Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo: Dino Land.

Mission Impossible: Find Dongwoo

Well through all the chaos and everything, Dongwoo is no where to be found. But thing is, he doesn't want to be found. But where exactly is Dongwoo? Well, he is somewhere in that tropical place, and he's not too far from the rest of his family. But his family is stubborn and he feels as if they don't care about him.

I'm lost, and the members don't even care?! Well then, I might as well take advantage of this.

Dongwoo walks around the town, hoping to find some food in the meanwhile. He's starving and he's super duper hungry. He looks around for some food or a restaurant and he finds one nearby.

"Wahh!! Food!" He runs towards the restaurant then realizes, he doesn't have money. "Crap, I should've thought about this before....what can I do for people to give me money?"

Dongwoo walks around the streets, he then comes up with an idea. He walks to a random stranger on the street and starts dancing, he sings while he does it, making the woman blush. She covers her face as she blushes and giggles.

"Did you like that!?" Dongwoo asks, becoming very hyper. She nods and then hides her face once again. "Would you like to give me money.......?" She nods once again and then gives him 30 dollars. "WOW!!!! THANK YOU!!!!" He grabs ahold of her and squeezes her, then he jumps around and runs in to the restaurant.

Wow, I can't believe she gave me so much money! But what should I do with it? Oh yeah, I'LL MAKE IT RAIN!!!

Dongwoo runs inside a bathroom and starts to 'make it rain'. Then he realizes that that was a stupid idea so he picks up all the money and walks out. He orders some food from the restaurant and enjoys his nice hot food.

This is delicious, ahh, the things food and money can do........

He finishes his food with 20 dollars left in his pocket, he walks away from the scene and goes into a hotel. The hotel was nice and very well air conditioned. He pays to stay for 2 days and one night.

Surprisingly, the cost was very and I mean very cheap. He barely had to pay! Lucky dinosaur, lucky dinosaur.

He runs up to his room number and jumps on the newly sheeted bed.

"Wow, this is such a big room!" Dongwoo says, "Imagine if Infinite had to live here with me, we'd be smushed against everyone."

Dongwoo, do you not realize you're talking to the wall?! Sheesh, he needs someone to talk to.

Ahh, this is boring. What should I do? I'll just go out for a walk I guess, I mean I have nothing else to do.....

Dongwoo does as he thinks and walks around the streets. He passes by a pet shop and then goes back to it. He reads the flier outside on the door.

Adopt a dog for a day!

You just need to be years and very gentle!!

We'll give you everything you need!

You get to pick any dog you want! 

Come straight in and apply right away!!!

:D

"Adopt a dog huh? Hmph, might as well go check it out!" Dongwoo walks in the store and applies for the thing. FInally, he gets to go in the backroom and picks a dog of his choice. "Wow there are so many!!"

"Yes, you can choose any dog of your liking!" The female employee says.

"Wait a second, do I have to pay?"

"No! It's all free! We just need you to bring him back or we'll hunt you down with the application form you gave us!" She says, while smiling brightly.

Dongwoo swallows, then picks a dog. He gets a leash and everything he needs for the dog's care. He walks out of the pet shop happily and bright. The first thing he wants to do is to take the dog to a park.

he decides not to name the dog because he feels as if he'll get too attached to it; so he just names it 'boy'.

"Hey Boy, you wanna play with those other dogs?" He points to a group of big and masculine dogs, Boy whines and then hides under Dongwoo's legs. He laughs at his cuteness and then takes him on for a walk around the park.

Dongwoo notices that Boy is a bit filthy looking from rolling around in the dirt so he decides to take him to a bath place. He and Boy arrive at the bath place for dogs and he picks him up to put him in the bath.

"Wow Boy! You're so dirty! We'll have to clean you up right away!!!" He grabs some shampoo from his bag that the lady at the pet shop gave him and uses it. "After this, you'll be shiny and beautiful! Don't worry, boys can be beautiful too."

The dog sneezes which almost sounds like a laugh. Dongwoo proceeds to wash Boy and makes sure that he isn't hurting him. "Boy, are you okay? I don't want to hurt you."

Boy Dongwoo's hand which signifys that he's alright and in perfect condition. Dongwoo dries Boy and they leave, he carries him in one arm with his big duffel bag on the other.

Ahh, now this is the life, but wait. How am I supposed to let Boy inside the hotel?!!

Dongwoo panics then comes up with a plan. He hides Boy under his baggy hoodie and sneaks inside the hotel. He sneaks in successfully and goes up to his room. He lets go of Boy and Boy gasps for air.

"Sorry 'bout that, Boy, it won't happen again." Boy shakes it off and they lie down on the nice and fluffy matress.

Life without Infinite is good, but I still miss them, but I still need my alone time.

Meanwhile~

The Infinite boys could no longer stay at the motel where they were before. Even though Sunggyu begged on his knees, they wouldn't let them stay for an extra day+night.

Now, they're out wandering around the jungle like place. 

"Guys, I think we're just going to have to rest outside in the woods...." Woohyun states.

"Yeah, we don't really have a choice....." Sunggyu adds.

"What?! I am so not going to sleep on the ground!!" Myungsoo shouts. "Especially with this one," He adds, pointing to Sungyeol.

"Excuse me, and you don't think I don't want to be with you!?" 

"Shut up Sungyeol, no one told you to talk."

Sungyeol scoffs and walks to the furthest side away from Myungsoo. Sunggyu facepalms and then they start building their home. The sun turns into the moon which means they have to hustle.

"Guys hurry up! i'm doing everything right now and no one is helping!" Hoya shouts.

"What are you talking about? I'm helping," Woohyun says.

"You're just supervising along with Sunggyu."

"Huh did someone say my name?" Sunggyu says, breaking out of his daydream.

They roll their eyes and then go back to preparing. Sungjong and Myungsoo go deeper into the woods and look for some branches to make a fire. Suddenly, a horrible scream comes from Sungjong.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The boys stop what they're doing and look at one another.

"SUNGJONG IS THAT YOU!?!?!!" Sunggyu calls out.

"MYUNGSOO NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!" Sungjong shouts, completely ignoring Sunggyu's call.

The boys go back to what they were doing since there was nothing bad happening.

Finally, the finish and lie down. 

"Goodnight everyone, and don't leave," Sunggyu says, wishing that the boys will stay with him.

"Arasso," everyone replies.

For some strange reason, Sungyeol could not fall asleep.

Why can't I fall asleep? Usually I fall asleep in just a snap! Usually when I can't sleep it's when I'm missing som- Oh god, Myungsoo and Sungong aren't here.  They haven't come back in 30 minutes. I'm scared. 

"Guys....................where is Sungjong and Myungsoo?......" Suddenly, the boys eyes widen like eyes in cave at Sungyeol's scary question.


Hey guys, I tried my best to make this longer!! Anyways, thanks once again for subscribing! I appreciate it!

Ps. I love your comments, they make my day. ^^