The past has already past

Back to you (Just Living)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Usually during the night people would be sleeping...sleeping in the warm quiet comfort of their home for example a tightly bonded loving family of 5 to a single 25 year old bachelor, whatever type of home they rest to prepare for tomorrow the future not the past but it's not like that everywhere. 

Not in a certain part of the light filled city of Seoul there are all types of businesses open from entertainment companies to fancy restaurants to night clubs. In a room of an entertainment company sits a man and a group of girls patiently waiting for a certain someone to show up.

 

*TOK*TOK*TOK*

 

The door swings open revealing someone with a bruised face and a cut lip. The group of girls turn and face the long awaited person but stayed silent as they didn't know what to say or do. The newly arrived person then made eye contact with the man.

 

"You called." Amber asked the man.

 

"Yes I have I need your help on something." Soo-Man said while getting up walking towards Amber.

 

"And what is it you need?" Amber eyed Soo-Man curiously.

 

"I need you to clear this up." He gestured Amber to sit down on the chair she hesitated at first but then sat down he then played the video. For a moment her eyes dialated and showed so much pain but just as quick she regained composure. Although it was brief it couldn't escape the eyes of 2 certain girls. One repeating sorry in their head while the other stayed quiet and observed Amber and the other girl. 

 

"What exactly do you want me to do" Amber was hurting but shrugged it off putting her mind on the job but was unclear of what was requested

 

"Our staff had already traced the video and has the control of the original footage and all of it's copies they tried erasing corrupting everything to get rid of the video but they can't the only thing we can do is erase images on the video and your the only one who could do that we don't have time to hire a proffessional your the only one our staff knows that could do this."

 

"........" There was a moment of silence as Amber thought.

 

"Let me talk to you in private first" Amber and Soo-Man then left the office leaving the girls inside.

 

"Jess what did he mean by ex?" Yuri asked to clarify her understanding.

 

"A-Amber is the one who walked in on the video." Jessica explained hanging her head low.

 

"WHAT?!" The members of SNSD exclaimed shocked at the newly receieved information.

 

*Sigh*

 

"It's a long story I will tell you guys some other time."

 

"Unnie she is going to have to view the footage lots of times e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter