012 pt.1

B.A.P Café

"Daehyun! No! What are you doing!?" 

It was the day of the festival. Three of the cafe stands were scattered among the school. Yongguk and Zelo were near the school entrance. Youngjae and Himchan were around the other food stands. The last stand is at the field where the gaming and sporting events happened. 

Jaewha and Daehyun are the ones running it but it might change...

Jaewha was staring at awestruck at how Daehyun devour the last of their sweets. He said he wanted to take a bite but it turns out he was too hungry. Yongguk is going to kill them was Jaewha's immediate thought.

"Oh dear." She palms her face and cries in agony. They are so screwed.

"Hi, can I have a -" A male student stops in mid-sentence when his eyes landed on Daehyun who was happily eating in front of him with frosting smeared all over his face. "Sorry, we ran out." He manages to say with a mouthful.

"O-Oh..." The male student backs away then went off to a different stand.

"What are we going to do, now?! You ate everything!" Jaewha shouts, kicking a rock next to her foot. "Yongguk is going to kill us!!"

"Are you mad at me?" Daehyun turns to her with his lips quivering. Jaewha stares at him, feeling her chest ache. How can someone yell at someone who looks so sweet....

"I'm a devil...I'm so sorry Daehyun." Jaewha gave in into Daehyun. Before she go over to him she was pulled back. Her instincts kicked in and she closes her eyes. "I'm sorry Yongguk!"

"I'm not Yongguk...."

Jaewha was released and she opens her eyes. "Class president!"

"Woohyun." He sighs. "Remember?"

Jaewha sheepishly grins. "Oh yeah...Woohyun."

"Seems like you're doing well." He says.

"Um.." Jaewha shift her eyes to Daehyun then back at Woohyun. "Not really."

Woohyun raises his eyebrows. "Hm? I heard your stands were the best one this year."

Jaewha eyes lit up. "Really?!"

Woohyun smiles at her reaction. "Yeah, people spread the word. Look, if you have time you should watch the marathon."

"The marathon?"

"The last event for today. I'm going to be running." He grins. 

"Sure." Jaewha nods. "I don't think my boss would mind."

"Great.-"

"Who are you?" 

Jaewha felt a heavy weight on her back. It seems like Daehyun was going to tip soon even he ate the whole stand. She jabs his stomach with her elbow to make him get off her. "Daehyun, get off of me." She grumbles. 

Woohyun gave Daehyun an odd gaze. Since when this guy randomly appeared? Jaewha and him looks awfully close. Woohyun didn't think Jaewha would have any friends since he seen her all by herself all the time.

Daehyun wrap his arms around her waist. "I'm Daehyun her boyfriend."

"Daehyun!" Not the boyfriend thing again she thought.

Woohyun eyes widen. "Really now?" He stares at Jaewha then to Daehyun. "I see..."

"He's joking, Woohyun. Daehyun is in our class and he works with me."

Woohyun just smiles at her. "Well I'll see at the field ok?"

"Yes! I'll see you there."

When Woohyun was far enough Jaewha got away from Daehyun's grip. "Why you have to do that when I'm talking to someone!?" Jaewha frowns. "People will think things."

"Let them think it." Daehyun grins. "You're mine."

Jaewha sighs. "I'm going to barf."

"Good."

The heavens had shook, the volcanoes have blown, the water has risen....YONGGUK HAS FINALLY APPEARED.

 

"Ack!" Yongguk lands a fist to Daehyun's head. "Are you out of your mind?! Why the he11 did you ate everything, fatty!?"

"And you!" He tugs onto Jaewha's cheeks. "Oooow that hurts!" She squeaks. "What have you been doing all this time? Did you watch him eat?! Why didn't punch this idiot to stop!?"

Yongguk glare at the two who were kneeling in front of him. He sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "I should have never paired two idiots together."

Jaewha frowns at his statement. "Meanie..." She mumbles.

"What was that?" Yongguk narrow his eyes at her and felt her world had just shrunk. 

"N-Nothing." Jaewha gulps and stares at the ground. Yongguk is a bit scary you know.

"Stand up you two." He orders them.

They stood up quickly. "Follow me."

"Y-You're kidding right?" Jaewha eyes drifts to the dark tunnel then to the sign. "T-T-Tunnel of Doom!!!"

"Go in there now." Yongguk pushes the two towards the tunnel. Jaewha lets out a yelp and hides behind Yongguk.

"This is going to be hilarious." Youngjae snorts. "I need to video this for a souvenir."

Yongguk called the gang for them to witness Jaewha's and Daehyun's punishment.

"Isn't this a bit too far..." Jongup says. He seriously feels bad for the two because they always got in trouble.

"Shhh." Zelo puts a finger on his mouth. "He'll make you go in too." 

Jongup's eyes widen and he shook his head quickly.

"Any time now." Yongguk says with his arms crossed.

"I-I don't want to go." Jaewha cries.

Daehyun sighs and turns to Yongguk. "I hate you."

Yongguk cracks his knuckles. "What?"

Daehyun reacts quickly and runs into the tunnel. "I'm going to get him on my cellphone!" Youngjae laughs running after him.

"Wait, Daehyun! We're supposed to go together!" 

"Your turn." Yongguk smirks down at her and nods to the tunnel.

Jaewha gulps and stares ahead. She made tiny steps, making Yongguk roll his eyes.

Jaewha finally was inside. She cover her chest and breathes quickly. What is one thing in the world you're afraid of? Jaewha is afraid of the dark. "I really really hate you a lot Yongguk. You're so evil to the core." She whimpers. "I hate you."

Suddenly smoke filled the air and the sounds of bats were made around Jaewha. She screeches and crouches, covering her ears with her eyes close. "Stop! Stop!"

Then evil laughter echoed in the narrow tunnel. 

Oh dear.

Jaewha started to cry. "I'm so scared....." She hid in her knees. 

"Come on." Someone lifted her up. Jaewha became startled and looks up at him with her watery eyes. "You're a horrible person!" She hits his chest. "You're a bad bad bad person!" She cries.

Well nice going. Yongguk felt like the worse person in the world right now. He knew she was afraid but not to the point she was on the ground, crying.

"I am so sorry." He whispers, staring down at the crying girl in his arms.

 

 

Thank you for loving this fic! I didn't think anyone would read it, honestly lol you are the best seriously!