Storyline

S.M ACADEMY |Apply open|

So basically me and my co-author are hoping that this apply will turn out great.

Okay so what were going for is that you choose who you want to be in the girl groups we provided and you choose your love interest from the boy groups we provided like for example I would like to be Hyuna from 4minute my love interest will be Suho from EXO-K then you will tell us like how you would like them to meet and how you guys will be etc etc. Lol I'm really not good at explaining this but I promise you that when we write the stories it will be better. And this will not be an interactive story it will be individual so dont worry if someone applies as your rival and what not.

So make sure to apply you guys! Fill out the application in your blog then post the url in the comments! The more specific detail you put most likely you will get picked oh and me and my co-author are fair so it's gonna be first come first serve so if theres a certain idol/group you want hurry and apply!

Oh and we also take requests for the characters just message either me or my co-author and we'll see what we can do.

K so thanks guys for subscribing and all!

 


The password is: EXOPLANET