Teaser for Amber part 3

S.M ACADEMY |Apply open|

So I could punch him some more but the guys oulled me back. I made it seem as if I was walking away so the guys walked in front of me. Hahaha wrong move, I thought as I turned around and ran full speed at Hyunnie and Jackie Chan kicked his so hard that he collided against his bashed up car.

I landed on my hands on the ground and got back up.

" Yah listen up you piece of . Don't say you loved me cause if you did you wouldn't have cheated on me stupid." I said and then finally walked away.

The guys decided to walk behind me  this time and we made it back to the car. I got in the back and sat in silence.

" Are you gonna be okay berry?" Dong-dino asked worriedly.

" Yeah I'll be fine. You guys know I ain't like other chicks that cry over stupid mofos." I answered but cried silently like teh little I was and I knew the guys knew I was cring too.

 

 

" Amber! Amber!" I heard someone call me and I snapped out of my daze. it was Nicole and I was back in the acfe.

" Oh you came." i said as I took a sip of my tea.

" Well yeah. I did say I was on my way."

" Yeah thanks Nicks."

" So what did you need?" She asked me worriedly.

" Oh nothing I just needed company is all." I answered and forgot about HyunSeung a little.

" Oh arasso well lets go to the movies then."

" Okay lets go." I got up and left a twenty on teh table, " Hey KwangMin I left your tip on the table come get it before YoungMin jacks it. Annyeong."

" Oh thanks noona. Annyeong come again." He called out as he came over and cleaned up the table.

Nicole and i left the cafe but in reality it felt as if I left a part of HyunSeung too.

Then something my unnie Victoria used to say came in mind.

" Love is only beautiful when its real."

So does that mean our relationship was a lie?