Teaser Lee Hi Part 1

S.M ACADEMY |Apply open|

I lost my mind

Noreul choeummannasseultte

No hanapego modeun goseun 

Get in slow motion

Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

Meil geudewa

Sumaneun gamjong deureul lanwojugo bewogamyo

Ssaugo ulgo anajugo

Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

 

I watched in fascination at the group of guys who just finished performing. They were so good that everyone in the crowd asked for an encore.

" We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!" Said all the members. All of them were handsome and talented, I thought.

" Well that certainly was a performance." The MC said and the crowd cheered in agreement. " Well why don't you guys introduce ya'lls selves individually."

All 11 guys shifted uncomfortably but did what the MC asked.

" Ah hum..... Annyeonghaseyo SuHo imnida. I'm EXO-K's leader." Said a redheaded guy who had a shy smile.

" Annyeonghaseyo BaekHyun imnida. Nice to meet you guys!!!" Greeted a cute cheerful guy with a really nice eye smile.

I think the next introduction surprised everyone because the tall ulzzang lookinbg guy had a deep voice that didn't fit his face.

" Ayo wassup! My names ChanYeol and I'm EXO's happy virus." He said energetically. " Are you guys having fun?"

The crowd yelled out " Yes" and the happy virus laughed wildly.

The crowd died down and waited for the next guy to go. A really cute wide-eyed boy stepped up and said " Hello my name is D.O. and I'm the umma of the group." Everyone in the crown giggled at his cute greeting and he blushed and bowed then went back to his spot.

Next was a tall, tan guy who had a cocky smirk pasted on his face. " Hey I'm EXO-K's dancing machine Kai." I think majority of the people who screamed were girls; pedo-noonas to be exact.

" Hi my name is Xiumin but you can call me Baozi." Said a really cute guy that looked like a little kid with chubby squeezeable cheks.

" Wassup!!!" Said a guy that was the tallest out of all 11 guys and looked like a manga character came to life, " Names Kris and I hope you guys liked our performance." The crowd screamed louder than ever and the members on stage blushed humbly.

The next person was a blonde haired boy who looked like a cute little deer. He didn't introduce himself yet and everyone wowed by his adorableness. he stepped forward and was holding a cute brunettes hand.

" Hi my name is LuHan and this is SeHun. NIce to meet you guys." The little deer said and him and SeHUn did buing buing. The crowed crooned AWWWWW and both boys smiled.

They stepped back and a really cute chinese guy with a adorable dimple stepped up adn introduced himself.

" Uhhhhh hi my names Lay and I'm EXO-M's dancing machine." After he said that he spun around and made a heart above his head with his arms and said " Saranghaeyo."

The rest of the members laughed at Lay's cute gesture and he shly rubbed the back of his neck.

 

The last guy was a black haired dude who jad a nice face structure.

" Haha" He said nervously," Ummmm my name is Chen from EXO-M."

Then as if he had a split personality he smirked and asked " Do you guys want my number?" And the crowd cheered yes which made his smirk even bigger.

" Hehehe well too bad I don't have a phone." He answered and the happy virus started laughing hysterically while running over to Chen who high fived him.

Well aren't you a troll?, I thought.

" Well it looks as if the introductions are done......." Said the MC but Kris interrupted him.

" Actually we have one more member but I don't know where he went." Kris said but as soon as said that another tall guy came running on the stage yelling " Sorry duizhang! I'm here!"

The stranger stood beside Chen and grabbed teh mike from him.

" Uhhhh I guess our maknae decided to show up after all." Kris said and told the stranger to introduce himself.

" Hi......... I'm Tao exo-m's maknae and kung fu panda." He said shly and looked up. I gasped out loud because I know this panda!