Six

Love Radio

 

Key

“And that was all, my dear people. Don’t forget to take a shower, brush your teeth – if you have teeth… no, I’m too fabulous to think about it, kekeke~. Anyway, goodnight!”

He pushed the “off” button on his microphone and gave a thumbs up to a tall man sitting behind a glass. Said man grinned to him and wiggled his eyebrows playfully, making his friend scowl.

“Minho, don’t even try-” He started, entering a room, in which his friend was sitting, but soon was cut off.

“I heard it Key~” Minho sang to the shorter, but then his expression changed to serious. “You are talking with him every day, dude, you should at least call him, since he DOESN’T have your number, but you DO. Seriously, it’s been a month already, do you think people would want to listen to your flirting on air?”

Kibum. Kim Kibum.  That’s his real name. Kibum is a young man, not fat, not scrawny, not super short, not super tall. Yet he is unique. His feline eyes, bow-shaped lips and dyed blonde hair give him exotic look. His slim silhouette and long, slender legs have led many women to jealousy.

But still, Kibum think he’s an ordinary person.

“I don’t know, Minho. He probably wants to meet me. What if he will tell me that I’m not attractive?” He pouted and grabbed his phone, just to see that number on his contact list. Soon after the first call from Puppy, he wrote on his phone the number displayed on the monitor in the audition room, but was too shy to call him.

“Where is The Almighty Key? Listen to me, dude.” Minho pointed his finger at Kibum. “ You’re hot. Don’t forget about it.”

“But then what about Ki-“ Blonde man started, but then stopped talking, when Minho groaned, shaking his head.

“Don’t even try to start it again. Kibum, there are people, and there are stars. Understood? Geez, you’re unbearable, when it comes to love issues. Go sleep, and bring me back Diva.” Minho waved him off, and left the room.

Pouting, Kibum went to his “office”, which was a small room, with a simple desk, a small couch, and a big shelf with various books. Since he decided, he wanted to remain anonymous, every night he has to wait, till a group of fangirls will disappear. He sat beside the desk, and looked at the pictures of his idol, pinned to the cork board.

“And what would you do, Kim Jonghyun?” He sighed and leaned his chin on hand, looking dreamily at the pictures of his idol.

Kibum was always a hardcore fan of Kim Jonghyun, ever since his debut. He finds him funny, witty, smart, clever, politenicelovable… and so on. And of course he’s outrageously handsome. Key sighed again and looked at the number on his phone. Maybe Minho’s right, maybe he should finally stop dreaming, because there is a real person, who maybe wants something more…

He pressed the call button. He’s making a big step in his life, but he hopes it’s all for the best. It’s now or never.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Well, hello, Jjong-Puppy!”



 

It's sooooo short D: But I just can't write, yet, I have to fight with it, so here's the next little <3