Help from a stranger

Back to you (Just Living)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona ran her fingers through my hair as she roughly kissed me I tried to push her away but she was too strong. Just as I was about to give up and idea popped up in my mind. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me giving her the same action she is giving me. She was frozen for a brief moment shocked at my sudden action then just shrugged it off. I caressed her loosening her guard abit. Before I could push her away the door suddenly opened.

 

"Hey Yoona could I borrow your-" Jessica didn't finish as she saw us doing our 'business'.

 

"I'll leave you two alone." She closed the door before we could reply Yoona got off me and helped me up.

 

"Go we will continue this later." With that she pushed me down the stairs luckily I caught myself with the banister but unluckily Jessica was going down the stairs and I pushed her causing her to lose her balance. I caught her with my left hand but my right hand had lost it's grip on the banister and we fell down the stairs. I broke her fall as she landed on top of me our eyes locked for a moment it felt like we were back in the past when we were together.

 

'S-Sorry." I broke away from my trance as she got off me and apologized.

 

"N-No need Jessica it was my fault I should be the one apologizing." I said while bowing my head.

 

"Oh ok it's ok really anyway um isn't Yoona waiting for you upstairs I'll be leaving to give you guys some privacy." Jessica started heading to the door. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

 

"Jessica I came here to sort things out between us." I looked her in the eye and she nodded in response.

 

"Amber I am really sorry for what I did before and I know just saying sorry won't make up for it I really want to make it up to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter