009

B.A.P Café

Jaewha stood in front of the cafe door wondering if she should enter. After the event that happened she felt very timid...maybe only to Yongguk. Yongguk's smiling face flash into her mind.

She scrunches her face and let out a desperate cry. "Why am I having images of this monster's face!?" She shook her head and entered the cafe.

"Morning." Yongguk greets her while he was at the counter placing the sweets in display. Jaewha froze in her steps and swallows. "Uh.."

Yongguk's smiling face floats into her mind again. She let out a desperate cry and covers her face, running to the back room.

Yongguk lifts his head and stares at the path Jaewha ran. "What's got into her, already?"

Jaewha did large leaps into the back door and slams it. She lean against the door and slid down, exhaling a deep breath. "I was this close of turning into a strawberry in front of that monster."

She stood up and knuckles her head. "No more images! No more images! No more-ACK!" Jaewha clutches the back of her head. "That hurt!"

Someone apparently open the door. Yongguk peek his head in and was watching Jaewha rubbing her head. "Are... you okay?" He asks.

Jaewha spun around and points a  shaky finger at him. "D-Do I look okay!? You just barged in and smack that door at my head!"

Yongguk fully opens the door and steps in. "Sorry, I didn't know you would be standing in front of it."

Jaewha puffs, looking anywhere besides Yongguk.

It was silent for a moment and Jaewha felt really uneasy. *WHY IS HE JJUST STANDING THERE?!*

Yongguk felt the need to stare at Jaewha only because she was giving him this weird vibe not that she doesn't from the first impression but today, something felt very different.

"Um..I'm going to change so can she please shoo." Jaewha spoke quietly.

Yongguk blinks at her. He scoffs."Tch. Like there was something interesting to see anyway."

"GAH! You were waiting for me to undress? Perhaps you barged in on purpose to see if I was already changing!" *UGH I feel I'm not safe in here anymore with these geezers around.*

Yongguk slowly smirk. and turns his back. "Who knows?" With that he walks out with a flying show from Jaewha who desperately miss. "YOU GUMMY ERT!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Yongguk let out a laugh. *Idiot*

"My my. You're looking pretty jolly than your usual grumpy self." Youngjae came into the cafe with a gloomy Daehyun following behind. Yongguk roll his eyes and continue to place the sweets in display. 

"I found this guy lying on top of a car." Youngjae sat Daehyun onto a stool and pop in a lollipop into his mouth. "Gukkie we have to fix his condition."

"We tried everything. It's impossible."

"Gukkie, can Daehyun have a slice of cake." Daehyun murmurs. He was hungrily staring at the plate Yongguk was holding.

Yongguk slid the plate to him. Daehyun happily ate it in one bite that he chewed so fast he choked.

Youngjae slams his hand on his back. "Eat properly, moron!"

Daehyun let out a few coughs. "I think I'm sick."

Yongguk and Youngjae sighs. "You are."

"Where's Jaewha?" Daehyun stood up from the stool. "I think she's in the back." The thought of Jaewha in the back room made Daehyun's cheek turn pink. 

Youngjae cringes at the sight "Hey! Why is your face turning pink?!"

Daehyun touches his cheek. "It's cold in here."

"There's isn't any cold in here, idiot! You are just a ert! A sleepy ert!" Youngjae screeches.

Daehyun shook his head and pouts. "I'm not! I'm not!"

"Just wait until she gets here- where do you think you're going!?" Daehyun was already in midway to the back room."To the back- bathroom." He says innocently.

"With a camera!? Where did you get that camera anyway!?"

Yongguk heave a deep breath. He was already getting a headache from these three and half of them are not even here. 

"Yo!" Zelo came in grinning with his skateboard. Jongup was skipping behind him along with Himchan who was busy giggling on the phone.

Great. The party is just starting.

"I'm soooooo hungry!" Zelo sat on the stool. "Gukkie! Gukkie! Can you make me your famous tomato cake!?"

"I think I ran out of tomatoes..." Yongguk says. "I'll make you something else."

"Whatever it is I will still love Gukkie's cooking!" Zelo replies, smiling.

"Don't say that...." Yongguk walks, away covering his face.  He enters the kitchen and his foot slid a bit. He regain his balance quickly. *Why is it slippery?* Yongguk glances ahead of him. "What!?"

The whole kitchen was splat with ingredients. In the middle of the room Jaewha was mixing a bowl with tears streaming down her face. "H...help me."

Yongguk sighs and walk to her side. He couldn't believe the mess Jaewha create in a short period of time. "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to make cake but  the mixing didn't taste right! So I started to make cookies but it didn't taste right so I'm making cupcakes and its-"

"It's good." Yongguk places a finger into the bowl and tastes it.

Jaewha stops and looks up at him with gleaming eyes. "Really!?"

He nods "Just a few more mixing and you can put it in the oven." 

"Okay!"

Jaewha places her tray into the oven. She stood in front of it, staring at the buttons. "Hmm so which one do I press? This one? No this one? Oh the big button."

Yongguk was watching her and felt a vein pop on his forehead. All this time she was trying to bake she didn't know how to turn on the oven!?

Yongguk pounds his fist on head. "Idiot! Don't just press buttons randomly."

"I felt the urge to!"

*Calm down Yongguk.* Yongguk pushes her aside and finishes the task. "About 25 minutes."

"Thank you, Yongguk." Jaewha looks up at him but quickly adverted when he met her eyes. "So what is this for?" He asks.

"It's a gift."

 

"Eh Gukkie? I thought you were making me something to eat?" Zelo watch as Yongguk took a seat next to him.

"Don't worry you're going to eat."

Jaewha came out with the tray of cupcakes. She set them on the counter. Zelo leans forward with his glowing eyes. "Whaaaaa."

The sweet aroma filled the cafe. Every crowded at the counter.

"Hmm what is this?" Youngjae eye the cupcakes. "You didn't poison theses, correct?"

"Of course not!" 

"Are these for us?" Jongup ask.

Jaewha nods. " it's my gift for you all." Everyone looks at the cupcakes and each other. "Gift?"

"A gift...let this be a token of our friendship because you're all great people and I'm glad I get the chance to meet you all." Jaewha timidly smiles. 

 "My sweet cheeks! Aw let Himchannie give you a big smooch!" Himchan spread out his arms and leans forward. Yongguk eyes glint and he instantly grabs Himchan by the collar and sat him down. "How about big kick to the face?" Yongguk snarls.

Himchan stiffens on the stool. "I'm...okay."

Jaewha passes a cupcake to everyone.

They all took a bite and pause.

Youngjae covers his mouth and his eyes widen. * I didn't expect this to be so good*

Jongup ate his all and throw a thumbs up. "Delicious."

"I didn't know you can bake like Gukkie?!" Zelo was amazed. He only favors Yongguk's meals and only save his stomach for it. "But my stomach can only be filled with Gukkie's yummy sweets!"

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop saying that?" Yongguk mutters but Zelo just grin at him. Yongguk lips spread into a smile and he touches Zelo's head, softly patting it. *I guess it can't be helped."

Jaewha watch the two bond. With quivering lips she pour into tears.

"Why are you crying?!" Yongguk shouts in bewilderment.

"I just want to!" Jaewha wails.

"Don't worry. Daehyun will make you feel better!" Daehyun jump up from his stool and did a superhero pose. He ended up falling forward and his face was smashed into the rest of the cupcakes.

"The cupcakes!!!!!!" Everyone's face was written in horror. 

Excluding Daehyun and Yongguk, the rest crowd around the cupcakes. "Are you okay?" Zelo picks up a smooshed cupcake.

"Forget about the cupcakes help Daehyun!!! Jaewha shouts as she was trying to shake him awake.

"I will clean the mess with my mouth." Jongup volunteers.

"Do it I dare you." Himchan grins.

"What is wrong with you people!?" Jaewha groans. *I'm not entirely sure if I was glad to meet all of them.*

Youngjae picks up the mess and was about to throw it in the trash but instead dumps it on Daehyun. "There, he can wake up now."

"You're trying to kill him!" Jaewha points in outrage.

DING!

A group of guys came in and saw the scene in front if them. They all back up slowly and walks away quickly.

"DAEHYUN!" Youngjae did a flying kick at him making fall off the counter. "Thanks for making us lose customers!"

DING!

"A customer!"

"Himchan!" A few girls were skipping into the cafe. "Come play with us!"

"Play with us?!" Youngjae gawks. 

"A miracle!" Himchan threw his arms into the air. "As you wish my princesses."

"You're working." Yongguk pull back the walking Himchan. "Tell them, now." 

"But Gukkie! Look at this chance! I can't pass this!"

Yongguk grip onto Himchan's wrist. "Now."

Himchan touches his painful wrist and sniffles. "So evil." He ran over to the girls like a puppy and told them he couldn't go with them. They were all sadden and left the cafe. Himchan fell onto his knees and wails loudly.

Jongup caught a smell in the air. "Is something burning?"

Jaewha was cleaning Daehyun and sat him against the display board. Her head snap up when Jongup spoke. "My second batch!"

Yongguk reacted quickly and grabs the fire extinguisher.

"Someone call the fire people!" Zelo cries, crouching under a table.

"My kitchen!" Yongguk let out the loudest rage of scream.

Jaewha stood still against the wall as she watch the smoke pile around the oven. "Oops."

This cafe was going to tumble down soon.