Stalker

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"Here," I said to Zelo and gve him the picture from my string bag, I checked my surroundings just to make sure no one could see us.

"HAH! I WASN'T DELUSIONAL! I was right! Does this mean I was right about the-" he began but I cut him off by nodding and smiling.

"Does this mean?" he asked, but sadly I nodded no.

"Why? Then what was all of this for?" he asked getting mad and confused.

"It's really complicated and I can't date you, but I just want you to know that I really like you too and I do want to date, you have no idea how bad I want to be your girlfriend. I would die to because I really do like you a lot, and I mean a lot," I kept rambling on but he shut me up with a kiss.

"Then, let's keep it a secret," he said parting and I nodded, if we were sneaky enough maybe I could get away without 'things', whatever she means by that, happening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We came back to the dorm at around 11 and I dissapeared to my room. I opened up my computer and checked my e-mails, the first thing that caught my eye was the school newspaper talking my advice column, Ask Dani, and no one knew I was Dani except for the editor of the school newspaper who was also my good friend.

Hey JJ!

The HM told me you're going to study abroad in America for a few months up until December. What should we do about Ask Dani? Do you want to still continue it or do you want us to find a temporary Dani until you com back? Let me know and have fun in America!

-Seohyunnie

Hey Seohyunnie my main !

I can still do Ask Dani, there is no way in hell I am letting someone take my job. I'll just still do it like I always do and I'll email you my column every week or whatever deadline you give me. By the way why are you e-mailing me?! You could've just texted or called! We only use e-mail during the school year, but anyways thanks and we gotta hang out before I leave. 

-JJ the most bad person breathing

I hit send and went to take a shower, luckily even though this room was small it had it's own bathroom. I came back out and a black stuffed animal bunny with a blue mouth mask and a wind up on the top of it's head was sitting on my computer. I picked it up and the tag said TOTOMATO, I'm 99% sure that TOTOMATO is the name of Zelo's bunny. I got changed and walked out, it was dead silent with everyone sleeping, I got a bottle of water and went to my room to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned and heard something fall and someone say . I took my phone from the nightstand and saw the time, 2am. I sat up and my eyesight was very blury right now because I wasn't wearing my contacts. I reached for my glasses on the night stand and I saw blonde messy hair covering up somebody's face and a lamp that was now on the ground. Wait a minute, that blonde messy hair was Zelo, why was he in here?

"Zelo, why are you in here?" I groaned and flopped back down onto the bed but hit my head on the frame.

"Ow ow ow," I said rubbing my head and Zelo rushed to my side.

"Are you okay? Do you need ice? Asprin?" he asked really worried, I chuckled at him because he was cute when he was worried.

"You're cute when you're worried, but no, I'll be fine and you still haven't answered me. Why are you here?" I asked again giving him puppy dog eyes hoping he'd answer.

"I can't lie to you when you look like that, but oh well. I was sort of setting up the skateboard I got you on your desk so you could see it, but then I ended knocking over some things," he said and smiled cutely at the hoping I wouldn't be mad.

"Aww, but you better get some sleep, we all have busy schedules," I said and took off my glasses and slid back into my bed. Zelo slide down with me and was facing me I smiled and asked him what was he doing.

"I also couldn't sleep because I had a nightmare again, can I sleep with you?" he asked and I nodded I moved a little to the side some more so he could have space. I turned so my back was facing him and I turned off the lights. I felt his arms wrap aroun my waist and I was pulled closer to him. I was sleeping with the demon child who was also my new boyfriend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started waking up without my alarm for once, I took my phone to check the time, 9:57 am?! I shot out of bed, I was supposed to wake up at 5 and its almost 10. I ran out to the kitchen and the only members here were Himchan and Youngjae.

"What happened? Why didn't none of you wake me up? Where's everyone?" I asked to the two boys who were eating.

"We all woke up, but Junhong let you sleep. Everyone went I were they're supposed to be and I got back from dance and I have vocals at 11 and Youngjae just got back from vocal practice and is going to dance at 12. Jongup and Junhong are going to be back in about an hour from dance." Himchan informed me and I nodded.

"Well I have a big day and I'm already a little off schedule so I better hurry, I have to go grocery shopping and then I have to meet with my dad to talk about something witht he company and then I have to comeback and get you all ready for another photoshoot, but it's a small one. Then I have to go shopping because I'm also your personal shopper now according to my dad and I'll be running around everywhere so for dinner you'll be at the photoshoot and they have food for you guys, I'll be home before you guys, and yeah. Any questions before I head out?" I asked and they shook their heads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey dad," I said walking into his office still having no idea what he wanted to talk to me about.

"Oh JJ, this is Mr. Park Sanghyun, he is the CEO of the company," my dad said gesturing to the man sitting in the office chair.

"Hello Mr. Park, it's very nice to meet you," I said and did a 90 degree bow.

"It's nice to meet you too JJ, now you're father has told me you are pretty good at making remixes and tracks and all that kind of stuff. That's good because we are having a company party to celebrate B.A.P next Friday and our DJ has cancelled. We need a replacement and your father has mentioned that you are quite talented in the area of music, how would you like to be our replacement?" Mr. Park said. My eyes widened in shock and I had to accept it. I nodded my head rapidly saying yes because I was so speechless.

"Good, we'll see you this Saturday," Mr. Park said and left the room.

"Thank you daddy! Thank you thank you!" I said and gave him a hug.

"You're welcome, but you can only do it if you get rid of the belly piercing, that's the one thing that annoys me the most," my dad said in a stern voice and I nodded.

"Done! Done done done!" I said and skipped out of his office. Then I felt someone pull me aside and I knee'd him in the crotch, oh god it was Zelo.

"Oh my god, Zelo, I'm so sorry, I thought you were some stranger," I said seeing him in pain and biting his lip.

"I'll be fine, but call me oppa now. Not that many girls I know are older than me so I don't get to be called oppa at all," he said holding my hands.

"Okay op-pa," I said popping the 'p', he put his forehead against mine and my ears turned red, I could feel it.

"You know you never really told me face to face you liked me," he said so close to me that his lips brushed against mine when we spoke.

"I. Like. You, oppa" I said smiling and then he kissed me as a reward. Our short kiss was interrupted by someone clearing their throat, it was Jongup and I was slightly terrified,

"Don't worry, he knows, he's my bestfriend. Why wouldn't I tell him?" he said and it relieved me.

"Ahh, well I have a busy day ahead of me and thank you for letting me sleep this morning," I said and pecked his nose then left the building. I was walking on air and nothing could stop me. My phone rang and it was a text from 'psychopathic '.

I told you to stay away and nothing will happen. This is your third strike and you know what they say, 3 strikes and you're out.

Including a VIDEO of Zelo and I kissing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) NEW UPDATE (A/N)

This is so cringe worthy byeeeee