004

B.A.P Café

The next day I came to the café right after school. Youngjae was at the counter reading a book.

Himchan was seated in the middle of a group of girls as he made them giggle and smile.

Yongguk was nowhere in sight so was Jongup, Zelo and Daehyun. “Hey, Youngjae.” I wave to him.

He didn’t lift his head to look at me just raise his hand up and said, “Greetings, alien fool.”

Ouch what a greeting.

I went to my own changing room which was across from the guys. I set my bag on the chair and took off my clothes so I could change into the uniform.

I put on pants then search for my shirt in my bag. “Where is that shirt?” I stood in front of the closet. “I must have left it here.”

I pull on the handle of the closet and unexpectedly out came Daehyun who fell down like a log.

I jump back and scream,

“What?! What!?” Youngjae barges in but then he saw me only half dressed. “OH MY GAWD!” He covers his face in mortification.

“Jaewha! I heard you screaming!” Zelo barges in along with Jongup who had the same reaction as Youngjae.

“AHHHHHHH!”

I turn away from them and hid myself in the corner covering my chest. I had my bra on, lucky me but they almost saw EVERYTHING!!!!

“KYAHAHAA GET YOURSELVES AND DAEHYUN OUT OF HERE!!!!” I screamed so loud that the force of this scream can collapse mountains.

“Uhh ummm uh.” Was coming from the three with their eyes closed. “Zelo go get Daehyun!” Youngjae pushes Zelo open his eyes a little. “M-Me?”

“YAH HURRY!”

Zelo squints his eyes as he rushes in and pulls on the Daehyun’s collar out of the room. Zelo slams the door shut and fell to the ground.

Youngjae stare up at the ceiling leaving a gap from his mouth and Jongup looks disorganized.

 “This guy….damn this guy. He’s the most erted one!” Youngjae snarls, kicking the lifeless Daehyun on the leg.

I came out fully dressed with my chin held up high. “You guys didn’t see anything right?”

They all shook their heads. “N-nothing!”

“If we did what was there to see anyway, anthills?” Youngjae happen to recover from the shock and became himself. It was better when he became a girl that shrills like a dolphin.

“It’s better than have nothing at all right?” I sneer, taking a rag from the counter.

“Psssh you have nothing to begin with first of all.” He spat.

“You know no more nice Jaewha! Because of you the evil one is finally revealing herself!” I made a fist and shook it.

“Oh really? But you still have the brainless one! I think she’s been here all along!”

“YOU!” I threw the rag at his face and slap his cheeks, repeatedly.

Youngjae shook his head and let the rag fall. “YAAAH!” His hands grab one of my wrist when the other darted to my hair. He pulled it and I cried. “MY HAIR!!!!”

“Serves you right birdbrain!”

Zelo and Jongup watch us in amusement. “I think Jaewha got this one. She’s strong.” Jongup whispers.

Zelo disagrees. “Nah Youngjae is manly. He’s going to win.”

“Hey! Hey!” Himchan heard the commotion from Youngjae and me and rushes over. “I’m sorry babes but there seems to be trouble with my friends.”

“Awwwww.” They sigh.

Himchan winks at them and blew kisses. “I’ll be back~”

“KYWAAAAA!” They squeal.

Himchan froze in his steps when he saw me on Youngjae’s back repeatedly whacking his redden neck.

“Sweet cheeks!” He pulls me off of Youngjae and I began air kicking everywhere.

“You overstuffed ape! I don’t care if you’re a girl! I’m going to slaughter you with my fists!” Youngjae says in rage, getting up to run after me. Zelo and Jongup knew Youngjae wouldn’t back on his word so they grab him and pull him away.

“Let me straggle her!!” He starts to throw his fist around and kicks.

“Stop now, Youngjae.” Yongguk came in between the chaotic battle and glares at us.

Youngjae breathes heavily and let his hands fall by his side. Himchan lets me go as I mumble ‘serves you right, grumps.’

Youngjae heard me. “YAH!”

“Youngjae!”

Youngjae crosses his arms and stays put.

“Zelo feed Daehyun. Jongup go take orders. Himchan stay behind the counters.”

“Yes sir!”

“You two come with me.” Yongguk glowers at us before leading the way.

Youngjae glared at me as we walk out to the front of the café.

“Get on your knees.” He says.

“Why?” Youngjae says in disbelief.

“Now.”

We did.

“Now raise your arms and stay like this when the café closes.”

“WHAT!” Youngjae and I shouted. “Are you crazy! That’s like in six more hours.”

“This café is meant for peace. I do not see peace with you two. From this time until closing you two better learn to handle to be around with each other. If I ever see you two cause a disturbance in my café ever again you are both going to be fired, understand?”

“Understand.” We mumble.

Yongguk went back to the café. When he was nowhere in sight. Youngjae nudges my forehead causing my head to fling back. “HEY!”

“You started all of this!” He harshly whispers.

“I hate you did you know that?” I murmur.

“Good after this tell Yongguk we have something in common because I hate you as well!”

“I WILL!”

“GOOD!”

We both whip our heads in the opposite direction and try suppress our pain of lifting our arms in the air. This is going to be h e l l.