It hurts

Back to you (Just Living)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA's POV

It hurts it hurts.......    (<----everytime you see words linked they are songs I recommend to listen to while reading)

 

I ran away from her I can't bear this pain that wrenches my heart. I don't have the right to feel this way about her but why? Why Amber? I feel so much pain in my chest knowing you watched that video again and again proving that you still care for me. For several months you court my sister and now what you had done to Taeyeon how could you?

 

"Do you know how much you hurt me am...."

 

AMBER's POV

I could feel my sweat run down my forehead my heart is beating fast. It's only this door that separates me from her. My hand is on the doorknob hesitating to turn it.

 

"Jessica clearly is not over you.." Key's words echo through my head. He's right but what do I do? No one can understand what I'm going through. How can they? If I myself don't understand either? I thought I loved Krystal but why is it when I'm with her I feel something missing?

 

"Do you know how much you hurt me am..." Her cracked voice passes through the door my last fortitude. The grueling eternal seconds that pass as I push the door open feel like thousands of needles that pierce my body.

 

"Jessica..."

 

JESSICA's POV

She just called my name I must be hallucinating if only that really was the case. She appears infront of me her face contorted in pain and sadness.

 

"Do you know how much you hurt me Sica?" Her voice and eyes question me almost as if begging for her life.

 

"Jessica clearly is not over you Key's words echo through my head. I don't know if it's right but what do I do Sica? No one can understand what I'm going through. How can they? If I myself don't understand either? I thought I loved Krystal but why is it when I'm with her I feel something missing?"

 

She holds my wrists pushing me against the wall. In all honesty I am scared of Amber right now I have never seen her this unstable. Her eyes aren't the same friendly cheerful ones. They were welling with tears threatning to fall. Her sweet voice which she rarely used to sing was now cracking.

 

"When I was with you I felt complete but now.......now I don't know how I feel toward you. I questioned myself everyday these past 7 years did you ever love me? If you did why did you cheat? I finally came to the conclusion that you never did......that I was never worth your time. And when I finally start to get over you the cruelty of fate brings us together." Her words knocks on my heart was it really cruel for fate to bring us together?

 

"The walls that I started to build came down crashing. You show me signs that you still want me. If you do please say it out straight. I'm not a toy Sica. The looks you give......please don't give me false hope. Please give me my heart back because all this hopeful bliss that you give drives me insane."

 

"Jaebal Sica" She cups my face saying her final plea her tears finally run down her cheek as do mine. 

 

"Is this what you really want A~amber?" I try my best not to sob trying to be strong in front of her only to fail getting weaker as her she looks at me me gently. Leaning in giving me a gentle longing kiss on the lips. I wished we had stayed like that but reality has its own agenda.

 

"Jaebal Sica"

You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her
As if it were nothing, you kiss her
You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her
You'll probably repeat those promises you made to me with her

 It seems that we're already too late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter