002

B.A.P Café

 

*Glass break*

I turn wide eyed as I stare at the 10th possibly 100th cup that I broke. I bit my fingers hoping heard no one heard that one but boy I was wrong.

A shadow hovers over to me, giving off this darkly aura. I gulp, knowing who it was. “You do know how to push people patience do you?”

Yongguk snarls giving me the evilest glare he can possibly make.

I was speechless but somehow I found a way to speak. “D-do you have another one?”

“YOU BROKE ALL OF THEM!”

Yongguk’s sudden outburst felt I was blown away by an explosion.  “Sorry! Sorry! Give me another chance! I’m really trying hard!” I held my hands together and look up at him with my lips quivering.

He scoffs at me and tugs my cheeks. “It hurts. It hurts.” I squint.

 “What makes you think I would fall for an idiotic posture? Don’t give me that bull crap and get your over to the back!”

“Yes sir!” I sprint to the back and collided with Daehyun. Automatically his arms went around me. “Hey cutie what seems the rush?” He smiles down to me.

I push him away and breathe deeply. “Is he always like this? Does he hate me or something?” I pick up a broom and begin to sweep the stairs. “I knew it. He does right?”

Daehyun mouth was slightly open from confusion. “Yes…no?”

“Yongguk the person you call Gukkie! I think he hates me!”

Daehyun laughs and pats my head.  “No he doesn’t. That’s just how Gukkie acts. He may seem violent from the way he looks but Gukkie is very warmhearted. You need to know him more before you judge.”

No way warmhearted? When pigs fly, buddy.

“Oh…you're right. Gee sorry for rambling off like that.” I meekly smile.  “You know working here isn’t that bad. I actually like it well besides when Yongguk goes hulk on me. I thought I would land in coffin at that moment wow if only looks can kill.”

“Anyway Daehyun I’m done sweeping- Daehyun!” I ran up the stairs where Daehyun was leaning on the railing, asleep. “Hey wake up before Yongguk sees and gets angry!” I tap his cheeks.

“What about me?” Yongguk was standing behind us with his arms crossed. He narrows his eyes at Daehyun then at me. “This idiot fell asleep didn’t he?”

I grab Daehyun’s arm and put it over my shoulder as I supported him to stand straight. “Well….yeah.”

Yongguk raise his curled fist in the air and like a falling tower his fist lands on Daehyun’s head. I gawk and stare at Yongguk in horror. “What are you doing?! You’re angry aren’t you!?”

“I’m not angry just relieving some stress.” Yongguk dug into his apron pockets and took out a bundle of chocolates and shoves them into Daehyun’s mouth.

He is angry.

Daehyun mouth move and he slowly open his eyes fully awake now. “Morning, Gukkie.” He tries to smile with all the chocolate in his mouth.

Yongguk landed another curl fist onto his head. Daehyun reacted with his hand clutching onto his head.

“Ah I guess my hand slipped.”

That was intentional!

“You shouldn’t do that.” I blurted.

Yongguk raise an eyebrow. “Do what?”

“Hurt your friends.” I cross my arms and ‘try’ to give him my meanest glare. Unfortunately that didn’t work.

He tugs on my cheek while I wail my arms around shouting, “It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!”

“Remind me who hired you?” He growls. “Should I kick the crap out of you for you to know your place?”

I violently shook my head with my eyes close. I was afraid to meet his deadly eyes.  Suddenly I was being pulled away. I open my eyes and saw Himchan.

“Hey lay off of baby doll, Gukkie. She just started working here.”

“And what are you doing here?” Yongguk asks.

“Helping my baby doll of course. My senses seem to knew she was calling for my help and so as my reward how about I give you a welcoming kiss hmmm?” Himchan grins then he lean into me with his puckering lips.

Yongguk hand darted between us and he grab’s Himchan’s face. “How about a welcoming punch from me?” He sneers

“I’m okay.” Himchan squeaks as his cheeks were being squeezed.

Without them knowing and slip back in the café. “So are you in hell yet, girly?” Youngjae smirks from the counter.

 “Don’t listen to him, Jaewha. Half of the things he says aren’t true.” Jongup speaks up.

“Half of the things you say are dumb!” Youngjae barks. “Go drown yourself in Cheetos!”

Jongup expression turns into hurt.  Zelo threw a cherry tomato at Youngjae’s  face. “I’m not hungry anymore. You can have some of my cherry tomato.”

“You brat!” Youngjae wipe the splatter juices on his face and jump over the counter with dough roller in his hand. "I'm going to turn you into one soon!"

“Gotta go!” Zelo did a salute and drag Jongup with him who also was caught in the chase.

Now that I think about it.

Are the six of them really café workers?

-

UGH I'm terribly sorry for not updating. I didn't plan to skip updates but it just happen cus of things well anyway this a boooooo chapter? And so are they're really cafe workers hehehe