One

Love Radio

 

Jonghyun

“Thank you very much, you are amazing!”

He shouted to the screaming crowd, waving to people. He bowed for the last time, and left the stage, just to be welcomed by his manager, coordinators, and makeup noonas, ready to attack him with make-up removers.

“This one was really good, Jonghyun. You did a great job!”

“Thanks, Hyung.” He sighed, and sat on a chair in front of a big mirror. Watching how his reflection was changing from super-hot to simply hot is always interesting. He usually has to wear at least a tiny bit of make-up, though he would be content without anything on his face.
He thanked noonas, got up from a chair, and not bothering to change his outfit, he headed out for his car.

“9:55. Good.” He sat in his seat, gripping the wheel, and the radio.
Soft music filled his ears, working as a remedy from loud tunes during his concert. He closed his eyes, and leaned his head back for a while, sighing softly.

Working as a singer has its pros and cons. Kim Jonghyun knows it very well. He is popular, everybody loves him and his music. Yet, he has to work very hard for his fame, not saying about a possibility of becoming deaf, because of concerts.

Finally, he started the engine, and at the same time very familiar melody flew out of the speakers. Turning up the volume, he smiled. Finally.

“Hey guys, it’s Key here! Did you miss me?”

Like hell. Jonghyun bit his lower lip. Just few seconds of this voice relaxed him like nothing else.

“Well, of course you did! Who wouldn’t miss me, since I am the best here?”

He shook his head, chuckling. That Key is such a Diva.

He started listening to Key’s audition a few month ago, when he accidentally found it, flipping through the channels. That soft voice immediately caught his ears, making him stop with this one channel, called Love Radio. Yet, that cheesy name didn’t even move him. As long, as Key is talking to him through the radio, it’s name doesn’t matter.

“Wow, it’s so early, and I already have a call? Wow! You amaze me guys! Yoboseyo?

-Ne, it’s me.

-Oh it’s you, rabbit!”

Rabbit. That man is constantly phoning to Key, telling him about his love for chicken.

“-And I can’t do anything, since he told me, that I have to eat vegetables! I don’t think I will be able to withstand it…

-Hey, don’t worry dude. Think about your body after that diet. Think about those delicious abs, man, even I am drooling now… ”

Oh yes. Key confessed two months ago, that he is biual. Some people wrote to him e-mails with bashings. He read all of them on air, then he just laughed, and said that it’s his life and his choice. Not theirs.

Jonghyun couldn’t stop admiring him after that incident. He couldn’t stop listening to him, heck, he became addicted to Key.

And he can’t suppress a pang of jealousy, hearing the conversations of those two.

He doesn’t even know what is Key’s real name, he doesn’t know what he looks like, hell, Key even doesn’t know him, well, at least he doesn’t know, that Kim Jonghyun is listening to his auditions.

But Jonghyun would do anything to even one meeting. To see Key standing in front of him, talking with him not through a microphone, but through a thin barrier of air…

“-Thank you, Key!

-No problem, rabbit. Okay guys, now it’s time for a song!”

…But it’s nearly impossible. Key would never meet someone, just because that person proposed him a meeting through the radio.

“Noona neomu yeppeoseo
Namjadeuri gaman an dwo”

Jonghyun froze. Key played his song, which he sang with his friend, Onew. He gripped tightly a wheel. It was a really strange feeling, hearing himself. He wondered if Key likes his song, maybe he doesn’t like it, but has to play it, just because it was on top of charts.

He shook his head. This man is really messing with his head.

And he can’t do anything, except to love this.


 

I'll be making short, but frequent updates, I think. It's really light story, so it doesn't  take a lot of time, to write chapters xD
So, see ya, and enjoy!