Four

Love Radio

 

Jonghyun

Rolling on his bed and gripping a pillow, Jonghyun squealed like crazy.

He just finished talking with Key.

FLASHBACK

“Puppy?”

Jonghyun gulped. Key’s bitter tone didn’t help him.

“Uhh… Yeah…”

Choking silence. Jonghyun gripped the wheel with a trembling hand, afraid to breathe.
But then, he heard a chuckle.

“…I think I’m going to open a ZOO… really, Puppy? Why the hell that nickname?”

Jonghyun released a breath he didn’t know, he was holding. Key was giggling, changing the atmosphere from super heavy to super light. Singer rolled his eyes.

“Yah! My friend calls me that way!”

How he managed to gain self-confidence? He doesn’t know, maybe because of Key’s attitude. Hell, he doesn’t care now. He sped up the car, and listened to Key’s melodious laugh.

“Okay, okay. You know, I must say I’m impressed, since you just changed my mood in a split of second, which is really miraculous. Thank you.”

“Hahaha! No problem!”

Gosh, it felt so good, so right to talk to Key. He talked to him for like… two minutes? And he felt like he was already talking with a good friend.

“Hey, you know… can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“Well, since your voice is very similar to Kim Jonghyun’s voice…”

Jonghyun froze. . Key found out.

“…then can I call you… Jjong? Instead of… Puppy?”

For the second time he released a big breath, and relaxed in his seat. Damn, this man played with his emotions like with a ping pong ball. Up-down-up-down. Nervous-relaxed-nervous-relaxed.

“Why not Puppy? It’s cute!”

He chuckled, and stopped the car, to wait for a green light. He felt so happy, he wanted to abandon the vehicle, and fly to his house. Insides of his stomach flipped like crazy, and he loved that feeling so much, he just wanted to hug everyone.

“Why not Jjooong~? Pleasee~”

Did Key just use an aegyo?
For now, Jonghyun could die happily, with that beautiful voice in his ears, which was dedicated only to him.

But it’s not time for fanboying, he has to talk to Key. And decided to a little.

“Nuh-uh, you little fox. I’m not letting you calling me Jjong. I think you need to use more of your aegyo…”

There he did it. Now he can call himself The Braveheart. He even used his playful tone!

With big grin, he sped up, when green light flashed before him.

END OF FLASHBACK

“KILL ME! KILL MEEEE!” Jonghyun screamed to his pillow.

After ending his call, when he reached his doorknob, Jonghyun entered his house, and immediately started running around all rooms, giggling, and squealing.

They were talking, and laughing, and Key even flirted with him.

His excesses stopped, when Jonghyun jumped on his bed and grabbed his pillow, hugging it tight.

“Aigoaigoaigoaigooo” He closed his eyes, laughing. Probably, that was the best day of his life, beside that one, when he won his first MAMA award.

He sighed, closed his eyes and placed a hand on his chest. Yep, still beating fast.

Just then he heard his phone ringing.

With trembling hand, he reached into his pocket, but when he saw who was calling, he rolled his eyes.
Onew.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Jonghyun-ah~ I didn’t know you’re such a teaser, you little Puppy~”

. Jonghyun forgot they were talking ON AIR.

Sometimes he forgets, how big dork he is.


 

Damn. It's so short. But don't worry. I already wrote next chapter, so maybe I'll update it tomorrow, well I still don't know, but it will be quickly <3 I just can't concentrate, when SHINEE'S BACK with Dream Girl <3 And their outfits for Beautiful are like modern Jojo xDD
So enjoy this of chapter <3