005

B.A.P Café

 The cafe closed and now I was walking home. Even today was less work it felt a hundred times harder with the middle school punishment! Darn you Youngjae! Now my arms feel like loose noodles dangling beside me!

I let out a deep sigh and walk slowly down the sidewalk.  I'm surprise no one offered to walk home with me. I expected Daehyun but he was tired and that moment with the closet I don't think it's possible for him to be near me and Himchan he blabbing on his cell phone to even notices me.

*BLUUUURRRRGG (stomach noise? LOL)*

I place a hand on my stomach. "I haven't eaten anything since this morning and once again curse you YOUNGJAE!" I went to the market near my apartment and decided to eat Raman noodles there.

I sat at the counter and carefully lift the lid of the cup and began slurping noodles. If anyone saw me right now boy they would have become disgusted because I was chowing the noodles like a carnivore.

I lifted the cup and put it near my lips as I tilt it forward and drank the remaining. I slam the cup down and let out a sigh and a burp. "That was good~” Feeling bloated I still had in mind that I wanted to order chicken when I go home. I should order now and then by the time I get home it's served to me! HA SMAAAAAART!

I reach into my pockets for my cellphone. No! No! Don't tell me I forgot it at the cafe!!! I set my bag on the counter and rummage through it. Nope no cellphone in sight. GAAAH!

How with this balloon stomach I would get there!? Also it’s closed!

I close my eyes in frustration and stomp my feet. No cell phone....no chicken. I sigh out loud and exited the market in remorse. What a terrible day. 

"Geez is there any place in this world where I don't have to see you?" My insides felt like it was about to burst judging by the person none other than Youngjae who was glaring clearly right through me.

Behind him was Daehyun who was having trouble catching up. He saw me and smiles. "Babe!"

EH! Another nickname?!?!

"Don't you babe her after that catastrophe back in the cafe you !" Youngjae snarls. 

"I don't see why you have to shout at me like that? I've done nothing wrong and I can call my Jaewha anything I want." Daehyun crosses his arms.

"Pfft forget about treating you I'm leaving." Youngjae turn around before he can take another step Daehyun grab his arm. "Okay! Okay! I want a treat! I want a treat!"

Sighing, Youngjae turns back around and met my gaze. "What? You want a treat too?"

I blink and point at myself. "Me?"

"No the pole of course is none other than you!" Youngjae threw his arms in the air in disbelief. "Gawd!"

"Is it chicken?" I whisper.                                                                                                                     

Youngjae eye twitches. "Are you talking to the ground? I can't hear you."

"Is the treat chicken?" I happily bounce around him.

"As you can see we are standing in front of the market." He roll his eyes. "And no it's not. Its whatever in this daum market."

"I want chicken too! I think that's a better idea!" Daehyun pipes up as he joins me, bouncing around Youngjae.

"CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!" We chant. "CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEN!"

"GAAAAAAH!" Youngjae covers his ears. "ALRIGHT DIMWITS WE'RE FREAKING GETTING CHICKENS SO SHUT THE H E 1 1 UP!"

"YAAAAAAAY!" Daehyun and I skip ahead of him to the chicken restaurant that was only three blocks from where we were.

We sat in a booth near the corner of the restaurant. Youngjae stare at Daehyun and I sternly. "Choose wisely and cheap. I'll be back and when I get back there better not be anything funny going on." 

Daehyun and I nodded eagerly. I took the menu and my eyes roam all over the page. "There are so many choices!" I squeal. "I don't know what to pick." I glance over to Daehyun who was engrossed with the menu. He was practically drooling from staring at the cover.

"Hey, hey Daehyun." I wave my hand in front of his face to catch his attention. He was still in the daze until I call out to him in a sweet, "Daehyunnie~" UGH I sound like a dying cow but not to Daehyun kekekeee

He shook his head and snap out his daze. "Yes babe?"

"Don't call me that!" I cried, feeling a blush creep on my cheeks. "Just call me by my name and that's it!"

"I rather prefer to call you babe and I prefer you to call me by Daehyunie again or babe, y and everything that is related to this busan prince." He grins, leaning his head on his hand as his other reach for my hand on the table.

I back away, putting my arms around myself. "Do not think from what happen earlier will change anything."

"What happen earlier? You and everyone else were telling me about this earlier thing like if I screwed up something." 

I gulp and shook my head. "It's not important but anyway I think we should invite the others! It can be our first get together!" 

"No! They will eat everything!" He shouts, shaking his head vigorously. 

Judging by his reaction he is the one who will devour this whole table in a blink of an eye!

"Oh come on, Daehyun for me please." I please my hands together and batted my eyelashes. "Please~" Oh gawd here comes the mooing. I took a deep breath before saying cutely. "Daehyunie~"

BARF BARF BARF

In a matter of seconds he had his cellphone press to his ear. "WHAT!" Came an outburst from the other line then they hang up. "Himchan just hanged up on me."

"I'll talk to him." I grab his cell and called back. "WHAAAAAAT!" Himchan groans. "Why would you disturb my hot session on the hotline marathon?!"

THE WHAT!?

"Erm Himchan it's me Jaewha."

"Oh my Jaewha?! My sweet cheeks!" He cried happily realizing it was me then there was a long pause before he panicky burst into stammers. "J-J-Jaewha you didn't hear t-that right? I- I oh my. My sweet cheeks ears aren't s anymore! BUT WAIT! Why are you using Daehyun's cell?! Are you with him now? Alone!" He forgot all about what he said earlier and now using every inch of his voice to question me.

"Himchan! Himchan!" I try to voice him over. "I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" This will get him I bet.

"W-WHAT!"

"Himchan I'm joking. Can you please come to the chicken restaurant we are having a get together and Youngjae is paying (heheheehe)." I said.

"I'm on my way!" He hung up so quick that in flash he appears at the restaurant. 

"Sweet cheeks!" Himchan's voice boomed throughout the whole building. He came running and jumps to hug me but Daehyun stuck out his hand and slaps Himchan's smooching face. He flew to the floor flat faced.

"YAH! Why is this goof face here!" Youngjae who came back from his business ahem was fuming mad. "I called the others and they are on their way!" I happily reply and tug on Youngjae to sit down.

"I can't believe this! I knew something would go wrong and you why didn't you stop her!" He snarls at Daehyun.

"I'm not telling you." Daehyun whips his head to the opposite direction but met my eyes and blocks his mouth with his hand from Youngjae, whispering, "Call me Daehyunie again."

"We're here! And we're starving!" Jongup and Zelo arrive together. "BWOH! Who's going to pay for this!?" Youngae says in outraged.

"You are." Jongup and Zelo say at the same time as they sat. "Why is Himchan sleeping on the floor?"

"I K.Oed him." Daehyun mutters. "He tried to touch my babe so I-" "OH SHUT UP!" Youngjae cover his face in anger. He turn to me with venom in his eyes. "You sneaky ape! You are going to get it!"

"No! No! Don't hurt her!" Daehyun, Jongup, and Zelo went to cower over me. Hicmhan who awoken by the threat did as well.

"Just order idiots!"

 

Youngjae took out his wallet and counted the bills one by one. A cry escape from his throat when he realizes this amount wasn't enough for the buffet of chicken on the table.

He watches as everyone swallow each chicken and even fought for it. WOW they ate like they haven’t eaten for YEARS! We ate without Yongguk. He said he was coming but he took a while.  A bell was rung revealing a presence in the restaurant.

Youngjae close his eyes praying it was Yongguk. He opens them slowly and in relief it was him. "Yongguk help me hurt these fools for wiping my wallet all out!"

"Hey Gukkie want to join I think there are still some drumstick left." Himchan says, taking a large bite out his.

"No thanks." He seated himself at the edge near Youngjae. "I figured this would happen." Yongguk murmurs to Youngjae. 

"Daehyun you sure you can eat all of that." I said staring at his tower of chickens on his plate. "Oh I can babe. I can eat a whole lot of things." Daehyun winks at me.

"UGH don't even call my sweet cheeks babe!" Himchan spat. "We are the lovely dovey couple here!" He slung his arms across my shoulders and pulls me close.

Daehyun eyes darken as he let his fist fall on the table. "Get your dirty hands off her."

Yongguk and Youngjae sighs. "This is going to get ugly." Yongguk motion Youngjae to follow him to the cashier. They were going to pay since the remark from Daehyun follow by his action after will actually make them get kicked out of this place.

"You just threw that chicken in my face!" Himchan cries in outrage. "I'll show you!"

There it is.

Yongguk and Youngjae wanted to dash out of the restaurant away from the idiotic scene but had no choice but to help their friends.

"Watch tomorrow I'm going to kiss my sweet cheeks in your face!" Himchan barks as he was being pulled away by Zelo and Jongup. They were ordered by Yongguk to bring him home.

"This morning was on purpose. I was peeping on babe while she was undressing! Beat that!" Daehyun shouted back at him as he was being dragged away by Youngjae.

"Gawd! You never shut up! Why didn't you knock out today!?" Youngjae groans. "Food was on my mind all day." Daehyun answers him which Youngjae didn't expect. “Shut up."

I couldn't express on the emotions I made. I was shocked and embarrassed. I cover my face and cried loudly not knowing Yongguk was beside me, covering his ears.

"Yah twerp what's the big deal with the cry." He mutters.

"You didn't hear what that ert Daehyun said! and Himchan too! GAH! AHHHHHH I've been exposed!" People from the restaurant heard me and stare from the window.

Yongguk notices. "People are staring quit it and just go home."

"I can't with knowing Daehyun peeps what if he have been secretly watching me from my window. What a creeper!" I bit my fingers, glancing left and right.

"You're the creep right now." Yongguk growls, tugging on my cheeks. "Ouch! Ouch! Okay I'll stop but do me a favor." I said.

"What is it?" He lets go.

"I need to get my cellphone back at the cafe. I must have left it in the dressing room."

 

Yongguk let me in the cafe. He didn't bother the flick the lights open and just nods me to go. "Aren't you going to open the lights?" 

"They're near the cashier."

"Aren't you coming in?" I ask taking little steps towards the back.

"Hurry up!" He barks.

AYE AYE CAPTAIN! I flick open the lights and zoom to the back. I open the door and hurry to the closet. Huh that's weird the window is open. I closed it today though....what the heck let me grab my phone and get out of here!

I found my phone and put it in my pocket when I turned around I let out a scream because of the hooded guy in front of me. He lunge towards me, covering my mouth. 

My eyes darted behind where there was a bag of cash flowing out of it. He's stealing from us?!?!?

Yongguk was kicking a pebble around the entrance. He sighs loudly. "What's taking this twerp so long?" In that moment he heard her cry and became alerted.

"Jaehwa!" He ran to the back and saw the thief covering my mouth. The thief lets go once he saw Yongguk and made a run for it.

Yongguk sprinted out the room and follow to the back where he just saw a whip of dark clothing pass by him. Yongguk didn't linger long and dash after him. He grabs onto the strangers sleeve and manage to grab his arm and pulls him to the ground. The bag fell and Yongguk kicks it to the side where he was able to reach for it after he unmasks this crook.

Though when turn around the robber disappears. Yongguk cursed and picks up the bag.

"Yongguk! Are you alright? Did you get him!?" 

Yongguk held the money bag and went to the cashier. "He got away but our money is safe."

I let out a deep sigh and clutch on my chest. I felt like I was going to die back there when the robber covered my mouth. He looked so fragile but he was quick and strong. Whoever it was I wish I wouldn't meet him ever again.

Yongguk locks the cashier. "Let's go." He made me walk in front of him when we left the cafe. "Are you hurt?" He spoke softly behind me. I was going to look at him but he told me, "Don't turn around and keep walking."

"No I'm not are you?" I ask.

"No."

It was quiet for a moment.

"Did you use your attack skills on him like the ones you did on me?" 

"No...We talked about how foolish and defenseless you were and that your cries sound like dying dolphins."

I spun around and narrow my eyes at him. "What?" I went to throw my fist at him but he caught my hand, holding it tightly. Yongguk smirks then his eyes travel to the ring on my finger.

"You're married?" He arches a brow at me. "A twerp like you already has a husband? Who is this poor guy?"

I pull my hand away and hid in my other. "None of your business gummy monster!"

"I bet he's imaginary." Yongguk scoffs.

"He's not! My Shishimato is real!"

"Shishimato? You really are making things up in your puny head." 

"GAAAAAH why do you care old fart??? If Shishimato heard all of this you wouldn't be alive!" He's really going to make fun of my husband! Yes I do have one it's a plushy red rabbit. I was only eight years old okay.....

"How was the wedding? No one arrived right?" Yongguk kept pestering me and found it quite amusing how I reacted.

I walk away from him in fast steps. "You know it was better when you tug on my cheeks and hit me on the head you know? Its worth it since I didn't have to hear you talk!"

"Yongguk help me! I think my pants got caught onto the bench!"

"Ahh this twerp needs attention."

 

--

Enjoy my loves~ ^^ who else is replaying Coffee Shop!? It's so soothing and baby zelo singing gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!