나는 약속 Yagsoghalge

Back to you (Just Living)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 Months Later

"Amber Josephine Liu , will you have Krystal Jung Soojung to be your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, so long as you both shall live?"

 

"I will"

 

"Krystal Jung Soojung , will you have Amber Josephine Liu to be your wedded husband to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony; will you submit to her, serve her, love, honor, and keep her, in sickness and in health, and, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, so long as you both shall live?"

 

"I will"

 

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride."

The two hesitantly looked around them. Surrounded by their loved ones who had tears of joy, wide smiles, and goofy grins. They could still not believe that they are being married. After all the years apart and after all the misunderstandings and confusion they are finally being bound together.

 

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!!!!" The spectators cheered. The couple could only blush looking down at their feet in embarrassment.

 

"C'mon Am! I know you've done more things than just kissing with her just do it boo!" Key cupped his hands against his mouth encouraging his friend. 

 

"Yah! Stop it Kibum! Aish! Kiss her already llama this will be the only time I acknowledge your actions to my sister hurry up!" Jessica glared at Amber cold sweat starting to form on her forehead. The hall could only laugh and cheer more at the sister's and best friends' silly ness.

 

"KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!" Amber slowly turned her head to face Krystal whose eyes still stared at the ground. Amber lifted the veil revealing her beautiful wife's face. Krystal gathered up her courage and in slow motion looked up at her.

 

"Amber."

 

"Krystal." The latter closed her eyes waiting to receive the kiss a shade of red evident on her cheeks. The former her dry lips. Looking at her wife she felt so happy beyond anything to compare. 

 

"Yah! Hurry up already! We're starving here!!" Sooyoung, Yoona, and all the guys complained.

 

"Do you really need me to beat the crap out of you to kiss her already?!" Jessica yelled already taking one of her high heels off.

 

"~Unnies!~Oppas!~" Krystal complained opening her eyes and pouting at them. Just at that moment the groom held her jaw and kissed her deeply. Her eyes were wide at the sudden action but soon closed them and responded to the kiss wrapping her arms around Amber's neck.

 

"Woooooo-Hoooooooooo!!!!" (The boys)

 

​"They grow up so fast." *Tear* (Sulli.)

 

*Sigh* "Krystal's so lucky hope they will be together forever if not please give the chance to me."  (Thought all girls who wanted to be with Amber SNSD, Miss A, 4minute, BoA, Park shinhye, etc.basically all female entertainers)

 

"KRYBER FOREVER!!" 

 

KRYSTAL's POV Dinner at Banyan Tree Club 

Everyone had smiles on their faces enjoying the great food, company, and ceremony. I can't believe it I'm married....married to Amber Josephine Liu. A wide smile crept up on my face unable to hide my joy.

 

"Hey Krys! whats with the creepy smile? Can't wait for your wedding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter