Valentines 8 Yrs. ago

Back to you (Just Living)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*FLASHBACK 8 YEARS AGO VALENTINES DAY*

(A/N Amber was known as Aiden back then she kept her real identity as a secret)

 

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

 

Ughhhh phone your so annoying did you know that?

 

"Yeboseyo" I answered the phone half-awake.

 

"Hey Aiden sorry did I wake you?" Hearing Jessica on the other line perked up my senses.

 

"Oh hey Jess! no need to worry I'm awake." Hearing the voice of the one I have a date with today  I can't help but be lively and smile. Jessica isn't my girlfriend  but we do go on dates and spend time together but I'm not the only one courting her.

 

At times  I felt like giving up seeing her with some of her admirers cancelling our plans to be with the guys who court her. I try to avoid her but she always finds a way to pull me back in. Today I will finally ask her to be my girlfriend giving up and running back to her again and again I- I can't take it. I hope she accepts my feeling but wether or not she accepts at least after today I won't be going back and forth walking around my house debating wether or not to give up on her.

 

 

"Sorry Aiden but I can't go with you today something important came up."

 

"Oh ok maybe sometime else." I replied in a disappointed tone

 

"Aiden I-"

 

"Don't worry Jess it's not like it's the first time you stood me up I'm used to it have fun with whichever guy your with." I ended the call right after I know what I did was rude but I'm sick of it I guess I'll really give up on her. I'm here laying on my bed staring at the ceiling I should move somewhere far away. Maybe to Korea? Yeah that way I can't go back to Jessica. I was just about to fall asleep imgaining my life in Korea when suddenly I heard shouting.

 

"AIDEN LIU!!!!" I would know that voice anywhere aish this brat I was bout to fall asleep!!! 

 

I could hear her stomping all the way up here the door swung open revealing the monster dun..dun.....duuuuuunnnnn.

 

"What Krystal?" I asked her annoyed. She glared at me sending shivers down my spine.

 

"It's Valentines today why aren't you with my sister? She got picked up by one of her admirers I don't particularly like." She scoffed probably remembering th guys face I cover my eyes from the sunlight seeping through the blinds with my  right arm and scoff too.

 

"Well we did plan to go somewhere today she just called awhile ago and cancelled it." I heard Krystal groan and felt her head plop on my stomach and she groaned again.

 

"Aish  you and unnie are so troublesome an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter