Teaser for SooYoung Part 1

S.M ACADEMY |Apply open|

Today is the first day back to school and I was excited! I would get to see all my friends and most importantly being back in my dance class with Hyoyeon and Taemin. Sometimes if we had time left in class we would have a battle but of course we would all tie because we were all good but we had different styles. Like Hyoyeon was more hip pop, Taemin was more into popping and tutting, and me well I just about do mostly hip pop and a little jazz. 

I remembered one time Kai joined in and he whooped us all fair and square. He was just that good no wonder he always got the lead solo in our showcase. But this year I was super excited cuz my friends Min and Jia were finally joining the class! Me and Min go wayyyy back like grade school back. We first met at the local dance studio where we both danced every day after school. She was such a sight when she danced. She danced with charisma and spunk while everyone says I dance with eloquence and grace. We were opposites but none the less became real close. Jia is a different story........ a weird one. 

I went to the annual dance competition in Busan with Min. We were gonna compete but Min ended up spraining her ankle so we just decided to watch instead.  We watched in facination at the mysterious contestant on stage he (we were assuming it was a he cuz he had on dark baggy sweats with the hood up and a mask. He went full on with his dance popping and locking around the stage and some b-boy here and there. He also did a little tutting and me and Min were blown away. The person ended his performance with an aerial flip and bowed. Everyone was curious as to who the person looked like so we shouted for him to take his mask and hood off.

And wow when he did we were shocked completely because he turned out to be a she. She had a head of cotton candy pink hair and had cat eyes. She grabbed the mike from the MC and said " Thank you for watching my performance and enjoying it." From her accent I could tell she was chinese. 

" Dude how awesome was that chick NaSoo!" Min screamed in my ear and jumped up and down like some fan girl.

" Yeah she was really good. Do you think she practices a lot?" I asked Min and she nodded her head in reply.

" Of course she practices every day I mean you don't just dance like that without doing intense practices unless she's like some immortal dance godess." 

I was about to answer Min when someone spoke behind us.

" Hahaha I find it funny how you think im a dancing godess but no I just practice with my family all the time. I do come from a family of choreographers." Said the voice from behind us and we turned around to come face to face with the chick who performed.

" Oh hi! I'm Min and this is SooYoung." Answered back Min and shook hands with her.

" Hey I'm Jia. Nice to meet you guys." 

" Wow you were so amazing out there! So you really do practice every day but wow you also come from a family of dancers so you were destined to be a great dancer!" I said and Jia just laughed.

" Well I guess but I'm no godess though if you want to see one you would have to meet my cousin Hyoyeon. She dances with swag and not a lot of people possess that quality when they dance." JIa said and smiled which made her cat eyes smaller and crinkle.

" Well whatever you say but I think your pretty amazing." Replied Min and I nodded my head in agreement.

" Thanks. Sooo are you guys dancers as well?" 

" Yeah we are. We were gonna compete but Min sprained her ankle so we decided to just come and watch."

" Oh that's a pity. Well maybe next year we could do a performance together." Jia said and from that day on we all became close friends. We ended up finding out that Jia lives by us and so we would go over to her house every day after school and get lessons from her cousin Hyoyeon which will be another story to tell. 

I snapped out of my day dream when I heard someone call my name from behind.

" Yah SooYoung! Wait up for me!" Called out Min who came running towards me and stopped abrupty when she finally made it to where I stopped for her.

" Hey Min. Why were you running?" I asked her and waited a while until Min got her breath back.

" Well I was calling for you but you didn't hear me so I had to chase you down."

" Oh mianhae." I replied sheepishly. " I didn't hear you."

" Yeah obviously. What were you thinking so hard about?"

" Oh the day I met you and JIa."

" Ohhhhh arasso. Hahahaha that was some meeting we had with JIa."

" Yeah it was. It seems just yesterday we were still in the old dance studio practicing for our performance for the next competiton."

" Yeah I miss those days but the present seems fine to me too. I mean we all attend S.M academy now and everyone knows only people with talent make it. So at least we know we have talent or potential."

" Omo speaking of academy we better hurry up or were gonna be late for dance class." I said and with that we ran to the school.

 


Hey guys so how was the teaser? yeah I know it but I tried. I didnt want to start the actual story yet cuz hardly any body applied so I just made it about how SooYoung met Min and JIa who will be best friends in the story so whoever applies for those two hope your alright with that. Any ways so yeah keep on applying yall so I can start the drama.

K annyeong and saranghaeyo!