Teaser for Amber part 1

S.M ACADEMY |Apply open|

I was sitting at my favorite spot in Lunar Cafe and working on my new rap when I thought of how me and HyunSeung always worked on raps together but thats old news no hold up were old news.

I got fed u with thinking bout him that I decided to call my friend Nicole. She always knew how to cheer me up.

" Hey Nick can you come over to Lunar Cafe right now?" I asked her.

" Ummmm yeah sure Ambs. I'll be there in 5." She answered in a worried tone.

I hung up and waited patiently for her to arrive. I looked out the window and started daydreaming.

 

" Hey babe what do you want to do for our year and 6 month anniversary?" My boyfriend, HyunSeung, asked me with his cute eye smile.

" Ughhhhh I don't know Hyunnie. But you know that I'll be late if we do do something cuz I have dance practice with Dong-dino and Lay gege." I answeredand slighlty brushed my lips against his knowing he loves it when I do that. "Mianhae oppa but I'll try to get out of it."

" No its alright yeobo just try not to be too late." He said and put me on his lap. He kissed me and played with my long wavy hair that he loved so much.

I can't believe this awesome dude is all mine!, I thought to myself. he deepened the kiss and without me realizing it I was underneath him on the couch. We were pretty into it till my phone rang sounding off Epik High's " Don't hate me" through out my apartment.

With a sigh I pushed Hyunnie off me and grabbed my phone off the table.

" Yeah" , i said annoyed, " What do you want hyung?"

" Hey are you coming soon? Lay and I started without you dude." Came Donghae's voice from the other line. With a sigh I told him I'll be there in a few.

" Hey I gotta go Hyunnie." I called out while running tto my room to put on some baggy sweatpants and my old ratty black Taking back sunday shirt that I loved so much cuz it belonged to Hyunnie but I jacked it from him.

I came back out to the living room to see Hyunnie talking on the phone with someone. I barely caught the last sentence before he hung up.

" Hey who was that?" I asked him.

" Oh just my umma."

" Oh are you gonna go see her tonight?" I asked curiously.

" Ummmmm yeah she wanted me to run an errand for her."

" Ohhhh....... arasso. Well I gotta go oppa. See you tonight then." I said and left him on his phone texting someone.

I wonder if hes really going to see his umma like he said or ting me. Well ima find out, I thought.