Teaser for Suzy

S.M ACADEMY |Apply open|

"No, no, no, no!" Suzy murmered to herself as she threw the books inside her bag behind her, "I swear I put it in here!"

She started to bite her nails in worry as she rummaged threw her bag once more.

"It wasn't in my locker, or my desk, or here in my bag!! Where is it??" 

"Where's what?" 

Suzy whipped her head around to see her best friend, Jia, leaning against the doorway of the class room.

"Jia!! Did you see my journal I always keep with me?" The maknae asked pouting.

"Your journal? No, I didn't. Sorry." Jia replied, running her hand through her hair, "Did you lose it?"

Suzy nodded as she slumped in her seat, "I can't find it anywhere! What if someone finds it?"

Jia looked at the younger girl with sympathy, "Hey, you probably left it at home. For all you know, you could be worrying over nothing."

In an instant Suzy's face lit up, "You're right! Why didn't I think of that?"

"Cuz you're not a genius like me." Jia replied grinning.

They both giggled before Suuzy started cleaning up her mess.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" Suzy asked, remembering that Jia's class was up stairs.

"It's after school, idiot." she replied smiling, "You said we'd practise together, remember?"

Suzy's eyes widened as she remembered, "Oh you're right!! I'm sorry! I was just so worried, ot slipped my mind."

Jia rolled her eyes before swinging an arm around her friend, "No worries, but let's leave now. I forgot to do an assignment and I dont want sonsengneem to catch me."

Laughing at her, Suzy swung an arm around her and they walked out of the room.

As they were about to walk out the doors of the school building they bumped into the popular baozi faced ulzzang.

They quickly apoligized before walking off leaving the said boy with pout on his lips before walking inside the biulding to get his friend.

With a small journal he found a while ago in the middle of his own notebooks.

Later on that day, after Suzy hunted through her whole house for her journal, did she realise that her journal was now truly lost.

And probably in the hands of a stranger.

Which caused her to blush in embarresment and dread as she grabbed a pillow and hid her face in it, groaning about the horrors soon to come.


Musicfreak17 here!!

Ohmygoodness!! I'm so so soo sorry for such a late update!! >n< Please comment and tell me wat you think! I apoligize for it being so darn short, but I wanted to update soon so you wouldn't have to wait long, Melly_pie. Have hope in this hopeless co-author!! Tell me if you like it or not or if you just have something to say bout it. It would help me a lot! :)