I Need Guy Advice

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

A few days have passed since Zelo, confessed to me, I thought it would make us furthur a part, but it actually brought us closer. I would text him all the time and we'd do things together when we were alone. I even got him to rap for a few of my remixes, I'd been thinking of Zelo though and what he said, we'd been avoicing the topic lately though, just acting as friends, I like it that way and makes me wonder how things will be if I tell him I like him back. Today for some odd reason Daehyun was excused from practice so I got to spend the day with him.

"Want some?" I asked noticing Daehyun was eyeing my dinner while he finished his.

"Yes, please! I love food," he said as I slid the plate of french fries and chicken tenders inbetween us.

"I know you love food, I have to cook for you everyday you fatty." I commented.

"True, but I would even sell the members for food, they accused me of stealing their blankets!" Daehyun exclaimed stuffing his face.

"Yeah, the blankets that you never like to wash so whenever I wash them they're so dirty you vulture."

"Hey!" he shouted food coming out of his mouth.

"Aish," I swore the threw napkins at him, "Clean yourself!" While Daehyun was wiping off the food I decided he was the closest thing to get advice about Zelo, "Daehyun, I need your help."

"Why?" He questioned suddenly surprised that I would even consider him as an option for help

"Zelo confessed to me and then kissed me and I don't know how to answer him."

"If you like him say yes, don't lead him on, he get's hurt easily." Before Daehyun could finish answering the rest of B.A.P came in, being flustered from what we just began discussing I scrambled from the seat and went to the kitchen to retrieve their meals.

"I made American food for dinner," I said as I set the food on the table, "Go ahead and eat, you must be hungry.

"What's wrong with her?" Jongup loudly whispered to Youngjae.

"Yaish!" I shouted lifting up my hand to hit him.

"JJ can you come help me with something?" Zelo said before I even got near him, I muttered a fine and followde him to his room."I got you something," he said and went to his closet and pulled out a skateboard.

"Zelo, you really didn't have too, I mean this is too much right now. It's sweet, but baby steps. Thank you though for this."

"But I saw it and thought of you, look on the bottom," he said and handed me the skateboard, I flipped it over and it said Ji Jung in graffiti. I lightly chuckled at the gesture and felt a stupid smile on my face.

"I love it, now I have to get something for you just to be fair," I said an gave him a hug and he kissed me on the forehead. The feeling of his lips made my stomach feel sick, but in a good way. That I didn't want to stop.

"What is this?" Yongguk question from the door way. Now I want that feeling to stop, I quickly scrambled out of his arms and stood still. The look on his face though wasn't upset as I thought, it had a mischevious smile which made me concerned.

"This is me and JJ," Zelo said and held onto me, "Hyung, I like JJ."

"So cute. Hey! Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, come here! JJ and Junhong are dating!"

"NO! We aren't!" I protested, "Since you guys are home now I'm leaving. Bye. See you-" I began to say but then stopped when I remembered that they were still there. I left the dorm quickly and as soon as I made it to the streets I pulled out my phone and called Eunkyung, "Yah! Eunkyung, I'll be at your house soon."


"Eunkyung, you know how I said I hated the people I work for?" I told her as we sat in her kitchen.

"Yeah, why? What's up?" 

"Well, I work for Choi Junhong, you know, that freakishly tall kid in our grade. I work for his band because Papa Lee is their manager."

"And? I need information man. This is common trade, barter, et cetera. If you want the goods and services then you have to give me something in exchange."

"I think I like him?..."

"Well it's either you do or you don't! Damn woman."

"I don't know, yes?"

"Aish, you're such an idiot."

"Well how can I tell that I like him?!"

"I don't know, it's different for everyone. Don't ask me." Eunkyung turned her and I smack the back of it, "What the... Yaish!"

"You're supposed to be the helper."

"Don't ask me, I'm just pretty so guys like me. Ask Eunkyul." Eunkyung looked around for a moment to see if her brother was around, "EUNKYUL OPPA! HURRY UP AND GET DOWN HERE!" She shouted, moments later her very annoyed brother came down.

"What do you want? I was playing Fifa," He asked in an annoyed tone.

"JJ needs some advice," Eunkyung told him and an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh this should be good."


(A/N)

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUUMMMMMMM

Woah what just happened? I wrote this at school all on my phone, I'm awesome I know thank you! hahaha just kidding, I actually , but whatever. ENJOY MY LOVELY READERS MWUAH I LOVE YOU


June 25 2014

OMG I SAW BLOCK B ON SUNDAY AND MET THEM AT HI TOUCH! If you want the whole spiel then check out my blog post here

Also sorry for such a long time, I kind of forgot about this...