Ten

Love Radio

 

Key

Shuffling his feet, Key made his way to auditioning room.

It has been two months. Two months since that man called him.

Puppy.

How someone, whose face Kibum have never seen in his life, could make his heart beat just by mention of his nickname, not even a real name?

He was starting to question his feelings to Kim Jonghyun, his biggest idol, his mind was so twisted because of that man. And now, the blonde wanted just to slap his face multiple times, telling himself how stupid he was to fall in love with a stranger.

And he still can’t forget him.

“Hey, Hyung! How are you?”

He heard Minho’s voice and turned around, just to see his friend walking to him with a big smile on his face.

“Not bad, Minho. I’m just a bit tired, that’s all.” Key sighed, looking at the floor, and without any word, he headed to auditioning room. I’m such a pabo.

Puppy saw him, while he was talking with Taemin. The younger told him that, but being a good friend of that men, he couldn’t tell Key anything about him. The blonde pouted. Aish, my life is so miserable.

One thing ended with a plus, though. Kibum and Taemin became friends. He even introduced the cute boy to Minho, who took a liking to him. Taemin is really something, Young boy, who wants to act manly. Kibum smiled slightly, remembering Tae’s big doe eyes. Well, at least Taemin and Minho can have a better love life than him.

~***~

Minho

After  making sure, that the back of his friend was at a suitable distance, he turned around, and cleared his throat loudly. Three pair of eyes met him, peeking around the corner.

“It’s okay, you can go now.” He watched as two of them walked to the door of auditioning room.

“Are you going to listen with me?” Minho smiled to beaming person, and ruffled his hair.

“Ne, Hyung!”

~***~

Key

Walking to the auditioning room, Kibum still floated around his thoughts.

Then, there’s Rabbit. This time Key’s smile grew bigger.

After meeting Taemin, Key decided that it doesn’t matter anymore if people will see him or not. He called Rabbit with a proposition of meeting, which was taken with great enthusiasm. What a big surprise it was, when instead of a young men with simple clothing and unshaved face (at least that was what Kibum imagined Rabbit), he met a famous singer, smiling to him with his megawatt smile.

Who would know, that Onew would be a frustrated chicken maniac? Kibum chuckled bitterly. At least Onew wasn’t afraid to meet him.

He stopped in front of a black door, with a dark panel, that displayed “ON AIR”. When Key entered, he sighed. Honestly, he decided to get this job, just because he thought he would at least start appreciating his voice, because he was starting to get paranoid because of his complexes. Little by little, he was getting over his self-hate, and now he is a Dive, though sometimes it goes back to him, just like when he stopped talking with Puppy.

He took his seat and sighed. Kim Jonghyun, what would you do?

Looking at the picture of his one and only love, Kibum decided to start his audition. He looked at Minho standing behind the big window, pushed the red button and smiled.

“Well hello people! It’s me, Key! Did you miss me? Probably you did, if you are listening to me now, kekeke~! So let’s start this evening with something-“

Suddenly, a screen with his playlist showed upcoming call.

“Seriously? I just started and I’ve got a call already, guys? Okay, let’s see who’s so desperate to call me~”

He clicked the green button on the screen and with a sing-song voice, he greeted a person on the other line.

“Hello~”

“Hello, Key-ah.”

Kibum froze in his seat. Puppy. That was the last person, who would call him now, Kibum thought. He checked the number on screen (he still don’t know how, but he managed to remember the other’s number), and  Yet, after over two months, that men called him.

Kibum swallowed. This will be hard for him, but Key decided to answer Puppy.

“Well, look who just decided to call me! Tell me, why sudden call, Puppy?”

He decided to bring his y side to hide nervousness, but it hurt him more than he expected.

“I called to apologize.”

This time Key didn’t hide his confusion.

“Apologize?”

“Yes. I wanted to meet you, I even set up the meeting. And I chickened out.”

He gasped. He didn’t even know what to say, so he decided to stay silent, while listening to Puppy’s voice, so similar to a person he admired.

I guess you won’t believe me, but I’m really sorry. All I want… no. Need. All I need is for you to forgive me.”

Key bit his lip and looked at Minho, who stood, looking at him with unreadable expression.

“Look, I don’t know why you did this and why you didn’t meet me. I need an explanation.”

“Okay.”

Suddenly line went dead. Key let out weird noise out of his mouth, not really knowing, why Puppy ended the call, but when he looked up at Minho again, he saw him talking to someone and handing him a microphone.

Than, that someone turned around and Kibum’s heart couldn’t beat any quicker.

Kim Jonghyun was looking at him, with a smile on his heavenly face.

He then said something to Minho, and looked at Kibum again, but this time raised a microphone.

And started singing.

 I’m gonna make you love me, I love you
I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you

Even though I can’t say it right now,
Even when I keep getting nervous looking at you,
I always think of you
You don’t know yet, you don’t know my love
I just need you

I want you like this
I just keep seeing you
In my head, it’s filled with the thoughts of you.
I’m so happy all day
I sing a song for you
Anytime

 I’m gonna make you love me, I love you
I’m only happy when you are here. I always just need you

 Because of you, you, you, you,

 I only think of you

You, you, you, Now.

Love me, love me
Only look at me

 When you are so tired and facing hard times, when you are in pain,
I’ll be satisfied if I’m the person you look for
I’m happy with just that,
Oh baby all right

 I’m gonna make you love me, I love you
I’m only happy when you are here. I always just need you

Because of you, you, you, you

 I only think of you

You, you, you, Now.

Love me, love me
Only look at me

~***~

When Jonghyun ended singing, Key was crying uncontrollably.

Kim Jonghyun just sang in front of him. No, not just Kim Jonghyun.

How could he not notice, that Puppy’s voice was just way too similar?

He didn’t know what to do; so many feeling cumulated inside him and all he could do was to cry, looking at Kim Jonghyun, who went out of the room, and entered his space, looking at him with gleaming eyes.

“I guess I told you why. But another reason is that I was afraid of people. I didn’t want them to judge me, just because of my orientation, or maybe just my love for you.”

Kibum stood up from his chair and with shaking legs went to the man of his dreams. Who would know, that this man, who was calling him every day, this dork, weirdo, idiot, but at the same time caring, kind-hearted friend, with a great personality, would be his idol, his half-god, Kim Jonghyun?

“I was looking for every information about you, since I heard your voice for the first time. Talking with you was the most wonderful thing on earth. I can’t simply get enough of you.”

He was standing now in front of Key. The blonde felt his hand being grabbed. The feeling made his breathing quicker and he looked at Jonghyun smiling to him.

“Kim Kibum, I love you. Maybe I still don’t know you quiet well, but I love your voice, I love your laugh, I love your Diva attitude, I love when you are nagging, I love when you are whispering, I love when you are sad, and when you are happy. And I want us to try. But there is still one answer, that I need from you. Will you forgive me?”

Key looked with big eyes, as Jonghyun held his hand tightly, looking at him with desperate eyes and chuckled.

“How could I not forgive you? When you made me happy, made me laugh, you cheered me up, when I was sad and even when because of you, my mood wasn’t the best for a while, I forgive you, because…” This time Kibum was laughing with tears in his eyes.

“Because I love you too.”

He didn’t know if he was dreaming or not, but if he is, he doesn’t want to wake up, because now, his dream came true.

He is kissing his idol Kim Jonghyun.

But what was the most important, he is kissing someone he loves, his friend.

For the first time in his life, he is truly happy.

~***~

Jonghyun

As soon  he parted from flushing Kibum, Onew went inside the room with his big grin, with Minho and Taemin trailing behind him.

“Finally, I thought you wouldn’t make it, Hyung!” Minho went to Kibum , and patted his shoulder.

Jonghyun’s dreams came true. He is holding his object of affection in his arms. And looking at his perfect face, he couldn’t help but kiss his cheek, drawing the younger’s attention.

“Hyung?”  Kibum’s face was red as tomato. Jonghyun felt, that his face may tear in half from his smile, but right now he couldn’t care about anything in this world.

But  he started, when he heard those magical words…

“Oh, Jonghyun-ah!~”

Oh, not again.



 

DON'T ASK. I know It doesn't make any sense, I wasn't in mood to write anything 3 but I needed to write it now, because I know I'm delying it it, and i probably wouldn't write it in next few days. But I'll try to edit it as soon as I can (>'3')>~ 
The lyrics is from B2ST - You, which in my opinion is the sweetest song I've ever heard <3
Actually it's because of that song, that I started Love Radio. I was listening to one day on my way to school, and I wondered "it would be awesome to hear that song from the radio..." and then I fell upon an idea <3

So, if you liked it, then it's really good, since I didn't even think about serious plot in this story xDDD
Do I have to end it...?

Okay, I have to.

Until next time!

Byeeeeeeee <3333333 (>'3')>~<333333

ARUFAx