Sick Day

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"Make sure you take his temperature every hour, and make sure he takes his medicine. Also keep him hydrated, have him drink a lot of orange juice and water, we need him to heal as fast as possible," my dad said as I was dropping off the other members at the company for practice.

"Okay, I got it. I'll go to the drugstore and get some medicine," I said then left, this was great, my whole day was spent with the devil in disguise. I continued walikng in the rain, it wasn't as bad as it was before. At least it wasn't windy, it was still hot as ever so the rain felt nice. The drugstore was just accross the street so my first task was done, now was just to get back to the dorm to take care of demon child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Zelo, wake up, drink some water," I shook him and woke up. I handed him the glass and he obediently drank it.

"Say ahh," I said and stuck the thermometer in his mouth.

"Why are you wet?" he mummbled.

"Cause I was walking in the rain. You know what rain is right? The water droplets that fall from the clouds," I said like he was stupid, I went back out to get his medicine and considered poisoning, but that will just get me sent to jail. I pondered for a second then I got a text from my dad.

Make sure to take care of him and if you do anything I'll make sure you work with them until you die.

Love,

Dad

"Love you too dad," I said sarcastically and went back to Zelo's room, and took out the thrmometer to check the temperature.

"38, this must be a sign you really are the devil," I said commenting how high his temperature was, he groaned and started coughing some more reminding me that he had to take his medicine.

"Here take this or I'll shove it down your throat," I said and handed him the water and pills, I patiently waited and wanted to get before I got sick too and couldn't go to the party tonight. I walked out and did the dishes from this morning, after that was done I went to each member's room and cleaned up. Halfway through Fringe's room I picked up a jacket on the floor revealing a diary? I picked it up and it was already open to a page.

Friday July 6th, 2012

The new girl JJ seem's like a . She scares me, today I was afraid to eat her food with the feeling that she poisined. I was partially right because right after dinner I had the world's most awful stomach ache, but oddly enough I was the only one T.T . It's embarrassing but my room smells like because of my bathroom. I heard she's cleaning our rooms tomorrow so hopefully the smell will knock her out, but that seems harsh. I just feel a fear of her and the need that she needs a wake up call from whatever nightmere she lives in. That's all for today, oh but JJ brought home a cat, he was nice and cuddly. I played with him a little when JJ was cleaning up around and didn't notice, but then her mom and sister came to collect him. Anyways see you tomorrow.

-Yoo Young Jae

"That would explain the awful smell," I said and tossed the diary on his desk, I got some air freshener and sprayed all over his room and bathroom.

"Someone's gonna have to clean this up, and it's obviously going to me," I said and put on a mouth mask before I went in. I kept gagging from the awful toilet stench. His bathroom was awfully dirty anyways. After 45 minutes of scrubbing hid bathtub, toilet, and sink it was sparkly clean and now I was the one that smelled like . I guess this is the price I pay for sneaking out. My hourly alarm went off to take Zelo's temperature, I walked in to see him wide awake watching 2012.

"Time to take your temperature," I said and walked towards him.

"Do you really think the world will end December 21st?" he asked and I gave him a 'are you a ing idiot look' then stuck the thermometer in his mouth andand waited for it to be ready. "You're very mean to someone who's sick," he pouted.

"Well what kind of get's sick in July?" I said and hit the back of his head.

"A who was following a girl all night and didn't bother to come even when it started raining," he muttered thinking I didn't hear him.

"That was your choice to go out and follow that girl! You even knew she hates you but you still did it, and what did you get? Nothing, you achieved nothing but a cold," I said and took the thermometer out, 37 getting better.

"Well I'm spending alone time with her all day so from the looks of it it turned out alright," he smiled in his defense.

"Yeah but that's because she's paid to do it, now go to sleep." I shouted and walked out, this boy, urgh this boy! I can't believe him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey we're home!" I heard Leader shout, I finished puting their dinner on the table and hurried to the living room where they were.

"Okay, well Zelo's fine now and dinner's on the table, I'll be going now," I said without them saying a word I left to go to my friend Eun Kyung's house. It's a tradition that I always get their early and we spend hours eating and preparing before the party. I took a cab to the suburbs of Seoul and like always Eun Kyung's parents weren't home, out on bussiness.

"JJ! I miss you, I haven't seen you since the other day when your dad came to the party and busted you," Eun Kyung said as she let me in.

"I know, but dude I text you whenever I can. Anyways let's start eating, we have three hours to pig out, then we're gonna pass out. Then like every year we're gonna spend the whole day tomorrow watching dramas in your theater room," I said and we started to raid her snack cabinet. After a good hour of eating we stopped after feeling greasy and disgusting with crumbs all over us. We went to Jessica's room and I changed into this.

"JJ, too flashy or like what?" Jessica said trying to find the perfect outfir out of the millions of clothin she bought, but never wore. We went through about a couple hundred outfits until we finally came with the last thing when people started coming. 

"You think you'd learn better by know to stop buying so much clothes," I said as we ran downstairs to open the door.

"Who's ready to get this party started for the birthday girl!" our other friend Su Bin cheered with a whole bunch of people behind her. As always I got the music for the parties, in my free time I usually made remixes of songs and mash ups. Soon the party started and everyone was having fun.

"JJ! Awesome mix, new song?" a guy who was in my class who's name I couldn't remember, but I partied with a lot shouted.

"You know it!" I said and went to go get a bottle of beer, after cutting Eun Kyung's cake and singing happy birthday and an hour or two after Eun Kyung's oppa came home, he was 18 and a good friend of mine.

"Oppa! I missed you like so much, I can't even explain," Eun Kyung said partially drunk.

"Eun Kyung, you know you're limits," he said trying to be responsible, but we all broke out in laughter because he is the least responsible person we know.

"JJ some blonde guy is looking for you he's waiting on the pool, he says he's a friend," Eun Kyung's oppa said and pointed to the pool.

"If he's a friend of my dear Lee Ji Jung he's a friend of mine," Eun Kyung said and followed me to the pool deck. It was 12, who in the world would be looking for me. I stumbled walking over there then paused.

"Why am I out here?" I asked myself and thought for a minute.

"Oh! I wanted to go for a nice swim," I said and took off my shoes, hat, rings, and necklace then tied up my hair. I went to the diving board I stopped when I got to the end and looked up at the sky.

"Oh it's so pretty," I said with a lisp, then I felt a force and I fell into the pool. I took my time under water and then slowly rose up. I saw Eun Kyung standing at the diving board laughing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY," I said then someone pulled me out of the water.

"Hey! Whoooooo do yoooooou think you are?" I slurred now freezing cold, I was shivering and soon someone's jacket was on me.

"I think you need to go home," the guy said and I looked up to see who it was, I could tell by the bleach blonde hair and his voice that it was Zelo, no matter how drunk I was that devil is unforgettable.

"HEY! How'd you find me? Huh stalker? Stop following me, I hate you," I shouted and got up from the chair I was sat in, Zelo followed me all the way to the bathroom where I ran to go throw up.

"Ugh, so much moving," I said then everything went dark.

The Next Day..

I woke up with a punding of my head only to be able to remember going swimming? I rolled over to see if Eun Kyung was still sleeping, another one of our traditions would be that parties at her house I would usually sleep over because I'd pass out there. When I rolled over I saw a blonde head.

"Woah, Eun Kyung, did we dye your hair last night?" I asked and then Zelo rolled over meeting my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

DUM DUM DUUUUUMMMMM!

It's a cliffhanger! Here's a hint, JJ and Zelo may or may not have made a baby. Hahaha jokes! Anyways hope you enjoyed, comment and subscribe! MWUAH LOVE YOU ALL