Eight

Love Radio

 

Key

Key is a straightforward and sincere person. He likes to tell the truth, and expects the same from the outside world.

So when he saw the young teenage boy sitting on the bench indicated by Jonghyun, he realized, that someone just lied to him. The boy looked up at Kibum standing in front of him, and smiled brightly.

“Are you Key ?” he asked. His eyes turned to crescents, and his lips in wide smile made Kibum feeling less uneasy. He nodded. “I’m Taeman.”

“Taeman?” He had never heard that name before. Key furrowed his brows. “Are you sure, that it’s not, for example, Taemin?”

“I used to be called that way, but now, I am a manly man, and I’m Taeman.” The younger puffed his cheeks, making his face similar to baby’s.

Key nodded again, not trying to go further with this topic, and sat beside the boy. “ So. Care explain to me, why are you here, instead of person that should be here?” He asked, looking beside him.

It hurt. He should have known, that his phone-friend would never come. Probably he sent the boy, to see Key, and then tell him what he looks like. Probably he just wanted to know it, heck, maybe he’s a paparazzi and now he’s standing behind a tree, making photos of blonde.

Yet, he couldn’t care less now. They can take a pictures of him, make a videos, do everything, it no longer concerns Kibum. Because for now, The Almighty Key is heartbroken.
He admitted to himself, that he really feels something to that men, a men, whom he had never seen before. And now, that man stood him up.

“Hyung couldn’t come, because he realized, he can’t meet you.” Taemin looked at Key with apologetic look. “You know, I don’t understand him. He forbade me to tell you why, and that’s why I can’t tell you.” He pouted cutely, and clasped his hands together. “But he’s asking for forgiveness!”

Key sighed. “But then why, for all these months, he have phoned me, and even now, without hesitation he wanted to meet? Are you telling me the truth? Because I think that he would remember it earlier.” He was angry. Was that man just playing with him? He wanted to find that Puppy, and strangle him, but what he heard next made him throw those thoughts away.

“I asked him the same question, but he told me, he couldn’t because every time he called you, he couldn’t think about anything else, except you.”

And so, Key forgave that Puppy, though with aching heart.

~***~

Jonghyun

Standing behind a tree, Jonghyun couldn’t stop himself from groaning.

Key is just perfect. His perfect blonde hair, his perfect feline eyes, his perfect high cheekbones, his perfect bow-shaped lips – all of this is just perfectly perfect. Jonghyun shook his head, he can’t even think logically. It’s really a miracle, that Key didn’t notice the older standing behind a tree, just in front of him. Be he could clearly see sadness in Key’s eyes.

Jonghyun swore at himself. He’s such a cold bastard. Stupid, cold-hearted bastard, because in movies, only bastards do something like that, stand someone up when that someone like them. His eyes widened. Does Key like him? But soon, he sank to the ground, huffing. Even if Key really liked him, he will stop, because of Jonghyun’s stupidity.

In that moment, Jonghyun started to regret, that he’s famous singer, a celebrity. Almost his every move is being watched by South Korea. Journalists are willing to kill, to get some information about Kim Jonghyun.

So now, as Jonghyun stood up, he decided he will change his life, and be like those journalists. He will do anything, to make up for his stupidity.



 

SORRY! I change my mind. DON'T KILL ME!!! D:
I know I promised to write only fluff, but I just needed to do this, so the next chapter will be better  //3
But hey, I have to thank for votes <3 though I don't know why this story should be voted, it's doeasn't make any sense for me, really xDD
Sorry again for my brain 3 until next time :*