I Guess I Can Like You

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"Dad, I don't feel so well today. I don't think I can go to work," I said into the phone, I felt like an idiot for trusting Eunkyul's words and testing his theory. My dad wanted to stop by and make sure I was okay which would ruin my plan, but luckily I'm a class A liar so I was able to dodge it. I hung up and went back to sleep. Eunkyul's first theory was to avoid hiand not see them for a day or two and document my feelings. The problem was Zelo was constantly calling and texting me making it hard to ignore him or use my phone without it having notifications. My phone kept ringing from texts and calls that I shut it off and threw it on my nightstand. I was asleep all day until lunchtime.

"JJ, I forgot to tell you that I was supposed to meet friends for lunch today, and then we're going to spend some girl time together, I'll be home later tonight and your stepdad will be home at 10 and Hyo Jin will be home at 4 from soccer camp. I left you some money and if you're going out then just tell me," my said as she saw me walk out from my room and stopped writing a note. I said my goodbyes to her and got ready for the day. I didn't feel like having human contact, but I was starving and there was no food I liked in the house, might as well go grocery shopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the couch enjoying my lunch which was really just chips, soda, cherry tomatoes, and a piece of bread and watching reruns of Saturday Night Live.

"Unnie, you look so lazy," Hyo Jin said coming home from soccer camp and expecting a big welcome.

"You can be lazy too, but don't even get near me until you shower. You smell more than usual," I told her nearly dying from the stench.

"Actually, these guys followed me home, they're Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan, and Jongup from B.A.P.," my sister squealed. She was probably the scream I heard not too long ago from outside. I turned my head slowly around and she wasn't lying, they were standing in my home.

"Hyo Jin, next boys follow you home, first make sure you know them, if not then just use the pepper spray your dad got you. Also, if they say they know me, don't believe them. You got lucky this time though, now go take a shower, you're stinking up the whole apartment." I told my sister and pushed her towards the bathroom.

"We're here to have a B.A.P. intervention. Is there somewhere we can talk in private?" Yongguk said as soon as he heard the door shut. I gestured them to follow me and I took them to the fire escape and up to the roof where the garden was, it's usually empty except for Sundays when the gardeners come to tend the plants. I told them to sit at my usual table and I sat with them.

"Speak, and if this about me skipping work today, I really was sick this morning," I said slamming my fists on the table.

"Do you like Zelo?" Himchan asked getting to the point.

"Like really like him?" Daehyun added for emphasis.

"We just want to know who you like so you're not leading him onto heartbreak," Yongguk said clarifying the sudden question.

"I'm not telling you guys. We are no where near that close."

"We understand, this can be very hard, but if you decide to decline him let him down very easy, you two are both very young and we don't want a couple of angsty teenagers," Youngguk continued to lecture only making the anger within me rise.

"Jesus ing christ, can we end this already? I mean this is strictly between me and Zelo so don't interfere. Is there any other reason as to why came because if not I would gladly appreciate it if you left my home." I was pointing to the door hoping they's leave, but they all glanced at Youngjae.

"Actually yes, since you're no longer sick can you come back and cook us dinner and help us clean up. One day with out you and we sort of fell apart," Youngjae admitted.

"Let's go, I muttered and got up then went back down the fire escape and they followed. I grabbed my things and walked out the door not even checking to see if they were behind me.


"Okay, are you sure he aren't home?" I asked as we were in the elevator going to the dorm.

"Positive, it's our day off and Junhong went to the skate park," Jongup said reassuring me for the millionth time, although I wasn't sure if I should trust him since he wasn't the brightest light bulb. We got off the elevator and walked into the apartment and the first thing I saw was Zelo sitting on the couch playing with his phone.

"Liars, just for that you all can clean your own rooms," I said and stomped furiously to the messy kitchen and Zelo definently noticed. He shot up from the couch and followed me.

"JJ! You're home!" Zelo said happily behind me, I just turned around and nervously chuckled.

"Heh, yeah, that's because, wait did you just say I was home? I don't live here stupid. Never in my life will I live here." I stated.

"You didn't tell her? That was the point of you guys going to see her," Zelo said making me confused as to why I was here, they all avoided eye contact with me and I gave Zelo a look. "Then I'll tell you, as you know we have an extra room here that's kind of just here. And now our schedule will be busier because we're about to record some new songs and do some TV shows so we'll need you here for more, so because of that you'll be staying with us for a week or two starting tomorrow," Zelo explained and I smacked myself in the head.

"Okay, well then I can be left alone a little so I can make some dinner," I said and went to open the fridge which only had some green onions and a few other vegetables, then I went to the cabinent which only had sauces and ramen left.

"I went grocery shopping the other day what the hell happened?" I asked taking out the remaining six packets of ramen.

"We got hungry," Jongup said.

"What he really means is Daehyun got hungry," Youngjae said and I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"That boy, he's something" I said and started cooking all the ramen in a big pot. I got some onions and cut up with whatever was left of it and added some tabasco to make it a little spicy. Then I felt someone come up behind me and hug me, I turned my head and Zelo's lips made contact with my cheek.

"Stop, I need to cook!" I said and took his hands off me and turned to face him,"What's wrong?" I groaned noticing he had a sad face, I put my hand on his cheek and he put his hand on mine.

"Why didn't you answer me today?" he asked pouting, this boy.

"Because I was sick and I couldn't find my phone, but I'm here and I'm not sick anymore," I told him and went back to cooking. He still didn't let go and I didn't mind, I kept moving and he just held onto me like a 5 year old.


(A/N)

Updates might not be everyday guys because now I'm starting to get really busy with swimming and school so sorry! But as always enjoy!

(A/N) July 14 2014

DEAR LORD I AM AN AWFUL WRITER.