Date Night

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"Oof, sorry," I said as I ran into to someone, that someone was Ga Yun. She was crying, looks like the demon has feelings.

"I hope your happy, ," she said and walked to the bathroom bumping into me again purposely this time, I felt bad for a second, but you know what game on. Looks like this girl just got bumped up to number one on my hate list.

The Next Day

"Just hang out here until we have to go," Zelo said before I was about to leave.

"I have two hours. I think just for two hours I would like to spend some time away from you germs. See you at 10, don't be late. I refuse to be alone with that demon, I might get arrested for something," I said and left, I walked to my mom's apartment and found it empty, my mom went out with friends, my stepdad was still at work, and my cat was with Hyo Jin at a friend's house. I took a nice long bubble bath and then got changed into this.

I heard my doorbell ring right before I was about to leave, "Ready to go?" Zelo asked as I answered the door.

"Why are you here and how do you know where I live," I asked putting on my shoes and jacket, then exiting my mom's penthouse with Zelo next to me.

"You said you didn't want to be alone with her so I decided to pick you up and take you there and your friend Eun Kyung told me," Zelo said opening the door to exit the building.

"Well thanks, I guess," I said, the walk was quiet, it was nice that it ws quiet, but that quietness suddenly ended when we got to the theater.

"Oppa!" Ga Yun said and ran to give him a hug, but he stopped her by grabbing me and putting his arm around my waist.

"Where's your date? We should get going," Zelo said trying to avoid her that caused me to snicker.

"Ga Yun!" someone called and I turned around to see her date.

"Woo Hyun?" I asked letting go of Zelo and walking towards him, "You're the demon's date?" I whisperd to him.

"Yeah she's blackmailing me, threatening to tell everyone that I'm gay," Woo Hyun admitted.

"That , I'll teach her a lesson for messing with my friend" I said as I held up a fist approaching her, but Woo Hyun stopped me from doing anything stupid. I walked into the theater behind Woo Hyun and Ga Yun with Zelo by my side with a distance. We sat down in the middle of the theater, Zelo and I sat together of course and then a seat inbetween, the movie we saw was Deranged. Horror monie, not my forté. I had my head in my arms and covering my ears and silently crying  for most of it.

"Don't like it?" Zelo whispered in my ear.

"No, I hate it," I said and lifted my head up to see him. He aww'd and held onto me, I didn't really care at the time because I was scared, I burried my face in his chest and he held on tighter.

"It'll be over soon, you can go to sleep for the time being," he said comforting me and I soon fell asleep midway through the movie, "Hey, JJ wake up," Zelo said lightly pushing me.

"No," I groaned and turned around to continue sleeping, I heard him sigh and felt myself being lifted out of my seat on to someone's back.

The Next Day

"Welcome, how was your date?" Fringe asked annoying me.

"I don't know, I wasn't awake," I said and went to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

"Oh well, but tonight you're coming to Malaysia with us!," Ballerina said walking into the kitchen, these boys just love seeing me get pissed off.

"I'm going to get revenge on all of you for saying I'm blondie's girlfriend," I said pointing the knife I was using at now 5 boys who were sitting at the counter in the kitchen, "Wait did you say Malaysia?" and Fringe nodded in reply.

"Well you should thank him for carrying you home last night, he came home tired from carrying your fat ," Him said muttering the fat part.

"I'm considering it, and you watch what you say, last time I checked you were heavier than me," I said bringing up the fact that the six of his had to carry him because he passed out at practice yesterday.

"So you excited to go to Malaysia tonight?" Daehyun asked me seeing as I was mad and I was cooking so he was trying to keep me calm before someone gets hurt.

"Quite frankly I don't care, now I'm almost done with breakfast, whoever sets the table I'll be nice to for the rest of the week," I said and started putting the omlets on plates. They all fought each other to set the table and the winner ended up being Leader.

"Thank you very much, Yongguk," I said to him and set them omlet's on the table. I went to Zelo's room since he was the only one not awake yet. I slowly crept to his bed and found him just lying there on his phone.

"Get out, we have to eat breakfast then you have to pack whatever you need to pack for Malaysia," I said and started to pull him out of his bed, but he was too strong for me and pulled harder so I fell and landed on top of him. I quickly tried to get up but he kept his grasp.

"Hey! Let me go," I grunted trying to set myself free.

"Just answer one question," he said calmly and I nodded.

"Did you enjoy our date last night and would you be willing to go on a date with me again?" he asked with a smile, I thought for a second then came with an answer.

"Maybe, but don't tell anyone. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and thanks for taking me home, now you gonna let go before I knee you in the balls?" I said and his expression was shocked. He did end up letting go and I pulled him out.

"We have to leave in an hour," I said and walked out. I too myself couldn't believe I said that, but it was the truth, and I'm a horrible liar. I walked out and everyone was staring at me.

"Stop staring at me, it's rude and your faces disgust me," I said and started cleaning up. The table was quiet, so quiet that I almost forgot that people were here I had my headphones in listening to music so I started singing along with my favorite English songs.

"Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more. We 'bout to get up, and burn this floor. You know we getting hotter, and hotter. y and hotter, let's shut it down. Yo, what I gotta do to show these girls that I own them. Some call me Nicki, and some call me Roman. Skeeza, pleeza, I'm in Ibiza. Giuseppe Zannotti my own sneaker. y, y that's all I do. If you need a bad let me call a few. Pumps on and them little mini skirts is out. I see some good girls, I'm a turn 'em out. Ok bottle, sip, bottle, guzzle. I'm a bad , no muzzle, what? Bottle, sip, bottle, guzzle I'm a bad , no muzzle, let's go," I continued singing the song, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped.

"God , you scared me," I said hitting Him on the arm pretty hard. He just shrugged and gave me his plate and so did all the other boys. I finished those dishes and wiped the table, this was a daily routine that I was used to by now. I waited for the boys to get ready and we hurried into the car, I felt a pair of eyes on me so I turned around to see most of the boys asleep except for Yongguk who was rapping some song and Zelo who was the one looking at me. I awkwardly turned back around and pulled out my phone and put on my headphones. I felt my phone vibrate in my hands and I saw I got a text from Zelo, but in my phone his name was That Guy I Hate.

Zelo: Hey ^^

I looked back at him and he smiled, I had an annoyed look and replied back.

JJ: What do you want? -.-

Zelo: Just wanted to talk

JJ: No thanks. Just because I said I "enjoyed" our date last night and was willing to go on another date with you doesn't mean I still don't hate you.

Zelo:Don't forget that we kissed

JJ:Never. Ever. Bring that up again or I will kill you in your sleep.

Zelo:Okay okay, but can't we still talk?

JJ:We're talking right now. Does that answer your question?

Zelo: So how about another date??

JJ: No.

Zelo: Why not, you said you'd  be willing.

JJ: Yes, as in I'll go on my own will but that doesn't mean that I'll say yes. If you still haven't gotten the message here it is again. I HATE YOU AND YOUR KIND.

Zelo: What do you mean my kind?

JJ: As in famous people, you guys annoy the out of me and do I need to list the reasons for the thousandth time?

Zelo: Nope, I got it it's clear. You obviously can't resist me so you're making up lies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something's gonna happen soon ooooohhhhhhh and ermagerhd it's the one year anniversary since B.A.P. debuted! I spent all day watching their music videos and tv shows they were on and ohmygod I went crazy today. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, I know it's , but whatever I tried.


New A/N 1/28/14

Oh the irony of how I'm typing this on their belated 2nd Anniversary! So I've decided to also revise while I edit so I hope you enjoy!