010

B.A.P Café

"Nice going, baking genius." Youngjae grunts.

"I forgot! I'm sorry!" Jaewha cries. 

"Well you burned the kitchen down, meaning we have to close for a long bit of time." Youngjae leans close to Jaewha before he said anything he scan the area around them then he whispers. "But I am so thankful! WHOOOO! We're free!"

Eh?

Jongup and Zelo joins Youngjae happy dance. "No work yay!" They both shout.

"Yes! Hanging out with babes!" Himchan was getting teary eyed. He went over to Jaewha and pulls her into a tight hug, "Thank you sweet cheeks. You are the best."

What is wrong with them!?

Jaewha pushes Himchan away. "Why are you so happy when the cafe almost burned down?!"

"It means vacation dopey." Youngjae grins. "Thanks to you we finally get to have a break we always wanted."

"We don't have to be around Yongguk's wrath all the time either." Jongup nods excitedly.

"ShhhH!" Zelo covers Jongup's mouth when Yongguk came over to us. He narrow his eyes at everyone. When his eyes landed on Jaewha they instantly became darker.

Jaewha was captivated by his harden stare and gulps. Before she can say anything, Yongguk turns away. "All of you go home and rest. I'll update you about the cafe."

"Yes sir!"

While everyone was happy. Jaewha wasn't. She looks at the guys before following after Yongguk.

"I thought I told you to leave." Yongguk didn't turn to look at her. He was staring at the cafe for a long time.

He must be so mad...at me.

"I-I'm so sorry."

"It was an accident." He finally looks at me. "It happens." Yongguk sighs. "It happens." He repeats.

Jaewha felt like a disaster even more.

Yongguk looks down at the sullen girl. "Hey." Jaewha looks up at him with quivering.

Yongguk glances away hiding his face, "Don't do this, Jaewha. Everything will be alright."

"B-But-"

Yongguk places his hand on her head, softly patting it. "Believe me."

 

Jaewha sat on her bed with her hand on her head. She was softly patting it. She did it a few more times and ended up wailing. "How does he pat so soft like that?! I can't get that feeling!"

She fell back on her bed and stares up at the ceiling. She reaches under her pillow and unfolds a paper. 

"Smile."  Ever since that day she had always kept this note and looks at it whenever she felt down.

"He sounds a lot like the person who wrote this." She thought out loud. Then suddenly she sat up. "What if it was- no it can't be." Jaewha laughs to herself. The almighty Yongguk would fold a piece of paper and fly it to her? When pigs fly.

"Well he said some nice things..." She ponders. Jaewha shook her head. "Enough! Yongguk is not like that. He can be so kind sometimes but mostly he's a scary man who loves to bake."

Jaewha left the thought as that and went to sleep.

 

"Jaewha!" Daehyun got off his bus and spotted Jaewha heading to the school. He ran like a cheetah and pushed anyone who went in his way.

"Gotcha!" Jaewha got attacked by his back hug. Jaewha stood solid as a rock. "D-Daehyun!"

Daehyun smiles and hugs her tighter. "Do you like my greeting?"

"S-Stop that!"

He faces her to him and leans in close. "How about this?" He stares at her lips and slowly-

"Whoops!" Youngjae hand smacks Daehyun in the cheek. "This hand has its own mind you know." Youngjae snorts. He gave Daehyun a glare and mutters, "Serves him right for being a ert."

Daehyun touches his cheek and pouts. "I was so close."

"Yeah yeah. Let’s go. I need to see your homework."

"You don't do your own?" Jaewha asks.

"The question is, who does homework?" Youngjae snorts again.

"Well you asked Daehyun...."

"Daehyun can be a genius when he wants to be. This guy is actually smart."

"I want to be with Jaewha." Daehyun stands close to Jaewha. "You can go first."

"I think this hand want's a shot at the other cheek."

"Daehyun is coming." Before Daehyun quickly moves away from her he whispers something in her ear. "Meet me in the bathroom-"

Youngjae pulls on Daehyun's ear. "Oh shut up you sleazy bastard."

Daehyun looks back at her and waves with a smile.

Those two can bring the energy in the morning.

Before Jaewha went to her first class she stops by the drinking machine.

"Soda in the morning is unhealthy in the morning you know."

Jaewha turns around to the voice. "Class....C- Class president!"

He was taken back by her outburst. "You know you don't have to call me that..." He said scratching his neck with redden cheeks.

"Sorry it's just I'm used to us being in school." Jaewha chuckles.

Jaewha held out a juice bottle. "You want one?"

Class president takes it. "Thanks."

"Hey Woohyun! We were supposed to meet each other an hour ago." 

Woohyun sighs at the sudden shout from his friend. "Can you wait a moment?" He asks Jaewha.

"Sure."

Woohyun came back quickly. "I want to ask you something."

Jaewha nods him to keep going.

"You want to help me with the school festival?"

"You mean like setting it up?"

"Yes. We need a pair of extra hands."

"Me setting up doesn't get along. I'm an unorganized person, class president. If you give me a paintbrush and told me to paint a certain area. I'm certain I would paint somewhere else. I will get tons of angry people coming at me with tools because I am using them wrong and messing everything up-

Woohyun listens to Jaewha rambling and couldn't help but laugh. She stops. "Is something funny?" Woohyun smiles and shook his head. "I understand but I hope your mind will change. Come and find me if it does." He smiles at me one last time before leaving.

"I have never seen class president like this?! And he didn't wear his classes today...it took me a bit to know who he was when he appeared out of nowhere..."

"Tch so I see bird brain here is getting too close with our class president."

"Not only him but the best six also."

A group of girls appear from the corner.

Jaewha let out a sigh. "I'm getting to class."

"Not on my watch." A girl tugs on Jaewha's bag a bit hard, making him stumble back into the wall. The three girls surrounds and glowers at her. 

"You got nerve to be around the most popular guys for a loner girl like you."

Jaewha stood up straight. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Stay away from them." The middle girl spoke.

"They are my friends." Jaewha says. "You don't have the right to make the decisions for me. It's my choice if I'm with them or not-"

SLAP!

Jaewha touches her stung cheek in shock.

"Hmm since when you started yapping? I remember you were just a weak hopeless human being."

Jaewha eyes turn into slits at the girl beside her. The girl smirk. "Since you didn't choose to listen to us and obey I guess we should-

"There you are!" Daehyun pop out of a corner and push the girls aside to get to Jaewha. 

"I-it's Daehyun." One of the girl says. "What is he doing here?"

"Is he talking to that bird brain?!" They were astounded that Jaewha got the attention of one of the best six.

"Daehyun?" As much Daehyun appears to act things out of surprise, Jaewha is glad this was the right timing.

Daehyun smiles. " I was looking everywhere for you." He grabs my hand and tug me along with him.

"Wait! Where are we going?"

Daehyun lead me to the rooftop once again. He closes the door and turns to me.

"We're not supposed to be out here."

Daehyun just smiles at me and sat in the shade. She joins him.

"You're not passing out..."

"Before I ran to you I ate three lollipops." Daehyun chuckles, showing her the wrappers that he took out of his pockets.

Jaewha softly smiles. "Good."

Suddenly Daehyun cups her face. Jaewha started to turn red and felt heated. "W-What are you doing!"

Daehyun gazes at her. Jaewha felt like she was going to explode at any moment. He rubs his thumb on her redden cheek. "Does it hurt?" He murmurs.

Jaewha couldn't make a sound. Her voice was trapped.

Daehyun slowly leans in, making Jaewha heart throb uncontrollably. Is he really going to kiss me!??!!?

Jaewha felt his breath on her lips. She closes her eyes and then felt his presence disappear. Jaewha open her eyes and stares down at her lap.

Three lollipops weren’t enough.

 

--

Yongguk took a sheet of paper from Woohyun. "You need another stand?"

"Yeah! It'll be great if you set up for something to eat. We only have two right now that's based on food."

Yongguk stood in thought. "I'll get back to you." He says before leaving the classroom. He went into the courtyard and spots Himchan being surrounded by his girls.

The girls saw Yongguk coming towards them and squeal. "Two out of the best six are with us!" They cry, jumping all over the place.

"Himchan." Yongguk just grab Himchan by his tie. "ACK!! Call ME!" Himchan chokes before he let himself be drag by Yongguk.

Himchan coughs and rubs his chest. "What do you need?"

"You want to open a baking stand at the festival?"

"But I have a lot of dates that day...." Himchan pouts. "We can open one at another time."

"No I think we should...we can make profit out of this and it'll help us pay for the damages at the cafe."

Himchan realize Yongguk was right and agreed with him. On the  inside he was feeling devastated because of the lost dates on that day.

 

"Argh on second thought. I am not thankful to you." Youngjae mutters at Jaewha.

"What?"

"I just talked with Yongguk and we are having a stand at the festival."

"Really!" Jaewha claps her hand together. "That's great! We can spread how awesome our baking is done!"

"Right...we don't want our school to explode." Youngjae glowers at her who went silent. "Well then he told me we meet at his place to talk more about it."

Jaewha gasps.  All of us together in a home.... Jaewha cheeks reddens.

"What are you thinking about!" Youngjae drops a fist on her head. "You little-forget it! You have to come with me when school is over. Just wait by the gates."

"I will!" 

hehehehhehe