sungyeol sees Myungsoo at the corner of his eye and runs towards him. 

"MYUNGSOO! I THOUGHT WE'D NEVER FIND YOU!!! BUT RIGHT NOW WE'RE ABOUT TO DIE!!! SO JUST LEAVE!! SAVE YOURSELF!!!"

"Shut up Sungyeol. Stop talking nonsense."

"Umm guys, I think we should probably help Howon......" Sungjong cuts in. 

They get out from the tree and reunite with the rest of the members. Myungsoo grabs a stick and a rock and throw it far behind the snake. The snake goes crazy and almost bites Howon before Sungjong steps on it. 

"......Sungjo-" Myungsoo starts.

"Shh! Go somewhere safe, I'll be right there. I just need to finish my business here."

"You sure?"

"Yes! Now go!"

They follow the broken branches again and leave Sungjong alone. Sungjong somehow finds peace with the snake and makes it leave. He runs after the boys' and now they're all reunited. Except for Dongwoo.

The broken branches path stops and leads to a lake.

"A lake? We need somewhere to stay! Not a lake!!" Woohyun shouts.

"Shh, we have water now!" Sunggyu says.

"But where are we going to sleep? It's late out."

"Umm, wait! Look! It's a hut!!" Sunggyu points to the hut that actually looked comfy.

They walk towards it and carefully open the door. Inside, it was perfect, well perfect for the jungle. It was pretty big too so they could all stay in it without any complaining.

"I guess this is our new home for tonight. Make yourselves at home, as hard as that might be, just try. And if you need anything just talk to me or Woohyun." Sunggyu says. 

The boys' sigh and lie down. It's nighttime and they're all pretty played out. That is until it starts raining.

"Aiiiiishh.." they all say. The rain storm turns into a thunderstorm so they get up and walk somewhere else. They walk with their heads down, following Sunggyu who's in the lead.

Sunggyu stops walking and stares in front of him. 

"S-Sunggyu hyung, w-we're not going to s-sleep there ri-ight?" Woohyun asks, pointing to the big and dark cave.

Sunggyu doesn't say anything but gives a sorrowful look to the boys'. 

"Sorry, but this is our home until the rain stops."

They all groan but walk inside anyways. They huddle together and lie down. The rain doesn't seem to let down but it's soothing so they fall asleep fast. Sunggyu can't fall asleep so he quietly sings to himself. His mind is full of thoughts running everywhere.

I hope we can get out soon. I hope we can find Dongwoo soon. I hope we get home soon. I hope the rain lets down. I hope nothing bad happens in the cave. I hope, I hope, I hope.


ERMAHGERD.

This is a really late update isn't it? :3

I'm sorry guys, time went by so fast! 

I'll try to make sure that I update once a week!

Thank you all for being so patient!

i love you! ♥