I'm Falling

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"Dad!" I shouted as I ran to his office while the boys where practicing, "How come you didn't tell me we were going to Malaysia? I was planning to hang out with Eun Kyung, Woo Hyun, Seo Hyun, and So Yun!"

"It's your job, also you'll enjoy Malaysia when you're not working! Plus if you don't go then you can just spend summer living with Halmeoni," he said not taking his eyes off his work.

"I'll pack my bags!" I exclaimed fearing the rest of my summer with Halmeoni.

"All done, just wait in the lobby at 6 and everyone will be there ready to go the airport," he said as I began to walk out, "Also don't forget we're going to Thailand after! They have their Malaysian showcase then Thai showcase!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Flight TH496 to Kuala Lampur, Malaysia is now boarding zone 1," the P.A. system said, I put on my backpack and made sure I had everything before I got in line to board the plane. I kept my hood on and put my oversized headphones over my hood, I stuffed my hand in my pocket using my other hand to give them my boarding pass. The woman working behind the desk gave me back my ticket with a smile and I smiled back, I lazily walked down the hall as I made it to the plane and took my seat.

"Remember, headphones off," my dad said removing them as he took his seat on the other side of the plane.

"You're not sitting next to me?" I asked with a sudden flash of concern not wanting to sit next to a complete stranger.

"No, I see you've been having friction between the members," he said and I gave him a look, "Because of that you will sit with them for the next seven hours and fix your problems and becom what you kids call friends these days 'besties'." My dad turned around and I groaned as I began kicking in my seat like a child unable to stay still. "I do it because I love you," I heard him say.

"Well I hate you," I muttered as I crossed my arms and slumped in my seat. The familiar blonde sat down next to me and I turned my back towards him and put on my headphones, "Halmeoni is starting to sound pretty nice right about now," I thought as I turned up the song.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt something poking my shoulder and I swatted it as a response before turning in my seat to lean my head on something more comfortable to sleep on. Something was poking my nose and I tried to swat it but failed as I ended up lightly hitting my face. I began to open my eyes so I could cease nuisance and found that it was staring me right in the face. I groaned as I turned back to my original position huffing onto my backpack.

"Lee Ji Jung," he whispered at the same intervals several times before I finally couldn't take it.

"What do you want?" I whispered harshly.

"I like you," he confessed dead serious, I looked at his face for a good three seconds before bursting out in laughter.

"Woo," I sang wiping my tears from laughing so hard, "Good one," I commented patting his shoulder before I began digging through my backpack for my sketchbook to draw in, "You really had me there for a sec, but my super power is being able to tell when someone's lying. Nice try though." I heard him mutter something about my "super power" but I couldn't hear very well since my ears were plugged from the airplane. A few hours later our plane landed and it was about 12 in the morning, we arrived at our hotels and got our room assignments. Luckily for me I got my own room, unluckily it was in the same hall as the members. It was too late for me to care since I was tired from waking up early. I flopped into my bed about to sink in since it was so soft, I fell asleep almost instantly and it felt like heaven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy," I sang along as I did little dance along while I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, "It's hard to look right, at you ba- AHH!" I shreiked as I a giant standing in my room looking through my suitcase.

He replied with a scream and covered his eyes, "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I should be asking you that! Why are you in my room? How did you get in?" I asked hiding behind the bathroom door only showing my face.

"Manager Lee told me to come get you and gave me a key to your room!" he explained.

"Well are you just going to stand there? Get out! I'll be out there when I'm fully clothed. Now leave," I shouted throwing a soap bar at him, he hurried out and as soon as I heard the door shut I felt relieved. I quickly changed and met with my dad outside, "Dad! How could you just give my room key to some guy and let him barge in! I was taking a shower! If I wasn't taking a shower I would've karate chopped his bony ."

"I didn't know! Just get on the bus!" he ordered and I angirly stomped on and sat in the back by myself as everyone else was having fun socializing I was dying in the sticky leather seat and the beaming sunlight because the blinds didn't work on this old rental bus. After what felt like days of living in the dessert we came to the venue.

I found it difficult to get out of the seat since I had gotten used to it and it was so hot and I was sweating so much that my thighs were sticky to the seat, "I just want to go home," I complained as I was the last to get off the bus. As soon as I stepped out I learned that the bus did have air conditioning because a wave of heat flashed over my body and I felt as if I were to faint...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She was just standning out there not even walking inside and then when I went out for some fresh air she just collapsed like that."

"My question is why was she just standning there? Shouldn't she have been heading inside our something?"

As I began to wake up the cold air brought me to my senses and I shot up hitting my head on to someone else's, "I knew you were hard headed, but I didn't think it was that hard."

"Very funny," I said and flicked his forehead in hopes it would hurt more, "How long was I out?"

"Eh, about five minutes," he replied looking at his phone.

"Little girl. Why were you just standing outside?" Leader asked and I shrugged.

"I didn't think I was out there that long, get off my back gramps."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) February 1st, 2014

hahaha see what I did with the title? Oh well, this is like a random filler chapter and I myself hate chapters like this, but oh well ((((I'm contradicting myself)))) It wouldn't hurt to comment too, I wana know what my old readers think of the revised version and I want to know how my new readers found the story. I also enjoy replying to comments too!