Speechless

Back to you (Just Living)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5:00 A.M

 

"Do you think she will make it?" I asked I stayed at the company to make sure the job was a success as leader I need to watch out for my fellow group members.

 

"No need to worry." Soo Man calmly answered. The door opened revealing Amber with the same bruised face and cut lip except this time she had dark rings under her eyes. She then tossed a flash drive across the table.

 

"Everything is taken care of and you won't have any problems with him again." Amber quikly spoke and then left the room.

 

"Ahjussi what did Amber mean by that?" 

 

"I don't know either Taeyeon." 

 

"I'll just call the girls and tell them everything is fine."  While I talked over the phone someone knocked on the door. 

 

*TOK*TOK*TOK*

 

"Come in." A man wearing a police uniform came in holding  box and handed it to ahjussi.

 

"About 3 hours ago the man who had sent you the video came to HQ and confessed to blackmailing one of your employees he is now serving time in jail for extortion and other felonies. That box contains all footage the original and the copies he wanted us to hand that to you." The cop explained

 

"If you don't mind telling us officer why did he confess?" Ahjussi asked him

 

"Don't know he was too scared and just said something about a person named Aiden." 

 

"Oh ok thank you very much Officer have a nice day." After the officer left I was surprised to see my fellow members waiting outside I guess they also heard the conversation. I thought Jessica would be upset but to my surprise she was ok.

 

"Hey Jess you ok?" I asked her just to make sure

 

"Yup and Taeyeon I know your the leader and you have to take care of us and all thank you for that but this whole issue...Aiden/Amber and I are the past I'm not upset." With that she then left.

 

Liar I asked if your ok not if your upset.

 

3 days later

 

"UNNIE!!" I pulled her blankets off but she still didn't budge. I then took out the deadly weapon that would wake her up no matter what.

 

3

.

.

2

.

.

1

 

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE HECK SOOJUNG!!!" She jumped off the bed widely awake mission accomplished.

 

"Unnie don't you have a schedule today?" I asked her.

 

*Sigh* 

 

"I'm sick." She then went back under the covers of her blanket. She has been this way since the whole video issue I also found out about Amber beating up Taemin I was mad at her and kept avoiding her whenever she tried to talk to me but now I guess I have to face her so she can get unnie to go work. I actually realized that she was Aiden when she comforted me but kept quiet about it because I know unnie and her didn't really have that happy ever after ending.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter