Epilogue

Back to you (Just Living)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* 3 Years Later *

AMBER's POV

"Amber!" 

"..." Hmm that voice.

"Amber!" 

"mmm.." Hehe that sweet angelic voice..hmmm....so warm.......zzzzzzz.

"Ouch!" 

"Woah....huh? wha- Krys? What's wrong?" I was just enjoying my sweet dream when my playful wife bit my nose. I groggily rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up. I reached over to the bedside table and unlocked my phone. 3:00 A.M. I turned my gaze to my princess straddling my stomach. 

"Princess it's 3 in the morning what's the matter?"

Without answering me she lay down on me snuggling her face into the crook of my neck. Her warm breath making the cold winter morning bearable. I playfully nudge her face with my head, making our eyes meet. We gazed into each others eyes lost in our own world. Krystal cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss from my forehead, nose, and lips.

"Kuku why is my wifey acting so sweet all of a sudden?" I chuckled teasingly and switched our positions. I lay my weight on her, my arms just beside her head. Unknowingly for her tears escaped her eyes. 

 

KRYSTAL's POV

"What's wrong Soojung?" Out of a sudden tears fell from my eyes. Amber's face scrunched up confused. Her thumbs gently wiped my tears away. Surprising her I pulled her to me crashing my lips against hers. She froze at first but nontheless responded with the same eagerness. She bit my bottom lip making me moan in response. Getting back at her I bit her tongue.

"Aw." Amber pulled away puting at me with her puppy eyes.

"Dork I didn't wake you up at three in the morning to just make out you know." 

"Hmm then what does thy majesty want?" She rested her forehead against mine and cupped both my cheeks.

"I-....."

"Hmm?" she gave me her signature goofy grin assuring alll her attention was on me.

"I had a bad dream of losing you." I muttered looking away from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter