003

B.A.P Café

I never have been so happy in my life when I saw Jongup put the closed sign on the door. I squeal in my head and did a little dance. Freedom! Freedom! Away from the gummy monster! "Please never do that in front of me ever again." Youngjae happen to see me did my happy dance and was disgusted by it apparently.

"Fine don't ask me to happy dance with you then." I sneer then wiggle a finger at him with grin. "But don't get jealous when I happy dance with the others."

"Oh shut up." He rolls his eyes at me, walking away.

When he was gone I did my happy dance all over again. While I was doing my happy dance I lost my balance and bump into the shelves of cups and ta da a few cups have fallen to the ground, making a loud breaking sound that echo in the cafe.

I put a hand on my mouth in shock. I glance everywhere in sight of Yongguk and only Yongguk. Gladly he wasn't there to see it. I took a cloth from the counter and place it over the mess. I innocently walk away singing a made up song. "Let's go to home sweet home~"

"YAH!" I felt the collar of my uniform shirt being pulled back. I yelp as I try to cling myself to the nearest object to get away from the monstrous wrath of the gummy monster. I happen to cling on the chair but Yongguk's invincible strength made me loose contact with it.

"Gaaah! I didn't do anything. I didn't!" I blab. I may be the biggest liar of all honestly.

I was now facing Yongguk. He picks up the rag on the floor and eyed me. "Clean this."

"But it's closing time...I need to change and my hands hurt, see?" I show him my hands and made whimpering face.

"I'll clean for Jaewha!" Zelo who was out of his working uniform came happily jumping to us. "She's been working very hard all day, Gukkie. So please let her go."

I nod quickly at Yongguk and did a puppy face. Zelo joined in. "Please~"

Yongguk gritted his teeth and glance away with his palm on his face. "Fine, get out of my sight."

"YAY!" I shout.

"QUIET!" Yongguk roars.

 

"What's taking her so long?" Youngjae mutters. "It's been ten minutes!"

"I'm hungry." Zelo says patting his belly.

"I think she needs help to undress." Himchan grins, rubbing his hands together. He was about to walk in when suddenly Daehyun lands on his back making the both of them to meet the ground.

"You did this on purpose!" Himchan manages to shout under the heavy weight of Daehyun. "Isn't anyone going to help me?!"

"No this will shut you up." Youngjae smirks.

"I'm sorry I took so long." I walk out of the cafe.

"Baby doll!" Himchan shoves Daehyun off of him and he runs up to her.

"It's like all his strength has built up when he sees her." Youngjae mutters to himself. "Well then can we leave now?" He said loudly.

Yongguk walks out of the cafe and locks the doors. "You guys can leave now."

"Finally." Youngjae was the first to set off. "Come on grease face." He pull Himchan away from me and pushes him to the opposite path of us.

"Wait! Wait! I forgot to give Jaewha a goodnight kiss!" 

"Bye Jaewha~" Zelo waves. "You work hard today so rest up!"

"You too Zelo!" I grin. "Well then I'll be leaving."

"Jaewha." Yongguk calls out to me.

 I lower my head, afraid he might explode of the glass break from before. "Keep working hard." Unexpectedly he lays his hand on top of my head and pats it.

I look up at him with my mouth hung open in shock. What a 360 character change! He softly show a small smile. This is really hard to accept right now in fact.

Yongguk notice I was staring up at him for so long he started to cover half of his face with the back of hand. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I smile back at him. "I like your smile. You should do that more often."

His eyes widen as he felt his heart completely went out of control. 

"Not like that grumpy look you always have I mean I don't understand how the guys are able to stay around you-"

"Take this and just leave." Yongguk shove a boxed dessert into my arms and turn his back away from me.

"Whoa free treat should I compliment you more often?! Because I will honestly do that from now on!" I excitedly said.

"Do you want a death wish?" He snarls.

"Okay! Okay!" I walk away from him quickly.

Yongguk peek over his shoulder to see if Jaewha was still there. Once it was clear he face the path she took. Little did he know Jongup and Daehyun were watching him

"Gukkie we both just saw you turn 100 shades of red." Daehyun speaks up with sly grin.

Jongup snickers besides him.

Yongguk face the two and tower over them. "If you want to walk on this earth I suggest the both of you to keep your mouths shut."

"Yes sir." Daehyun and Jongup did a salute. 

"But did you really smile?" Jongup asks.

"Heh it's because he likes Jaewha."

"I said keep your mouth shut!!"

 

 

--

FINALLY UPDATE HUUURAAAAH!!! I am so glad you all have the patience for my writer's block omg you guys are the best xD

Thanks to Heaven's Door Graphic shop for the wonderful poster and background! ^^